Chapter 11

I Want You

 

Dara's POV

I was about to go back inside the hotel with a very huge smile on my face when i heard someone talking, and i swear to god that, that voice is the last thing i want to hear right now.

Yoona: Well, well, well, if it isn't the BRAT of PARK EMPIRE..seen flirting here in Korea on New Years eve..

Dara: Nice meeting you too Yoona shi..

Yoona: I didn't know you had it in you 

Dara: Well of course i have it, are you planning to steal it from me again?

Yoona: I wonder what will Mr and Mrs Park will say once they found out about your doings here.

Dara: They will surely tell you to "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" 

Then i left her speechless. That biatch really irritates me a little. Scratch that, she really irritate me a lot. I wonder what she's doing here right now. I though she's gone for good.

AUTHORS POV


Kim Yoona, the daughter of one of the riches attorney in Asia. Her dad is one of my FAMILIES worst enemy. Why? it's because his dad has been trying his best to put our family and company DOWN. But so far he did not succeeded YET. Her dad would gather some information about my family and company and use it to bring us down, they won't care what scandals that is, as long as it would help them destroy us. Yes, Yoona is beautiful. But looks can be deceiving, she is known as being a bi*ch and no one would dare to mess with her or it will be the death of you. She uses money as her weapon to gain unstoppable attention. She doesn't care if she has to step and destroy some one else's life as long as she gets what she wants. What she is now is done because of technology, her looks and body is PERFECT than before. And that's why she wanted to be treated as a true princess. Her most hated PRINCESS is DARA PARK of Park EMPIRE. She doesn't want competitions, she always want to win. What pisses her off is that, Dara can easily gain the attention of the people around her without doing any effort or yelling at them. And she hates that a lot. So she has tried so many times to destroy her life but so far she hasn't succeed yet, until she saw Dara kissing a guy.


Yoona's POV

Yoona: A princess should not do anything like that in PUBLIC (evil grin). 

As i was looking at her while she's entering inside the hotel i can't stop myself from boiling because of anger. I swear to god i will find a way to destroy you. I want to see you hurt and being smashed up into little pieces. And i am so gonna start with your love life.

Yoona: Now, who is that guy she was kissing with?

Dara's POV

As soon as i reached the floor i hurriedly open the our room and quickly stepped inside. I can see the BB boys lying everywhere and i guess all the girls are already asleep.

Dara: Sh*t why is that bi*ch here! 

Bom: Dara is something wrong?

Dara: Boomie, i thought your asleep already?

Bom: i was waiting for you. So what happened?

I then smiled at her.

Dara: Boomie, he loves me!! myAvatar_17003030_1.gif 

Bom: Chungmal? so that means he is your boyfriend now? Ommona..you have a boyfriend now!! myAvatar_17003031_1.gif 

Then someone talked behind us and it was TOP.

Top: Who's got a boyfriend?

Bom: Dara! Lee Seungi and her are lovers now!! ----------

BLABBER MOUTH BOM!!! zz-num-39.gif 

Dara: errr....of course not. What she mean is that Lee Seungi and me is perfect for each other..

Sh*t i am not that good in lying zz-num-22.gif . I then shouldered Bom asking to back me up.

Bom: Right, they look perfect neh?

TOP: zz-num-22.gif So who's got a boyfriend?

Dara: Are you not Bommie's boyfriend?

Bom: Dara, stop that... 

TOP: Am i Bom?

The Bom stared at TOP and they are now staring at each other which makes me out of place of course. on instict  I then decided to leave them alone and went inside room. I have to cross the living room to go to my room, i was tiptoeing when someone called my attention.

Jiyong: Dara ssi?

Dara: Ommo Jiyong, you scared me. zz-num-01.gif 

I saw Jiyong staring at me, and i can feel shivers down my spine, somehow his stares scares me and comforting me at the same time. He has gorgeous eyes. I saw him coming near me and my head keeps telling myself to take a step backward but my feet is planted on the pavement and did not even move an inch! Ottoekei? Then he stop an inch away from me.

Dara: Something i can help you with?

Then he kissed my forehead!!! GAHHHHHHHHH!!! zz-num-39.gif This day is getting crazy and FAST!!! Instead of being happy i feel like crying for i feel like his kiss is full of pain. Somehow i feel a strike of pain inside me "HURT"  best describes it.

Dara: Jiyongie...what's wrong? 

Jiyong: I'll be here when you need me. 


Then he left the room without saying goodbye, while i stood there at the center of the living room speechless. Why is it that i am feeling pain as i was looking at him walking away from me. Something inside me wants to stop him and let him stay beside me. What's this? I just shook my head because of the thought. After a couple of seconds standing there i then decided to proceed in to my room and just shook my head.

 

CL's POV

Minzy: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suddenly went out from bed as soon as i heard Minzy's voice. GOD it's only 7 am in the morning..

CL: Minzy whats wrong?

I saw her inside Bom's room, as i arrived inside the room i saw Minzy covering her face and pointed the bed, there i saw Bom unnie and Top Oppa hugging each other in bed.

CL: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great, just great, that makes 2 of us shouting zz-num-22.gif 

Then we saw Dara Unnie entered the room together with the BB boys.

Dara: What's going on here? 

Me and Minzy pointed the Bed and sneak a little, well okay we sneak a lot when we try spreading our fingers that is covering our face. There we saw Bom and Top so wide awake now.

Dara: yah Bom, how could you do this here??!!!!!

Bom: Do what?!

TOP: yes, what did we do?

Daesung: Ya hyung, i didn't know you have the guts!!

Seungri: aigoo hyung...we have a maknae in here.

Bom: What did we do??

Top: We were just sleeping together!!


Daesung,Seungri,YB,CL,Minzy and Dara: yes we can see that! zz-num-22.gif 

Bom: guys i mean we are just literally sleeping together. Can't you see? we still have our clothes on.

Then we stared at them from head to foot.

Dara: Okay who started this?

Me and Minzy starts pointing at each other. Then i saw Minzy sigh.

Minzy: mianhie unnie i was over reacting.

Seungri then whispered something to me. 

Seungri: It would be lovely if we were the one in that bed.

Okay his statement made me shock and left me speechless. What the effing hell did he just say?

Dara: Okay you guys, breakfast is ready.

Dara's POV


I was on my way again to the kitchen when i heard Top asking where is Jiyong, so i told them he left last night. How nice it would be if he could join us for breakfast i thought. Somehow, when thinking of Jiyong, i can't help but feel guilty without any certain reason. i just sigh and continue what i am doing. Then my phone beeped.

FROM KISS:
Where are You babe?


FROM DARA: I'm here inside the hotel, why?

From KISS: Meet me outside within 5 minutes. Your time starts now.


He is here? Then i took my jacket and quickly went outside the room.

CL: Unnie where are you going? remember we have to go to YG Sajangnim today!!

Dara: I'll be right back, i have to take care of something. I promise.


I saw him waiving at me while i was approaching him and i smiled sweetly at him and waved back. He was standing outside looking oh so cool while waiting for me. I swear Yoona will die when he see me with my gorgeous boyfriend.


Dara: Your here? why are you so earl-----------

I was not able to continue what i was saying because he covered my lips with his. What a great moment to start a day. blush So i responded to his kisses.

Seungi: Come with me..

Dara: Where? i mean i can't, can't you see i am not in my proper clothes?

Seungi: I don't care Babe. I just want to be with my girlfriend.

Dara: Girlfriend?

Seungi: Yes, you are my girlfriend right?

Dara: I am glad that i am.

I smiled sweetly at him.

Seungi: So come with me..

Dara: Babe i have an appointment to YG Sajangnim today, it's about being a trainee.

Great I'm lying again. Somehow i'm starting to get used to lying and it's not good at all. I am not supposed to be good at lying zz-num-22.gif . Then i saw his disappointed yet handsome face, i went near him and gave him a kiss on his lips.

Dara: Maybe next time babe?? I promise..

Seungi: How about visiting you there then?

Ohh no..you can't. i wanted to voice that one out but instead i just gave him a smile and kissed him again TORRIDLY.

Dara: Maybe next week perhaps?

The i saw him smiled. Yeah maybe next week, i might be busy tomorrow too.,

Wheeew!! zz-num-30.gif Thats a relief.

Dara: Okay babe.

Then i kissed him again.

YOONA's POV


I just got out from the elevator inside the hotel when i saw Dara's figure outside the hotel talking to someone then saw her kissing him.

Yoona: She is really a flirt. zz-num-08.gif 

I was curious who the guy she is kissing with and walked faster to take a closer look, i notice that the guy was about to leave and opened his car's door. I was about to see his face clearly when suddenly i bumped in to the glass door.
zz-num-39.gif

Yoona: Sh*t!! Stupid of me!! I thought it was not close..

Then i saw Dara smiling at me and i'm guessing she saw what happened to me. zz-num-39.gif 


__________________________________

The next chapter will be a POLL...kekeke please do answer it!!! Thank you!!!!