Officialy Beast Member Teaser {together} + Additional InFo

P e r s o n a l R e f e r e n c e ~ !

A/N: hey~ omgosh, you guys have NO idea how sad i was when i wasn't getting any applications for this fanfic!!! TT but then today i finally realised that I didnt recieve any because i wasn't checking my yahoo email which i usually dont check often anyway...maybe once or twice a year? no very promising i know...so that's why ive changed it back to my OWN email...i hope no one here will spam...because i dont want this to become a problem>< regardless, thanks to all who have applied ^^

@LittleSHINeeRabbit: I hope you're online enough to see this msg xDDD no offenese or anything but seriously, the email you sent me with the attachment definitely 100% wasn't the application form i was requesting for. I will email you just in case you don't see thing...and i prefer it to be in the BODY of the msg ^^ not an attachment but im not blaming you since I didn't really say...i just kinda assumed that everyone would get it and do that xD regardless, thank you anyways ^^ just get back to me via email okay??? ^^

@ikiapi: im going to forfeit your application if you do not comment on this fanfic the next time I'm online and is checking all the comments because im telling you, im running out of patience (sorry but that's the truth and these days, i speak nothing BUT the truth) so please, please, PLEASE comment so i don't have to do that!!!

@everyone: thanks for the wait ^^ the chapter below is the OFFICIAL teaser for Beast. From now on, I plan on using their normal name [Beast] rather than B2ST...cause i don't like typing in do much caps for a NAME...kinda weird for me (even though YES, i do type a lot of capitals to begin with xD its just kinda a personal thingy ^^) so, enjoy this teaser ^^ it took me about less than half an hour to write it so please understand if it isn't my normal standards ^^ [i had the intention of actually posting it like two days ago but i decided to wait xD sorry ^^]

***

Beast had finally finished their schedule in Inkigayo and their manager was driving them back home. It was 2.46am in the morning and all 6 of the members were tired.

Their heads were nodding off before their manager even got the chance to start the engine.

In 20 minutes, the 6 members of Beast were finally in front of their dorm. Their manager turned around and saw that Doojoon was slightly awake.

“Yah, Doojoon!”

Doojoon opened his eyes fully now but his manager finally realized that he hadn’t really been sleeping.

“You weren’t sleeping?” Their manager asked. He decided that it was okay to have the kids sleep in the car for a few more minutes.

Doojoon shook his head and looked out of the car, his eyes filled with concern and his mouth was set in a line of worry.

“What’s wrong? Did something happen during the performance?” His manager suddenly asked, worried that it was about his physical condition.

“Aniya! It’s just…”

“Wae?”

“Our dorm…?”

His manager sighed. He knew that their dorm wasn’t the most ideal, having 6 full grown men sleeping in the same room. That’s crowded. And to top it off, they also only had one bathroom. It definitely wasn’t ideal.

“There isn’t-“

“Aniya…I’m not talking about the rooming…I’m just…” His manager was really confused now.

“Seriously, will you just get to the point and stop me worrying for one second?!” That came out harsher that it should’ve.

“Ne…arassoyo. We need personal maids.”

His manager’s eyes widened and he fully turned around to face Doojoon. For a second, his manager thought that he was joking and he laughed out so loud that it ended up waking up the other kids (except two).

“Wha-“ Yoseob said groggily.

“Where are we…” Dongwoon the maknae said, stretching his arms but then going back to sleep.

“Are we back…?” Kikwang said softly and there was a small smile on his lips.

Hyunseung didn’t say anything. And neither did Junhyung. The two were too tired.

“Your leader is under the impression that the 6 of you need personal maids.”

That got everyone alert.

Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon sat up, their eyes big. The three of them turned to look at Doojoon and they had a silent exchange. Their manager didn’t like it.

“You were being serious weren’t you?” He directed his question at Doojoon. Doojoon turned back to look at his manager and without even thinking, he nodded.

His manager sighed.

“Arasso. Show me your dorm and I’ll decided if you really do need a private maid or not.”

*

Beast’s manager didn’t think that a mess that big could be possible!

But, apparently, it was possible for Beast.

“They really are Beasts…”

The very second he stepped into the hall way of their dorm, he knew that Doojoon was right. They DID need a personal maid!

Let’s start one room by another.

Kitchen: dishes were stacked so high that it hit the cupboards at the top. The cupboards were all empty with no even ONE plate or even a cup left. There were left over’s all around the floor and the trash can. There was severe amounts grease and an oil spill on the floor that nearly made his slip! Their fridge, that he knew were filled with things that their fans gave him, wouldn’t even close because of too much things!

He walked into the living room and was about to have a heart attack!

Their small TV was completely hidden behind a mountain of gifts from fans. Clothes were lying on the floor. Books and CD’s occupied the floor like they owned the place.

There was no sitting space what so ever.

He turned to look at the kids and saw them smile sheepishly at him. He didn’t even want to comment! He knew he was going to explode soon with this kind of a mess!

He walked into their clothing room that was just before their bed room and when he saw the site, he whimpered.

The 6 of them together had so much clothes they could fill a whole department store! But he had told them every time they bought more clothes that they should sort them out. But obviously, no one listened to him or even tried to listen to him.

The racks no longer held the clothes. The floor did.

All the clothes were mixed together.

“Yeah…about that…the racks are kind of weak…” Kikwang said with an apologetic smile. Their manager didn’t say anything but just moved on.

He sighed with a content smile when he saw that their bedroom wasn’t as messy. For starters, they had managed to keep their floor clean (except for the things by the wall which were lined up perfectly) and their beds were nicely done (not really…).

He was about to walk out to inspect the bathroom when he smelt something along the lines of dirty socks and ramen.

“Yah, what’s that smell?!”

Junhyung bounded in with his eyes half open and said,

“Oh, that? We eat in here because there isn’t enough space in the living room.”

He could NOT believe what he was hearing.

“Yah, come here the 6 of you.” Everyone filed in (except Junhyung obviously since he was already in). Their manager didn’t even need to check the bathroom to know that this place was in a serious need of a maid. Or maybe 6 maids.

“The 6 of you are the dirtiest idols I’ve ever managed.” Beast didn’t say anything except feeling guilty inside.

“But I guess I’m going to have to get you guy’s maids.” The 6 of them perked up.

“Cheonmal?!” Yoseob said with a bright smile. Their manager was just about to smile but then thought better of it.

“Majayo. Hajiman, I don’t think one is going to be enough.” He looked around at the members of Beast and finalized,

“I’m going to get the 6 of you a personal maid each.”