Chapter 4

I Want You

Minzy'z POV

"COULD IT BE THAT THEY ARE MEANT TO BE?" I keep asking myself to that questions the moment I saw Dara Unnie's expression when she saw that guy on TV.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, OF ALL PEOPLE WHY HIM? WE DEFINITELY NEED A PLAN!"

I was pulling Dara Unnie towards the hotel but something caught my eye. On the other side of the street a saw a guy, and i think its looking at our direction. I felt goosebumps all over my body thinking that this man might be doing something not good, so i run faster not minding my other unnies asking me why am i running so fast. As we reach our destination, i then faced Dara unnie and asked her something not minding her being out of breath.

"So Unnie was he IT? Did you feel any spark? Tell me!"

"Yah Minzy hold your horses will ya, can't you see we are all running out of breath?"

"Yah Minzy-ah where did you get all that energy? didn't you feel any tired at all?"

"Mhiannie Unnie, it's just that, i was so excited. So now Tell me. MINZYsmile.gif "

Dara's POV

I was literally out of breath when Minzy threw me all that questions about that guy i saw in TV.

"I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHERE DID SHE GET ALL THAT ENERGY? SHE DOESN'T GET TIRED AT ALL"

"Mhiannie Unnie, it's just that, i was so excited. So now Tell me. MINZYsmile.gif " I heard her ask me again. So i took a deep breath and then nod.

"Yes, i think i am into him and i did feel this SPARK that CL told me"

"OHMYGOD!! She Felt a spark!!! He must be really it Minzy!! He's I deal guy!" CL said with amazement.

"OMMO!! Can't you recognize him unnie?"

"What do you mean Minzy ? it was Bom.

"The guy you saw on TV and the guy you bumped at the airport is the same!! I think this must be faith zz-num-40.gif "

"Ommo Ommo Ommo!!! 100909yg_104_m.gif My paln is really working!! " Then the three of us where dumbfounded while looking at Bom.

"Your Plan?? zz-num-22.gif "

"Okay Fine, our Plan. Happy Now??? zz-num-22.gif Geezzz, your reactions say you are gonna kill me because of what i just said. zz-num-06.gif "

And the three of us responded with something like this " zz-num-29.gif " Lol we are really going to kill her because of what she said. Now Moving on...

"Ya Minzy, what should we do next?" I heard CL asked the maknae,


"I am sure he is not going to like me Minzy -ah...he doesn't like rich people. He hates it zz-num-02.gif "

"Let's not think about that as of the moment Unnie, first things first. We should see him in person and plan your first encounter zz-num-14.gif "


"What exactly is you plan Minzy?" it was Bom.

"Of course Let us visit the place that he is working!! Once we see him Dara Unnie will bump him on purpose and of course Unnie will still pretend that she doesn't know him. And lets just hope that after that he would stop unnie and if we get lucky he will ask her number. zz-num-40.gif "

"And if we get unlucky?" CL ask curiously.

"He will just ask her name zz-num-06.gif "

"Ohh man!! We need to be sure!!"

"I have thought of that too, the moment Dara unnie bump the guy she will then pretend that she accidentally drop something and Unnie has to be sure that she left her card. Awesome right? zz-num-15.gif "

The three of us was just so amaze because of Minzy's plan. It was awesome indeed ^^.

"Dara you better not Screw this one. Arasso??"


"What's with the attitude of your's Bom Unnie?? Still not over because of what that TOP guy did to you? Oh yeah, he was ignoring you. Hee hee" CL teasing her.

"Ya CL roo stop that!!" Then the three of us just laugh at her reactions.

"Okay That's enough, we should go get some sleep and let us be ready for tomorrow!!" we heard minzy rapping us all up.

TOMORROW

Dara's POV

We are all set to start our plan and our destination SBS Company. This plans of our makes me nervous, i keep asking myself what if I fail? but here goes nothing. Since it's just 3 days before new year and probably snowing so we choose a comfortable but fashionable out fit.

Minzy's outfit is this.

This is CL's Out Fit.

This is Bom's outfit.

 

And This is my outfit. (Dara)

Then off we go to do our show. Hoping that Minzy's plan will work.

"How i wish he will love me as much as i love him." I thought. Wait the minute "LOVE"? I suddenly stop from walking.

"Unnie, What's wrong?" Minzy asked me.

"Unnie why did you stop?"

"Dara Something wrong?" it's Bom.

"Guys,.. i just.... realize... something." i said between my chills because of the weather.

The three of them where like looking at me with the question on their face which is "WHAT IS IT?"

"I Think i already LOVE him" There goes my confession of the year. My three friends was like dumbfounded with their mouth open. zz-num-12.gif