Chapter 13

I Want You

 

Dara is clossing her eyes tightly preparing herself for what is about to happen, and yet she can't deny the excitement and anticipation that she feel at that moment.

Dara: eh?  why is he NOT kissing  me yet?

Then she felt someone poking her cheek. She then opened her eyes and saw her friends looking at her with a questioning look on their faces.

Bom: Ya! Are you imgaining something  

 

Dara: eh?? Bommie what are you talking about blush

CL: Then why were you clossing your eyes Unnie? You have been doing that for almost 2 minutes.

Dara: ehh?? Was that only my imagination?

Dara then immediately roam her eyes around the place but failed to see Jiyong. She then just shook her head and smile at her friends.

Dara: I was just thinking something or rather someone smiley.

Minzy: Is it Seunggi Oppa?? Kyaaaaaah!!! You are really in love Unnie!!

CL: Aigoo unnie, you miss him already? You just met him this morning and yet you already miss him?

Dara then nodded at CL. Then the 2 girls squeled when Dara nodded at them. Bom just stared at Dara trying to decipher what is reallly written in Dara's eyes and after almost a minute of staring she just shook her head and gave Dara a pat on her shoulder.

Dara: Bommie? Are you alright?

Bom: Do you think i should be the one asking that?

Dara: Huh? What do you mean?

Bom: Nevermind about that. So where is our next distination?

Dara and Bom then look at the 2 girls who are still squeling and spazzing of god knows what very obliviuos of the stare that the older woman is giving to them.

Bom: Yaaaaaaah!!! will you two stop that already!! Both of you looks like lunatics who just excaped from the asylum.

The 2 girls then shut their mouth and stared at their Bom unnie surprise.

Dara: Aigoo Bommie, you are so mean.

Bom: So where is our next distination? Minzy?

Minzy: Well Uncle told us that the training starts next week, so for today, i don't think we have anymore bussiness to do here.

CL: lets go shopping then or maybe some bar hopping???

Minzy: Yahh!!! you know i am not allowed to do that.  .

Bom: Let's go home first and lets plan on what we are going to do for the rest of the day :)

Minzy: I second that... :)

The 3 girls then look at Dara.

Bom: Yaah!! Dara!!

Dara: Huh? ohhh...yeah anywhere is good. cheeky

Minzy: Unnie you are spacing out again.

Bom: Seriously Dara, is something wrong?

Dara: No, nothing at all. Hee hee

CL: So let's go then?

Bom: Let's go together Dara, i have to be sure that your mind stays here with us.

Dara: Aigoo Bommie-ah you are being silly. laugh

Bom just rolled her eyes. Then they start to leave the YG building but Dara's mind is still stuck in to a question even she cannot answer.

Dara: Jiyong was about to kiss me. Was it really just my imagination? Why am I dis-appointed?

She Just shook her heads to forget about such thought and continue on walkng. Unknown to her Bom was staring at her all the time.

Bom: Dara must have thought that what happened earlier was just an imagination. Seriously, is she nuts? How can she think of it as an imagination when i completely saw what happened earlier.

(FLASHBACK)

The 3 of them was about to go out the building when Bom noticed the dis-appearance of Dara again.

Bom: Where did she go again?

She then started to go back to YG's office when she suddenly stop when she saw KWON JIYONG about to kiss Dara, She would have stopped Jiyong and push him away from Dara, if she saw Dara doing that as well but what she saw made Bom dumbfounded. Dara was just there standing as if she is waiting for the kiss that Kwon Jiyong was about to give her. When their lips was about to touch, Bom let out a loud gasp that made Jiyong stop and look at her direction.

Bom: Ommo!! He saw me!!

Bom just stared at him, while Jiyong let out a smirk then left Dara standing on her spot still keeping her eyes shut. Bom was standing there for almost a minute trying to absorb what she just saw and remained calm, still the incident puzzled her.

Bom: Why is Dara not stopping him?

She tried to relax and blew some air to make herself calm and starts to approach Dara who is still standing with her eyes shut. Just then the 2 maknaes suddenly appeared beside her. Good thing CL and Minzy didn't see what happened.

-------

The 4 girls arrived at their condo after half an hour, CL and Minzy are busy talking about the things they will do for the rest of the day while Bom anbd Dara remained quite while looking at them.

Minzy: So what do you think Unnie? Let's buy Pizza!!!

Bom: I love Pizza with some CORN toppings on it. laugh

CL: Corn toppings? 

Dara: Boomie, pizza with corn toppings doesn't exist. 

Minzy: Let's just buy corn for you Bom unnie, arrasso?

Bom: Hul!! 

Bom was about to say anything when her phone ring.

Bom: Ommo!!! It's my TABI!!!

Then she left the 3 girls and went to her room.

Minzy: so...

The doorbell rang.

CL: who could that be??

Dara: Let me check on it.

Dara then ran towards the door and opened it just to be surprised when she saw a figure covering his face with a boquet of flower and she know's who it is.

Dara: Baby?

Then the person reveal hiself and gave her his seductive smile.

      

 

Dara: God!! Those smile!

Then she jumped on him and  hugged him really hard.

Dara: Seungi I miss you!!

Seungi: I miss you more!!

And they kissed each other passionately as if they haven't seen each other for decades. They just separated when they needed some air.

Seungi: So are you free today? My work ended early so i am free for the rest of the day. And i want to spend it with you. :)

Dara: Yes I am. Wait..come in first.

Dara pulled him inside and took him near to the girls.

Minzy: Oppa! Your here!!

Seungi: Hello Minzy!! Hi CL! Is it okay to all of you if i borrow Dara for the rest of the day? 

Minzy: Really?

CL: awww that is so sweet!! Sure oppa no problem at all :)

Dara: Thanks baby.

Then Bom came out from her room.

Bom: Sorry guys me and Seunghyun is going out on a date too. So count me out whatever your planning to do :)

CL: That's great!

Bom: Seungi! Your here! You two going out too?

Dara: Yeah!

Bom: That's great! Enjoy then!!

Bom then pat Dara's shoulder and left the condo.

Dara: we won't be long too guys..we have to go.

Then the couple left CL and Minzy.

CL: So its just the 2 of us here huh?

Minzy: i guess so.

Then CL phones beeped.

Minzy: Who was that?

CL: its seungri, he is asking me out.

Minzy: Why don't you go out with him? He is HOT!

CL: No way, even if he is the last man on EARTH. NO WAY!

Minzy: Why not? He is HOT!

CL:  YA!!! Shut up!!

Minzy: Okay, Seungri Oppa even told me that you look HOT too :).

Then Minzy let out a secret evil smirk thinking CL will buy it, which she did.

CL: really?

Minzy: Yes!! Why don't you give it a try?

CL: you think so?

Minzy nod at her. devil

------------------

Dara and Seungi has been continously dating for almost 2 months now and Dara can't ask anything more than this. She has never felt this happy before. Seungi is just the best for her and her pretensions being just a normal girl is smoothly going well, she will just try to tell Seungi her real identity when the right time comes. And for now she will just enjoy every moment with him.

The 4 girls already started their YG trainings and so far they are doing really good. YG even told them that the 4 of them will have their debut as a girl group soon. 

Bom: Oh My GOd!! This is just so amazing!!

Dara: I know right.

Minzy: Unnie i must be dreaming.

CL: No we are not dreaming! We are going to be famous!!

Then the room was full of screaming coming from the 4 girls inside it. Dara on the other hand is still hoping that she would get to talk with Jiyong soon and clear the awkward atmosphere between them. She only get to see the guy performing on stage which she thinks he looks so HOT and YUMMY!

Dara: Ommo!! Did i just say HOT and Yummy! Gaaaaahhh!!!

Well Honestly the guy really looks good on stage. She can't help but smile whenever she see him performing. She didn't noticed a figure stood beside her also staring at the LCD TV.

Dara: I wonder how does it feel to be his girlfriend?

JIYONG: Why don't you ask me then?

Dara: Ommo! I did NOT just say that out LOUD!!

But when she look at the person beside him, all she could think of that time was to wish that the ground will just eat her alive. For she cannot bare to look at the evil smirk on the face of the guy beside her.

Dara: Holly Crap!! JIYONG!! surprise 

------------------------------------------

Sorry for this Crappy update guys,... huu huu huu...

But i hope you guys love it and please do comment.

I'll try to update soon. Thank you!!!