Chapter 2

I Want You

Dara's POV

"FIRST THING FIRST, WE NEED A PLAN" Bom said and the 3 girls just nod at her.

"So Minzy, what's the plan?"

"Ehhh? why ask me? It's your idea"

"well, you are good at planning"

We waited for the maknae's answer. Later on we heard her sigh.

"Fine! The first thing we should is visit Uncle YG. Let's go to KOREA!!"

"Perfect" Bom blurted out when she heard what the maknae said and then started clapping her hands. CL and me just shook our heads when we saw Bom's reaction, thinking why Bom can't come up with a good plan when in fact this is all her idea.

As i look at the maknae's reaction she has this look written all over her face asking "Are you guys sure that Bom is an Unnie? Am i not older than her?" while she is looking at me. I just shrugged at her as if i already what she is trying to say.

"so it's settled then? CL said.

"You guys, are you sure you know what you are doing?"

"Dara, what kind of question is that? Of course we know what we are doing" BOm assured me which made me more worried. Did i mention to you that Bom's plans always fail? Guess not.

"Unnie, this will be fun"

Let's find Dara's ideal man! Fighting!

"And make him fall for her. Fighting!!"

"WHAT!!!?" I asked in dis belief when i heard what CL said.

"Why unnie? whats wrong?"

"What do you mean, make him fall for me?"

"Dara isn't that what this is all about? Isn't that the reason why we are doing this? To find your ideal guy, the guy you are going to fall in love with since you haven't experienced about falling in love and finding the guy that will eventually loves you too?

"Eventually? What if we fail?"

"Nonsense Unnie, we won't fail"

"Minzy and Bom Unnie is right, Dara Unnie"

"Are you guys sure?"

I saw them nod in unison.

"But-----"

"No more buts" Bom then pulled me going outside the mansion while the 2 girls are following me and Bom as if they already know where were going.

"WAIT, WHERE ARE WE GOING?" "Bom, where are we going? Why are you pulling me?"

"We are going to Korea".

"This instant? But its Christmas! Can we just go there tomorrow?"

"Unnie, we should not waste time"

"Cl is right, unnie"

"Shouldn't we pack our things first?"

"Ya, Dara! What's the use of oour money if we are NOT going to spend it?"

I had nothing to do but let out a huge sigh. After a couple of minutes i then found myself sitting inside our private plane going to KOREA.

After almost 1 hour of traveling our plane landed on Incheon Airport. I can't help but feel excited and nervous at the same time. I can't help thinking if our plan will work or not. But i am hoping it will.

"Uncle YG is definitely going to be surprised if he see's me"

"Wow, i miss this place" Cl said.

"Dara?"

"Neh?"

"Kwenchana?"

"Ommona! Unnie don't tell me you are backing out?"

"Dara, are you?" Bom asked me again.

They look worried thinking that i might back out. I gave them a sweet smile.

"Don't worry girls. I am not backing out."

Then she heard the 3 girls sighed in relief.

"Unnie relax okay? we won't let anything happen to you." CL told her sweetly.

"Aigoo, CLroo, Komawa yo zz-num-01.gif "

"Okay girls, before heading to Minzy's uncle lets go find ourselves a hotel to stay in and lets go shopping!" Bom told us which made us feel ohh o giddy when it comes to shopping. zz-num-01.gifzz-num-15.gifzz-num-14.gif

We are about to go outside the airport when i accidentally bumped in to someone which caused me to tripped and was about to fall down, good thing Minzy fastly grabbed my hand and helped me balance myself.

"OTOKE??!! WHAT DID I DO" I panicked inside my head.

"Unnie Kwenchana?" I heard Minzy asked me.

I wouldn't dare look at the person angry face when i heard him say "Sh*t". I faced him with my eyes close to prevent more embarrassing moment, bowed my head and apologized.

"Mhiannie" I then start to step back and left him, i don't want to hear any words that he is about to say for i doesn't want to be more embarrass as i already am.

"Unnie" Minzy called my attention while we are now inside the limo a couple of minutes after the bumping incident. Take note I AM SO NOT OVER IT YET.

"Neh, Minzy ah?"

"Did you see the guy's face that you bumped in to?"

"No, minzy ah, I closed my eyes for i don't want to see his angry face, because admit it or not it was all my fault because i was being clumsy. I just bowed at him and apologized. Why?

"You should have had just a little glimpse of him"

I saw Minzy's disappointing face and regret. Why is our maknae acting this way? Our conversation was so serious that we didn't noticed that CL and Bom are already listening to us.

"Ya Minzy, What are you talking about? Bom asked her.

"Minzy is talking about the guy i bumped in to a couple of minutes ago inside the airport"

"You bumped someone?"

"Cl Unnie, Bom Unnie, didn't you see it?" CL just shrugged on her question.

"I didn't see it because i was calling someone to pick us up. Why Minzy?"

"Ya Minzy why are you so eager about "I should have tried looking at him" thing? What do you see in that guy?" I asked Minzy.

"Because i was thinking that, he could possibly be your ideal guys because he looks..."

"He looks....???"

We waited for her to continue. Then her answer made us shocked.

"HOT!"

"OMMONA!!!" did our maknae just said that???"


HIS POV

I just came back from a vacation from Jeju Island but still it pissed me off because the vacation i had was not enough. I need more rest. I have to go back working now and i have a Drama filming coming up. This is going to be a stressful year for me. Just thinking of it makes my head boil. I started walking outside the Incheon Airport with that thought in my head when suddenly someone bumped me.

"Sh*t!!" I suddeny blurt that one out. And then i look at the person who bumped me and i realized it's a girl.

"SHE MIGHT BE A FAN AND SHE MIGHT RECOGNIZE ME" but she didn't. She then faced me with her eyes close, which made me star struck when i was able to take a good look of her face.

"PERFECT" She is no doubt beautiful.

"WAIT, SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO I AM? WELL, THIS IS DIFFERENT" i thought.

"Mhiannie" I heard her say then she bowed her head. i was about to say something when i noticed her took a step backward and walked away from me. Then i saw a girl beside her. I could see her reaction its like saying " He could be it" which confuses me by the way.

As i look at the girl i bumped in to i noticed something about her. She looks elegant, walking with confidence that aura is very powerful. And...

"SHE LOOKS RICH"

I sigh on the thought of it. There is no way i am going to be involved in the same situation again. Once is enough, but how can i do that if her image is already lingering inside my head.

"Aisssht.."

"WHO IS SHE? AM I GOING TO SEE HER AGAIN?" I keep asking myself inside my head. Hoping that my speculations about her is wrong. That she is not rich. I was in that thought when my phone rings.

"Yoboseyo?"


"Seung Gi shi, are you in Seoul now?"

"Neh, i just arrived her in my hotel".

"Good, you have a Strong Heart filming after 1 hour"

"Neh, i'll be there."


Line off.

I then let go of a huge sigh.

"It's better this way. Just work. No complications. I had enough of it after what Yoona did to me. And its not going to happen again.No Siree!" he said to himself.

After a couple of minutes he then went outside of his hotel room and went to film his Strong Heart Episode. He is one of the Host so he needed to be there.

"BUT HER IMAGE KEEPS POPPING OUT OF MY HEAD" I just shook my head trying to forget her but it turns out to be an "EPIC FAIL"

My name is Lee Seung Gi.

I am a celebrity. An actor/singer. I work to entertain people. I work to support my family. I am also hosting a show entitled " Strong Heart" i am loving everything that I have and do. I had a past before that i don't want to happen again that is why i am trying to be careful in every decision i make. I was in love once, i was in love with a very rich woman. The word "RICH" is a a big NO NO for me. Some people consider me as one of the Richest Paid actor/singer etc. They are wrong, for the money i had is enough for me to support my family and myself. What i mean about the word "RICH" is that you don't have to work your as$ out just to have money. I don't like that. I want a woman who doesn't want anything in her life but me and not her money. I was about to marry the one i was in love with once, but her parents made her choose over me or the money she will inherit. I thought she will choose love, but i end up disappointed and hurt. And now here i am still thinking the girl i bumped in to the airport. I just hope she is not someone who i think she is.

 

-------------------------------

Thank you to Panda_Jadey143 for this awesome banner :)