Chicken Sandwich!

P e r s o n a l R e f e r e n c e ~ !

A/N: ive decided "to hell with the applications! im just going to pick the girls out now!" so i know that i dont have a lot of choices with dongwoon and hyunseung but ill try my best with the amount of applications i already have ^^ i know its been a long wait and to those that subscribed to holiday paradise, that fanfic is kinda dead right now since im really into this fanfic and my vampire fanfic at the moment but ill probably be starting it pretty soon.....as in a month? >< anyways, this is yoseobs teaser. after dongwoon's teaser, ill be revealing the girls.

ps. i actually have spring break next week and ill be going to DC so i mite not get a lot of time online. ill try my best to post up the results BEFORE then but im not promising anything...so be patient okay? but ill definitely be posting up dongwoon's teaser before i leave ^^ xxx

SDA

***

Yoseob vaguely felt someone put a blanket over his body so that he was warm as he was sleeping on the plane. They were on Business class so there was relatively enough leg room.

He smiled slightly and before the hand could retreat, he grabbed it and held onto it tightly. The hand tried to pull itself out of his grasp but Yoseob just pulled it even more towards him with a tighter grip.

He didn’t display skinship a lot. It was part of their contract he knew but he could always say that he did it by accident while he was sleeping. He could be dreaming. After all, his eyes were closed.

Yoseob heard the owner of the hand sigh and felt the strength leave her hand. That’s more like it, Yoseob thought and then, he really did drift off into dreamland, but some how, his hand still managed to hold onto her hand.

*

Yoseob felt someone tap at his shoulder and got up groggily.

“Wha…” He began as he rubbed his eyes and looked around, his eyes finding it hard for a minute to adjust to the lights.

“Yoseob-ssi, it’s time to have dinner.” A familiar voice said to him. The first thing he saw when his eyes finally adjusted to the lights around him was his maids. He smiled at her and then said,

“Ne!” She giggled. That was when Yoseob realized that he was stilling holding onto her hand. He let go with a blush and then turned to the tray of food that was in front of him, warm.

“What’s this?”

“Chicken sandwich. I heard you like them so I thought that that was maybe what you would like. The other choice was potato and rice. If you prefer that, I could ask them to exchange it for you-“ She began to reach up to press the button for call but Yoseob stopped her.

“Kaenchana. You’re right about me liking chicken sandwich so that’s okay. Komawoyo.” She smiled at him and then began to ate her own chicken sandwich.

“Ladies and Gentleman, there is another hour before we finally descend onto Taiwan. It is about 2pm there and is 26 degrees Celsius. Your flight attendants and I, would like to wish you a pleasant flight for the rest of the time on board and hope everything is well. Thank you for choosing Asia Airlines. This has been the captain.” The intercom went off.

Yoseob turned to look at his maid that looked indifferent before and after the announcement.

“You don’t look excited to be going to Taiwan.” Yoseob noted out loud. That took the maid aback.

“Mwo? Aniya!”

“Jinjja?” She nodded feverishly and Yoseob leveled his eyes out.

“Really?”

She nodded again quickly. Then she looked down at her food and said,

“I’m really happy…because I’m with you Yoseob…oppa.”

***

A/N: and i apologise before hand...i really don't know what Yoseob likes to eat since i only just began to full on liking them so i kinda just made something up....to shawols, if u find that "chicken sandwich" is from onew, please don't think that ^^ he just likes chicken. plain and simple~