Chapter 3

I Want You

Bom’s POV

The 4 of us is enjoying the time of our lives here in KOREA. We went shopping and checked in to the hotel that is owned by my parents. We bought our selves some fashionable clothes that fit in the weather here in Seoul. It’s winter so we bought some thick clothes. I can’t hide the excitement that I am feeling right now. I am very excited for Dara, finally my friend is going to have a boyfriend, if we get lucky of course  . It’s like we are hunting for a very rare treasure and once we find it, BANG!!!. You can never understand once you find it, even I can’t explain it any further for I don’t know the exact word to describe it, how much more if Dara felt it. I sigh on the thought.


“LOVE REALLY TAKES YOU EVERYWHERE” I thought.

Unnie, are you okay?

Neh?” it was Minzy.

You are spacing out, something wrong?

Nothing, I am fine zz-num-01.gif

So guys are you ready?” It was CL.

YES! zz-num-35.gif” Me and Minzy shouted. Then we noticed Dara being so quite.

Unnie?” Then we saw her sigh and smile at us and we smiled back.

Okay then, let us pay my uncle a visit.Of course we should not tell him the reason why we are here or otherwise he will freak out. Let us keep this a secret. Arrasso??” the 3 of us nod in unison.

Dara’s Ideal man, here we come!!!” I shouted.

“FIGHTING!” The 4 of us shouted before leaving our suite.

I need some Corn” I suddenly blurt that one out that made the others look at me in amazement.

WHAT?!

tcss unnie I cannot believe you are more nervous than Dara unnie.” I just smiled at what CL said and heard Dara’s chuckle as we continue on walking.

Dara’s POV

I chuckle after I heard what CL said to Bom. And CL was right, you can see it on Bom’s face that she is indeed very excited. She is really unbelievable. We are now on our way to YG ENTERTAINMENT a building which Minzy’s uncle owned and somehow it makes me feel so excited and nervous at the same time, I mean who wouldn’t be nervous if they are in my position? Looking for my ideal man and make him fall for me. Someone might think I am desperate, but this wasn’t my idea so I will just play along. Hey it might work ;).

The Limo stopped in front of a huge building and the 4 of us then started to go inside the building after Minzy talked someone on the phone.

Unnie’s its okay now. We can go inside zz-num-01.gif” Then we just followed the guard who guided us. And then the guard pointed the direction on where we can find the CEO’s office.

Thank you zz-num-01.gif” Then Minzy pushed the door open and we heard her shouted excitedly.

UNCLE!! Bogo shippo (I MISS YOU)!!!”
Minzy ah, I missed you too” then they hugged each other.

You surprised me Minzy, why are you here?” Then the older guy then looks at the 3 of us. I can say that the guy must be in his early 40’s. The 3 of us then bowed at him and he bowed back at us.

Such a sweet guy” I thought.

Uncle, these are my friends, Dara, Bom and Cl. They are my unnies.

The 3 of us shook hands with him also known as YG.

“So what brings you 4 girls here?”

“We got bored so we decided to visit you. Are you not happy with it?

“Of course I am dear.” Then YG gave us a very sweet smile.

“Ahjussi, your company is really big, you don’t mind if we tour it right? ” Then Minzy looked at us and wink ;) at us.

She’s really good” I whispered on Bom’s ear.

That’s our maknae zz-num-01.gif

CL’s POV

I saw Dara unnie whispered something to Bom unnie and then they smiled.

What did I miss?” I can’t help asking then what it’s all about.

We are talking about our maknae, she is really good when it comes to reasoning” I just nod on agreement.

Girls, follow me, I would like to introduce you to my artist here.” YG said. So we followed him. On the way I felt the call of nature and excused myself.

Excuse me, I have to go to the Comfort room, can you please tell me the way?" I said to YG. He pointed the Direction on the left.

Take the left side. After you see the last door that says BIGBANG, turn right again, then go straight, and then after that take left. And you will see it there.” YG then smiled after saying it while the 3 girls are looking at me full of worries zz-num-12.gif . WHY? Because I when it comes’s to DIRECTIONS.

CL unnie, you want me to accompany you?" Minzy said to me.

I am Fine Minzy-ah zz-num-01.gif” Then I went to the direction YG told me. “WHAT DID YG SAID TO ME? Oh Brother, I just hope I can make it zz-num-22.gif ” I just shook my head feeling regret. I should have let Minzy accompany me. After remembering what YG told me I finally found what I was looking for?

There you are!! zz-num-14.gif ” I said feeling proud of myself. After a couple of minutes I went out of the comfort room. I was heading to the room where YG pointed before I went to the comfort room when suddenly someone hugged me from behind and pulled me on the side and pinned me on the wall. Then lasting I knew someone kissed me.

OH MY GOD!!!! zz-num-20.gif ” I could not move a muscle. I was speechless (of course, who wouldn’t be? He’s mouth is covering yours so of course you couldn’t talk zz-num-22.gif ) and shock zz-num-20.gif . I look at the guys face and saw his eyes closed. I used all my energy to push the guy and I succeeded.

“What’s wrong babe?” I heard the guy said and then looked at me. I can see his shock expressions saying “i-kissed-the-wrong-woman-and-i-am-dead zz-num-12.gif ” I gave him a dagger look. The guy was about to say something but I didn’t let him. I punched him, kicked his stomach, and pulled his hair real hard.

You bas$tard, jerk, how could you do this to me. !!!

Ya, stop that hurts” I even heard the guys said.

Then the last thing I did was kicked him on his “TORSO” that made him jumped up and down on the floor because of what I did. I started to leave him when I heard him said.

Ya! You will pay for this, I won’t let you go away with this! zz-num-08.gif ” I just look at him angrily and left him. When I saw the door where my friends are I then entered inside.

Dara’s POV

It’s already 30 minutes past and CL is not yet here.

you guys, do you think she is okay?” I asked Minzy and Bom but they just shrugged. Then I saw the door open and saw Cl coming in. Then I heard Cl Said something.

I’m here now. zz-num-23.gif

ya, it took you 30 minutes to piss? zz-num-22.gif

Unnie, where have you been? Were you lost again?” BOM and Minzy asked her. Then suddenly Bom Noticed something.

Your lipstick is all over your face.” I asked her. I then gave her a hanky.

Ommona! Did you make out with someone?” Bom said which made Cl’s chinky eyes open wide.

yah unnie, what do you think of me? I woudn’t dare do that.” Bom gave her a teasing look zz-num-16.gif .

Ya Bom. Stop teasing her.Don’t mind her Cl roo, as long as you are here already its fine. Just tell us what happened later okay?

Unnie, you have no idea what happened to me back there.

That’s okay CL roo. ^^ zz-num-01.gif

What did I miss?

YG, Introduced us with some of the artist. We met Goo hye sun, but she left already for and there’s Seven and Gummy, and we are about to meet Bigbang.” I told her.

God, I can’t believe I missed that!

The door then opened and I saw 5 men coming in, I then saw Minzy and Bom smiling at me. And I saw CL’s angry expressions when he saw the last man who entered the door.

What’s wrong with her?” I thought. Minzy then said something.

Unnie, they look handsome right?”I nodded.

So which one of them do you think is your ideal man?” Bom asked me.

How should I know?

Unnie, when you feel excited and giddy just by looking at them.When you feel the SPARK!” It was CL.

“Okay” Then YG then starts to introduce them to us.

Bigbang, I want you to meat my niece, Minzy and her friends Dara, BOM and CL” YG pointed us while introducing us to them.

Girls I want you to meet Jiyong, also known as G-dragon” The skinny blond guy then bowed to us. He looks cute and all but I don’t feel the giddy and excitement that CL told me expesially the spark.

This is Youngbae” Yg pointed the chinky eyed guy. He looks so cute especially when he smile, he looks so cute. But no. he’s not it.

This is TOP, Daesung and Seungri” YG continued. Still no SPARK. I then look at the other girls then I saw CL’s angry reaction while she was staring at Seungri and what’s surprising is Seungri is also looking at her so the 2 of them are having a staring war. I let out a fake cough to get CL’s attention.

“Unnie? What’s wrong?”

I think we should leave

“Dara? Leave? Why? Don’t you find them attractive?

Well they are adorable

Unnie, No Spark? I nodded on what CL said.

I don’t want to go yet Dara” It was Bom.

“I want to leave now.” CL said.

I am hungry” Minzy complained.

But?

No more Buts Bom, I know you are so dying to get the attention of that TOP guy because he has been ignoring you

Yes, you are right. I cannot believe he doesn’t find me beautiful zz-num-08.gif

Unnie, looks like you found your match hee hee” Minzy is teasing Bom.

Suddenly someone called us and it was Jiyong inviting the 4 of us to have dinner. It’s already past 9 and I admit I am feeling hungry too.

Unnie, let’s go with them zz-num-01.gif

Sure I am in.” Bom said.

I’ll go to” I said then we look at CL still having the TIGER-TRYING-TO-KILL-SOMEONE facial expression.

CL?” Then we saw her nod.

The dinner was great. The BB boys are very charming especially Seungri their maknae when he cracks a joke we definitely laugh at it, well except for CL, I am definitely going to interrogate her about her attitude towards Seungri. After our groups parted we exchanged numbers, lucky for me and Minzy we got all their numbers while CL doesn’t have Seungri’s number because she doesn’t want to and Bom doesn’t have TOP’s number because she doesn’t want to hurt her pride, boys should ask girls number and not the other way around. The 4 boys asked Bom’s number but Top did not ask her number which made her pissed. It’s the 1st time she was treated like that by a man. And she can’t just let that slip away. I just smiled at the thought that Bom finally found her match. It was a happy dinner indeed but somehow I have this strange feeling that someone is staring at me. I look around the place but I could not someone, so I just took it for granted.

It’s already past 10 when we decided to walk towards our hotel since it’s near the place where we had dinner.

Unnie, you really did not feel any spark?” I nodded on Minzy’s question.

they all look good! I like Young Bae.” Cl said.

Let me guess, Bom likes TOP?” I asked and smiled at Bom. I then saw her pouted and nod.

Ommo! But unnie Top oppa doesn’t seem to like you” Minzy teasing her.

ya Minzy-ah!! I can see that you don’t need to rub that in” The 3 a busy teasing each other when I noticed a tv inside a shop and saw a man hosting it. I took a deep breath as I was staring a man hosting a show, he must be with the other guy who is also hosting a show. I was star struck when I saw him. He looks really handsome and (I know it’s corny) he took my breath away. The 3 girls then noticed that I was not following them so they came back to me and stared at the Tv where I was looking.

“Unnie, kwenchana?” it was CL

Dara, what’s wrong” Bom asked me again.

SPARK!” That’s all I could say for I felt a very huge spark while looking at him. The 3 girls the look at the TV feeling very excited and Happy. That finally we have found what we are looking for.


I was smiling while looking at the TV. Their topic was about love and relationship and one of the guests asked him.

Guest: Seungi shi what is your ideal woman?

Seungi then answered.

" I HATE WOMAN WHO ARE TOO RICH. I JUST WANT HER TO BE SIMPLE AND NO COMPLICATIONS. I BELIEVE THAT BEING TOO RICH PUTS YOU ON A COMPLICATED SITUATION AND I DON'T LIKE THAT. A SIMPLE GIRL WILL DO. "

 

His statement shocked the effing hell out of me. "eeeeeeeehhh!! Ohmona!OTOKE? OTOKE????!!" zz-num-12.gif

NOW THAT IS MY PROBLEM!!!


OMMO!!! Now I know why he really looks familiar. He is the guy you bumped in to the airport Dara Unnie” Minzy said.

We need a plan for this.” Minzy said again and I saw CL and Bom nod.

I am still speechless. Then the 3 girls pulled me towards the hotel it’s like someone is following us because they where running while pulling me.

Lee Seungi’s POV.

The Strong heart episode that I was filming together with Kang Ho Dong my Co Host and some guest are finally done and it will be aired tonight at 10 pm. Some guest even asked what my ideal girl is. So I just answered them truthfully.

That was not so bad” I thought then I heard my stomach grumbling. Wearing my hood I then decided to go eat dinner before going home. I found a cozy place to eat. The waitress came near me and took my order then left, I then heard the door open and I saw a couple of people came in I recognize the 5 men it was BIGBANG. Then 4 girls followed and I then I recognized the other girl which looks like a maknae, it was the friend of the girl I bumped in to the airport.

If she’s there then it’s possible that she is also---“ my thoughts were cut when I saw here came in and sat beside the girl wearing a hood.

I was staring at her the whole time and even took a picture of her secretly.
She is really damn Beautiful, her smile.” I smile on my thought. I could no longer feel my appetite for I was already full just by looking at her. I chuckle on my corny thought.

I’m full just by looking at her” but still I had no choice but to eat what I ordered. I keep on staring at her and she must have noticed that so she was looking around her to see who it was but she could not find me because I was covered with people sitting in front of my table.

After a couple of minutes after the dinner the 2 groups parted their ways. After they exchange numbers. I even heard Seungri called her Dara noona.


So her name is Dara” I thought.

The girls are on their way to their destinations and so is BB.I was following them still wearing my hood when I noticed Dara stopped and looked at a store and stare at the TV.

Ommo, strong heart is filming. What is she looking at? Is she staring at me? Did he recognize me? It’s not possible.” I can see the part of the episode where I was asked about my ideal girl. When that part was over I saw her expressions changed in to “Sad and Disappointment” or maybe I was just hallucinating. Then her friends said something and pulled her to a 5 star hotel.



Is she?