Unrecognisable Childhood Bestie

P e r s o n a l R e f e r e n c e ~ !

@everyone: STUPID ME!!! ITS HYUNSEUNG BEFORE JUNHYUNG!!! TT sorry hyunseung fans >< i didn't remember the orderr...>< bian xDDD and im sorry if this teaser is bad, i kinda wrote it without thinking so i ended up hitting a dead end = = regardless, i hope more and more people will apply >< this fanfic is going better than my other one despite the fact that i started that fanfic first = =

***

Hyunseung’s smile could be seen by her maid as she was wiping the glass door on the balcony.
“Oppa, why are you staring at me like that?” His maid asked, blushing slightly but didn’t stop her cleaning.
“It’s fun.” His maid pouted and just continued wiping the glass, not saying anything.
“You know…you kind of remind me of someone…” Hyunseung began and his maid blushed even more.
Of course she reminded him of someone!
That was because they had known each other since forever since they were young! Except of course, she had moved overseas when she turned 5 and he was 7 and since then, they haven’t seen nor contacted each other.
Until now that is.
“Who do I remind you of?” His maid decided to play with her childhood best friend.
“You remind me of…nahh…no way. She went overseas and I haven’t seen her since. No way are you her.”
He frowned as if he remembered something scary and turned turned around and walked off.
His maid sighed and sprayed the glass with more detergent and continued to wipe it, getting all the oily stains out.
She couldn’t believe that Hyunseung didn’t remember her when she would never, for a second, forget him since she left!
She had been dying to meet him ever since she had come back to Seoul two years ago but never found the right time to contact him nor meet him.
Whenever she tried to get past the doors of CUBE Entertainment, the body guards would always barricade the door and ask for ID. In which she didn’t have of course but tried to reason with them, telling them that she was Hyunseung’s childhood best friend. But they wouldn’t listen!
After trying for a month, she decided to just give up and become one of those sleep deprived fans that followed him everywhere, in hope of gaining his attention long enough for her to tell him that she was finally back from studying overseas.
And finally, in this show, she got a chance.
(A job too!)
She sighed and finally finished wiping the windows clean of grease.
She heard the door slam and turned around to see a blushing Hye.
“Eonni, what’s wrong?” Hye looked up startled.
“Eh?! Aniya! It’s nothing…nothing…” She walked away hurriedly.
She sighed.
“When is he finally going to realize that it’s me?!”