Pabo Kikwang!

P e r s o n a l R e f e r e n c e ~ !

A/N: i totally realised that after junhyung is actually yoseob except i didn't know that (as in i forgot == ) so i began kikwangs teaser...i guess this whole order thing isn't working for me yet >< ima hafta force myself to remember >< anyways, so this is kikwangs teaser...promise yoseob's is next and then dongwoons. hopefully before dongwoon's teaser i can get enough applications >< i nearly have enough for kikwang....i just hope applications for dongwoon and hyunseung will pick up >< xxx

***

Kikwang rushed around the house, trying to find his signature black beanie and black rimmed glasses.

“Junhyung hyung! Did you take me glasses?!”

Since Junhyung and he loved those types of accessories, they often took each others things by accident.

“Aniya! here did you last leave them?” Junhyung shouted back from the front door.

Kikwang frowned.

That was his standard backup so it would be hard to have fans recognize him or notice him.

Beast had a two week schedule I Taiwan (where they are finally singing Mandarin songs) with their maids.

“Oppa!” His maid suddenly said and then ran to him with his beanie and glasses at hand.

He smiled back at his maid as he put on the glasses and then the beanie.

“Gomawoyo!” He said and then gave her a small peck on the forehead before he walked to the front door where the other 5 members and 5 maids were waiting.

“Kaja!” He said and then they stepped out of their dorm.

 

-

 

As Beast and their maids boarded on the plane (Business class) they all grabbed a hold of a new paper that was on the stand before you enter the plane. Everyone except for Kikwang’s maid.

Kikwang looked at his empty handed maid and then slowed down his steps so that he fell in step with her.

He said,

“How come you didn’t get a newspaper?” She smiled at him and Kikwang blushed a bit.

“I already have something I can read on the plane so I don’t really need the newspaper.” Kikwang raised and eyebrow.

“What book is it?” He questioned. She smiled and opening her shoulder bag, she took out a book and read, “50 Ways of Getting Him to Notice You/ How to be a Good Girlfriend”.

Kikwang’s eyebrow was as high as ever.

He didn’t know that his maid liked another guy.

“You really like him huh?” His maid looked up at him startled but then she regained her posture and nodded with a small smile on her lips.

“I do.”

 

-

 

Pabo Kikwang oppa! I love you you dummy! Can’t you tell?!

Why are you so innocent and pure?!

But then again, that’s why I love you.

*sigh* I just wish that you could see that the man I love is you…But how come when you saw the book, your eyes didn’t feel anything.

No jealousy…yet no happiness.

I just can’t seem to read your reactions…do you love me back…?