Chapter 12

I Want You

Dara’s POV

 

I was about to go back to our room when I saw Yoona bumped her face on the door. I find it really funny and stupid and God knows I was trying to suppress myself from laughing I don’t want to humiliate her. So I just smirk at her and I am pretty sure that she knows that I know what happened to her. I was about to walk pass her when she called me.

 

Yoona: Ya Dara! How can you be so such a flirt and scandalous person?

 

Dara: Excuse me?

 

Yoona: You call yourself a princess? Puhlease you are more like a biatch to me.

 

Dara: Yoona, what ever your problem is keep that to yourself, because it’s pretty obvious that you are envious of me. So just leave me alone.

 

Yoona: Me envious of you..tcss,,,who you think you are?

 

Dara: Like you said I’m a Princess.

 

 

Then she left Yoona dumbfounded of what she said.

 

Yoona: I Swear I will do anything to bring you down Dara. And I will start with your so called relationship with your new guy.

 

Dara came back to their room with a huge smile on her face; she didn’t bother herself telling to the girls what happened between her and Yoona because that’s just childish. The girls together with the 4 BB boys who are still having a head ache went to YG Ent Building together.

 

Minzy: So this is it…a lie will never be a lie anymore.

 

Bom: So Dara, are you still going to do this?

 

Dara nodded without hesitation.

 

CL: Good..so let’s go see Uncle YG then.

 

Minzy: Let’s go..follow my lead.

 

They are near YG’s office when Dara passed one room full of people in it.

 

Dara:  Must be the training room.

Then she saw Jiyong inside drying his sweaty face with his towel. Then Jiyong accidentally looked at her direction and Dara then automatically smile at him, giving him her oh so sweet smile, but Jiyong looked at another direction without giving her any responds.

 

Dara: Is he ignoring me? What did I do?

 

She shouldn’t feel anything about what he did after all she doesn’t have any special feelings for him, but why is it there’s a sting that she felt inside? Why is it that she feels like killing the girl that Jiyong is dancing with right now?

 

Dara: Booyah? What am I thinking?

 

She just shook her head to forget what she’s thinking oblivious of the stare the 3 girls are giving to her right now .   Then Bom poked her cheek.

 

Dara: Booyah   ??!! Yah what are you three doing here??

 

Minzy: Aigoo Unnie, we should be the one asking you that.

 

Dara: What are you talking about?

 

Bom: We saw you stare at Jiyong Dara.

 

CL: Unnie are you okay? Are you confused about your feelings for Seungi Oppa?

 

Dara: Guys, calm down okay. I am okay and I am definitely not confused, okay. I love Seungi.

 

After saying those words Jiyong then passed in front of them with an angry look on his face.

 

Bom: Booyah? What’s wrong with jiyong?

 

Minzy: I don’t know.

 

CL: aigoo…YG sajangnim is waiting for us let’s go.

 

Dara: You are right let’s go.

 

She was about to step forward when Bom whispered something to her.

 

Bom: Being a FANGIRL is way different than love Dara. I think you are Confuse. I suggest you should find it in your heart your true feelings to those 2 men.

Dara: Bommie, trust me okay. I am sure.

 

They YG’s office opened and there they saw YG sitting comfortable on his table.

 

Minzy: Uncle!!!

 

YG: What took your girls so long? I thought you girls are not coming.

 

Minzy: Are decision in fixed uncle. We want to be a YG trainee.

 

YG: You girls sure about this? Being a trainee is not as easy as you thought. I know you girls are living as a princess but once you become a trainee you girls will be on your own now, no assistant etc.

 

The 4 girls then nod at him.

 

YG: Very well then. Your training will start next week.

 

The girls happily went out from the office telling each other that they are pretty excited for the training. They are walking towards the elevator when Dara stopped when she saw Jiyong’s poster.

  

Kwon Jiyong- Stage name G-Dragon.

 

Leader of Bigbang. A YG Trainee for 7 years. A very talent person who knows how to rap, sing, compose songs and dance.

 

Born Augost 18, 1988

 

Dara: Ommo we are on the same age!

Dara smiled on the thought that she and Jiyong has the same age. She didn’t notice that her hand is already touching Jiyong’s face on the poster.

Jiyong: You can touch my face if you want. I will also let you kiss me. It’s a ones in a lifetime opportunity so I suggest you grab it.

Jiyong looked at her with an evil grin on his face. Dara was taken a back on what he just said. And she couldn’t move a muscle even if she saw Jiyong’s face closing the gap between them.

 

-------------------------------------------

Authors note

 

I think this is a good start of the twist  

I know its a little bit lame and boring kekeke please share your thoughts and i will defintely try my best to make a better one next time :)