The Distance in Between.

P e r s o n a l R e f e r e n c e ~ !

A/N: you guys HAVE to excuse me >< i have a lot of things going on in my life so that's why i havent updated a teaser so long >< really sorry xDDD now, this teaser is junhyung since he's next in line for the elderly~ xDDD and im in this since i chose him as my "employer" and all ^^ so, with this note, i bring you the teaserrr~

***

 

Junhyung walked out of the house and found his maid, Hye working on sweeping the floor at a two metre radius of their dorm.

He looked at her bending figure and couldn’t help but smile.

“You want some help?” He didn’t know if he had startled her or not.

The first day they met, Junhyung instantly knew that she composed her emotions well, better than anyone, even him and he was an idol trained to do that.

“No, I’m nearly done.”

Junhyung frowned.

He didn’t know why but whenever he tried to get close to her, she would always distant herself away.

“Is there something I should know?” He asked again, forgetting that he was out here trying to help her.

“No. Should there be?”

Junhyung sighed and didn’t say anything for a while and just watched as she swept up the floor.

“I feel like you’re hiding away from me. You’re being so distant compared to the other maids…you don’t even address me by name…” Junhyung said quietly.

Hye continued to sweep the floor, not saying anything.

But then she bent down to sweep up the dust into a bucket and she said,

“I’m under orders.”

“What orders?” Junhyung instantly demanded to know.

She was done with the dust within seconds and she turned around to face Junhyung.

“It’s part of my contract and I’m not supposed to tell you.”

She walked past him and was entering the password to get into the house when Junhyung put a hand on top of the screen.

“What is it?” She looked up at him.

He could see hurt and indecision in her eyes and to be honest, he wasn’t used to that from Hye. Though they had only been together for a few short days he had come to recognise her as a strong and decisive girl and never saw her as someone who would get hurt.

She was always so strong.

But as soon as he saw that, it went away.

“If you want to see the contract you should ask your manager. He holds onto it until the contract expires.”

“But-“

“Junhyung-ssi.”

Junhyung’s eyes widened. It had been the first time she had addressed him that way.

“Please don’t make me tell you.”

Saying that, she put his hand off the password computer and typing into the password, she opened the door and stepped in.

Just as she was about to close the door, she said,

“Are you coming in…Junhyung-ssi?” Junhyung looked at Hye and he unconsciously smiled.

“It’s the first time you’ve addressed me by name…” He said, content.

Hyejae gave off a rare smile and said,

“Second time actually. And that’s because every time I speak your name I get a tingly feeling making me…” She didn’t finish her sentence because she stopped herself, catching herself off guard.

She looked at Junhyung startled and then slammed the door in his face.

Regardless, he was still happy. But he still wanted to know what the rule was about making his maid distant away from him. He took out his phone and pressed the number 1, speed dial to his manager.

“Yeboseyo?” His managers voice came through.

“Hyung, what are the rules that the maids can’t break?”

“…you know?”

“I don’t know,” Junhyung quickly said on the safe side, not wanting to risk him losing his maid.

He was being selfish he knew but he really didn’t want to loose her.

“Okay…well…I might as well just tell you. Remember, you have to tell the other members PRIVATELY understand? So they know not to break the rules the maids are following.”

“Arayo. Just tell me!”

“Well, the rules are that…” 

***

A/N {cont}: I'm going to be having some hard time accessing the internet for the next week or two because my mum is going to china to attend my cousins wedding so im living with my grandparents and there IS not internet connection at her place....ill be going to the library daily however so if i have no homework due the next day then i will come on ^^ anyways, hope the teaser was nice even though i didnt let anyone apply for junhyung and all xDDD thanks for being here ^^