Chapter 6

I Want You

Dara's POV

I felt his lips into mine with great shock. I don't know what to do everything is so fast and definitely NOT according to plan. Ottoekaji? i don't know how to react in this situation, its all new to me. I noticed that his lips is already kissing my neck. Oh My GOD!! I barely know this guy and yet i let him do this to me, but i love him. Does it even matter?

my mind is in panic but my lips is responding to his kisses "YUP IT'S CONFIRMED ALRIGHT I LOVE HIM" We are in verge of making out when someone knocked on the door which made me push him just an inch away from me.

What? i heard his voice and i can tell he is annoyed because of the disturbance the person caused when he knocked the door.

Just Checking Sir says the person outside.


Lee Seungi right? You see i barely know you, and i just think that everything is so fast, and i should not be here in the first place. I don't know you, you don't know me so lets just pretend this did not happen okay? Hey, there is nothing wrong right if i play a little hard to get. zz-num-18.gif

That's odd, i feel like you already know me because of the way you responded to my kiss. And I can feel that you want more.

Ya don't be too full of yourself okay, i was just carried away.

Thank you

Why are you thanking me?

Because you just said that i am a good kisser. You were carried away because i was good.

Tcss..you are really something... Then he smiled at me that made my heart melt.

I have to go Ok, i am leaving,we kissed and why is he not asking my number? This is the part where i should pretend i drop my card right? Ohh effiiing God Ottoekaji?? I panicked in side my head and he is just right in front me letting me leave just like that. I took my card inside my bag and getting ready to drop it, i was about to reach for the knob when he called me. SIGH! I think he is finally going to ask for my number. zz-num-14.gif

Wait!

Yes?

Give me your phone

Ehhh?? what for?

Just give it to me, no more questions arrasso? I just nod at him and gave him my phone. He then took his celphone out from his pocket and dialed a number from my phone then his phone rang and after that he gave me back my phone.

I already have your number and you already have mine so we can communicate?

Bwoh?! Lol i am still trying to play hard to get!

Okay whatever i have to go. Thanks for the help. Then i left him with a smile on my face. YES!!

Chaekka manyeong!! (wait the minute).

Neh?

What's your name?

Why do you want to know?

Because we already kissed and all and yet we don't know each others name.

Right. Park Sandara. You can just call me Dara

Are you by any chance related to Mr. Park Jin?

Ommona that's my father's name!! Ahhhh is that Mr. Park Jin you mentioned is the owner of Park Empire? Then he nodded.

How i wish i am related to him. He is just too rich! I am just an ordinary person working on YG as a trainee. Yes, that's a good excuse Dara or shall I say a good LIE i thought.

My Name is Lee Seung Gi.

I know.

You know?

Yes,how could i not? I saw a banner of you out there screaming your name. Anyways i really have to go. I then went out from the room after i opened the door.

I was meters away from the door when i heard someone called Lee Seungi's name.

Seungi yah, I missed you, to my surprised I saw the girl hugged him so tight and kissed him so HARD!! What the effing hell is going on here? Is he always like this? Kissing the girl he always see? Even though it was the girl who initiated the kiss i can tell that he is liking what she did.

Yoona shi...you are back? I can see the expression in his eyes while he said that, i can see excitement, love, pain and worry. I feel like i have been stab so deep and i didn't notice my tears falling down from my eyes. base on his expression Lee Seungi love the girl who kissed him and that Damn guy is enjoying the kiss after he just kissed me like not over 30 minutes ago. I then left the place with tears in my eyes. Hell no, i am now acting like a jealous girlfriend. And to think i am not yet his GIRLFRIEND!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i suddenly shout my lungs out which made the people around me stop and lumbfounded while looking at me. Great just great!! Could this day get any worst than it already is? zz-num-22.gif I feel so stupid right now. zz-num-26.gif I think this is such a bad idea.

I went outside the SBS building and the sky is grieving with me because of the heavy rain. I was about to step out side and soak myself to the rain when a person covered me with his jacket and led me to his car. I didn't give a damn who it was, for my mind is fill with the thought of Lee Seungi kissing the girl. And the thought of living the place as far as she can.


_________________________________

I updated already, i just want that one to get out of my system

I wonder who the guy is, awww poor Dara.

Guys please wait for the next update ^^