Chapter 1

I Want You

Dara's POV

"Merry Christmas!!" Everyone shouted inside the mansion of Park Residence, every body is very happy celebrating except Dara. She smile when she see's people greeting her but the smile doesn't reach her eyes. She would have been the happiest person in this room if her parents are here but they are not and that made her angry.

Her Nanny noticed her sadness and approached her trying her best to change her mood. Base on what she see on Dara's face especially her eyes i think it is going to be hard for the ahjumma to make Dara happy.

"Ya, Dara-ah are you okay? Sweety it's Christmas You should be Happy"

"Ahjumma, i must have done something so bad in my past life for me to deserve something like this. On this special day my parents abandoned me."

"Dara-ah don't say something like that, they never abandoned you, they never will. They must be very busy, and i am sure they will be here on New Years Eve."

Ahjumma felt the pain that Dara is feeling she almost cried while saying those words to her. Even ahjumma believe that Dara doesn;t deserve something like this, she is such kind person and she is loved by everyone around her, so ahjumma feels tripple the pain that Dara is feeling every time she see Dara in this kind of situation, a pain not caused by other people but Dara's PARENTS. Then a tear escapes on Ahjummas eyes when she saw Dara trying to suppress her tears.

"Dara just let it all out, don't try to suppress it. just let it all out"

Then later on she heard sobs coming from Dara. Then she hugged her.


"Ahjumma i miss them so much"

"i know that"

After a couple of hours Dara then decided to drink on the bar inside their mansion, trying to stop the pain that her parents gave her.

"Who needs them anyway, they were never here when i need them. They were not here when i graduated. They were not here on my birthday, so i should not be surprised if i don't see them in Christmas and New year. Tscc,,,what a waste."

She almost finished 3 shots of tequila when she heard 3 voices shouting her name.

"Ya, Dara!!!"

Dara know that voices and she missed those voices so much. Then she look at the direction where the voices came from and she was not mistaken, she saw 3 girls smiling at her.


"Bom, Minzy, CL!! My friends" She then went near them and hugged each one of them. Tears falling down from her face.

"Ya, Dara why are you crying? Are you not happy to see us?" it was Bom

Aniyo, In fact... this is a tears of Joy..... You are here.... at the time..... that i need.... you the most I said in between my sobs.

"Unnie, you know how much we love you right?" it was Minzy the maknae.

"Yes, i do..thats why i am very thankful that you girls are here. Its Christmas, why are you here by the way?"

"Unnie, You should thank Ahjumma about that." CL answered.

Then I started looking everywhere for my favorite Nanny and then there i saw here at the second floor watching us with a smile on her face, I then smiled at her and mouthed the words "Thank You and I love you". She then gave me a smile.


"Ya, we should stop this DRAMA, we should party. Woohhh"



"Whoa..Bom unnie is so right, lets party and lets have a drink."

"I am not allowed to drink yet." Minzy said then the 3 girls just nod at her with agreement.

If you guys are curious who my friends are, let me share something about them.

 

 

BOM



Park Bom is very much known as the Men Magnet. y, beautiful and Smart all the traits that men are after when it comes to girl. She is also kind and always makes the atmosphere happy. She acts cute and childish everytime she talks about men that she likes. She is the only daughter of my family's good friend and Business Partners, Park Bom's family is one of the stock holder of our Empire, they owen 15% percent of it, not only that Park Bom's family owns several malls all over asia. You might be asking if they are richer than us? Well, lets us say what they own is just 1/4 of our wealth ( i am not trying to show off i am just trying to explain zz-num-01.gif ) but wealth doesn't matters to me when it comes to friendship, all i need is trust and loyalty. There is more of Park Bom that meets the eye. She is also a down to earth person, she loves children and she is a certified PARTY PEOPLE. She may look like a b*tch and a flirt in front of other girls who are jealous when they see their boyfriends around Bom, but the truth is men can't resist her charm.

CL


Lee Chaerin, the fierce one in the group. She is y, HOT and an eye catcher. She never forgets her sunglasses where ever she go. She doesn't entertain men who is not her type. She just ignore them, she loves dancing and she loves singing. One thing that catches her attention when it comes to men is NICE As$ess. She is the daughter of my family's rival company and a good friend of my parents. Shocking right? Our family is a rival when it comes to business but out side the business world our family and their family is a really good friends, but i think one of these days their business and our business will merged and will make both parties even more closer (Awesome right? ^^). She is known as the baddest female and she her eyes vanish when she smile. She is the tough one.

MINZY


She is the maknae of the group, most our attentions is only for her. Sometimes, she's the one acting as the unnie in the group and she's the one giving us sermons every time we makes mistakes. She is the one giving us some advice whenever she noticed that we have problems. She is my cousin, the only daughter of my mother's brother who is currently working for my parents. Mind you she is rich too. Her grandmother on her mother sides gave her a ranch that she could use when she decided to settle down and a money for her to use forever. Yup at her young age is consider to be a billionaire. Awesome right?

The 4 of us are so close that we treat each others sister. And i still consider myself lucky to have them despite my parents absence. I was in that kind of though when they suddenly caught my attention.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Minzy asked her.

"Neh? of course i am okay. Now that you girls are here. Why?"

"You were spacing out."

"I was?"

The three of them nod.

"Ya Dara-ah i think i know what you need."

"Really Bom? And What is that?"

I was drinking the water in front of me when Bom continued talking.

""

I suddenly spit the water out and almost made me choke when i heard what she said.

"What??"

"Unnie, are you crazy?" CL said with the surprised look in her eyes.

"Unnie, you do know that i am still 17 years old right? How could you talk such things in front of me?"


"Minzy, cover your ears."

"Too late Unnie i already heard it."

"Whats with the reactions girls. I am just saying the truth." Bom defended her self.

"Dara you are old enough to experience those things, so its a normal thing to do."

"Yah, Minzy cover your ears." Dara shouted and the CL covered Minzy's ears

"Ya Bommie, have you tried having before?"

"Ya!! Why Ask me??? This is your problem not Mine!!! aishtt!!"

Then Bom saw Dara and CL grinning at her like dogs.

"What?"

"Ya, Unnie how can you give such advice when you, yourself haven't experienced before?" CL said suppressing herself not to laugh.

"CL is right Bommie"

"FINE" Bom said while blusshing.

"Unnie, how about your boyfriend?" CL then let go of Minzy's ear.

"Tsscc...we all know that Dara Unnie can't even get herself a steady boyfriend. She was never really in love with them."

"Minzy is right"

"I got an IDEA!!" BOM shouted.

"I hope it's not something absurd." CL frowned.

Bom heard it and gave CL a dagger look that made the latter smile and listened to what she was about to say.

"Let's find Dara's ideal man!!!!"

"WHAT!!!!???? Bommie, are you crazy?"


"What did i say? What do you think CL and Minzy?"

The 2 girls just nod thinking that its a brilliant beyond brilliant idea.

"And how are you girls suppose to do that?"

"Simple, lets start with CELEBRITIES" Bom answered her like it was the easiest thing to do after breathing.

"Unlce YG!!" Minzy shouted

The 3 girls then look at her.

"You see, my uncle which is my mother's brother own this huge entertainment Comoany in Korea which he calls YG that teaches individual to enhance their talents and become a huge star in the future. In short he trains people to become celebrities. Let's start there!!"

"Minzy you are brilliant!!"

"Yah, Minzy-ah i thought you are my cousin!!"

"Come on Dara, This will be fun!! Puhlease...say yes" Bom begging for her.

Then CL , Bom and Minzy looked at Dara trying to convince her using their puppy eyes look.

With the looks of their eyes, how could i say NO? tsccc..here goes, I hope they know what they are doing "FINE!!"

Then the 3 girls clapped their hands that Dara finally agreed.

"FIRST THING FIRST, WE NEED A PLAN" Bom said and the 3 girls just nod at her.