Chapter 5

I Want You

CL's POV

Ottokei? Ottokie??? I don't know what my reaction is gonna be when i heard what Dara unnie said. She is already in love with that guy on TV? That fast? Ommona?? Is that even possible?

Unnie are you sure? Then we saw Dara Unnie nod.

I don't know how it happen but i just felt it. The next thing i knew i already love him.

Ya Dara!! Stop joking around will ya, i mean you just saw that guy on TV. How can you possibly fall in love with him that fast?

We are all dumbfounded with her confession. I definitely agree what Bom unnie said to her. I mean she just saw him on TV yesterday so it's really impossible.

Unnie's what Dara unnie felt is LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. The 2 of you may not yet experience it , But i completely understand Dara unnie.

Yah minzy ah how come you know all of this??

I read books.

Minzy smiled at us sweetly while sweetly while saying those to us.

Bom's POV

Okay Girls, we can't do anything about it but accept the fact that Dara is In Love already. So let's go to SBS company and do our plan. Arrasso??

Then i saw the 3 girls nod. The moment we arrived in front of the building we then hurriedly step outside the car, we noticed that there are many people outside and banners saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE SEUNGI"

Lee Seungi, that must be name of the guy that Dara is in love with I thought.

When i look at what Dara is doing i saw her staring at one of the banner.

Yup that's him alright, Geeeezz  she's very obvious! zz-num-22.gif

Yah Unnie are you ready? I heard minzy asked her and then i saw Dara nod.

how can we get inside with this many people. This people might cause stampede and we are dead if it happen.

Ya CL roo..how can you think something like that?? Stop being negative.

Then Dara spoke to us that shock the effing hell out of us. zz-num-21.gif

Guys, i may sound desperate but if there is anything in this world i want, it's him. The moment i saw him on tV its like i don't know myself anymore. I was dumbfounded and felt like floating, even if he might not like me i would still do my best to just have even a glimpse of him.

ommona!! is this Dara we know? Even myself is shock of what i just discovered. She became very vocal about her feelings. The Dara we used to know before is very quite when it comes to relationship but looking at her now makes me think that i don't know her anymore. Is this bad or good? It doesn't matter she is still my friend.

Dara unnie, Lets GO!!! Minzy then said the signal.

Do you remember the plan Unnie?

Yes i do. Bump him, pretend that i don't know him and then drop my card in case if he won't ask my number.

CL's POV

Gosh this people can cause stampede once one shouted a BOMB i can't help but thought of it. As the four of us find our way to enter the building i can't help but feel scared. We are having a hard time entering the building because of these people. Ommona!! Then what i am scared to happen is about to happen when i heard someone shouted SNAKE!! zz-num-22.gif (That's just lame) Then all the people starts to panic the four of us were holding hands so that we won't lose each other. We all tightened our grip when we noticed people running away from the place because of a SNAKE.

Why is it there's a snake here? I shouted while asking my friends.

I don't know but we must not let go of our hands!! I heard Bom unnie said.

Grab hold of Dara unnie Bom Unnie.

Neh i am holding her hands.

When i look at the side of Bom unnie, Dara isn't there.


Unnie you are holding the wrong hands!! Then i saw unnie looking at her side.

Ommona!! That's all she could say when she saw that it's not Dara she is holding zz-num-23.gif

Great just great!! zz-num-22.gif

Dara's POV

I lost my friends, or rather they lost me because of these people running around just because of an effing snake. I have been trying myself to get out from this god forsaken crowd but i can't. I can't barely breath because their bodies is squeezing mine.

Oh God Help me zz-num-02.gif Then i felt pain when someone stepped on my foot. I can't help but shriek! It was really painful and i started to cry. I don't know what to do in this situation. Is this my prize of being desperate just to see him? But i haven't seen him yet. This is unfair. I starts sobbing between my cry. I think i am about to faint when i noticed 2 hands grabbed my waist and pulled me out the crowd, i was not able to see who it was because he or she was covering me.

What's going on?

Stay still we are almost there!

Its a he! i thought.

Lee Seung Gi's POV

Today is my birthday. Another year is added in to my life. I feel happy because of the blessings that i have been receiving this year. My family and my career. I have to film another episode of strong heart in the next one hour, so in the mean time i have nothing to do but look at outside and see the people who have been supporting me from the very start. As i was looking outside i saw 4 girls approaching the building.

What are they doing here? The 2 of them is the 2 girls i saw at the airport and at the restaurant last night. I was really curious why they are here. I started to worry when they try to find their way to enter the building. I can see that they are having a hard time because of the people and one trigger and they might cause stampede. Then i heard someone shouted.

"SNAKE"

What the-- All the people starts to run in panic. My eyes are looking for the 4 girls and i saw the chinky eyed girl and felt relieve when they were just standing in the middle while the other people are running for their lives just because of a snake zz-num-22.gif . I saw the chinky girl holding another girl, its a blond girl and the blond girl holding the long haired girl which i also saw in the restaurant and the long haired girl holding the---

Wait's that's not Dara! On instinct i then hurriedly went down stairs and covered my face the avoid being recognize. I started looking for Dara. I know she is hard to find because she is petite girl.

Where is she? I started to worry about her. Then i heard a loud shriek. Then i saw her in the middle of the crowd being squeezed and she looks like crying and i know she is in pain. So i tried my best to get to her and any moment now she might faint because of lack oh air. When I'm finally near her i then grabbed her waist and pulled her away from the crowd not minding the people staring at us while we entered the building.

What's going on? I heard her ask.

Stay still we are almost there Good thing she followed what i said. I brought her to my room and locked it.

What are you doing here? When she finally look at me i can see the shock written all over her face.

Does she know me? Do you know me? Then i saw her shook her head.

DARA"S POV

I was shock when i finally saw my knight in shinning armor no other than Lee Seungi. Ommona Ottokaji?( What can i do?). My reaction must have made him think that i know him.

Do you know me? I then remember what Minzy told me that i should pretend that i don't know him so i shook my head good thing this guy bought it. zz-num-15.gif or NOT.

I know you! You are the girl i bumped at the airport yesterday. What are you doing here?

Ahhh...err.. I came here to visit a friend.

He gave me a doubtful look. I was about to stand up and go out because i can't breath every time he looks at me. being with him is worst than being outside. I was about to grab the door knob when he suddenly grab hold of my wrist and pulled me towards him. Now our face is just inches away from each other. Then i feel like he is smelling me.

What is he doing? Did i do something wrong? I asked nervously. "Damn! He smells good too We are now smelling at each other. zz-num-24.gif Naughty me! zz-num-40.gif

Yes! Do you know what you did to me? Since yesterday i can't seem to forget you. I know it's only been a day since i saw you but every second i thought of you. Do you know how hard that is? I don't know why. Even i can't explain it but i don't care. And now that you are in front of me i have been trying to stop myself to do this to you.

His face is like smelling every part of my face,my hair, on my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my ears, my neck and just inches apart.

Do what?

Do you really want to know?


Ahhh---- then the next thing i knew his lips covered mine.





-------------------------------------------------

Some 1st encounter right?? hee hee hee Guys i just hope you like my updates

Please do comments.