H y u n S e u n g & H a e Y e e : Hormonal Issues

P e r s o n a l R e f e r e n c e ~ !

A/N: first of all, i would like to say sorry to all those that did not make the casting...im REALLY REALLY SORRY!!! ><

and second of all @ Blahh_Missy: wow, u really thought I was kidding when I added you into chapter 1?!?!?! YOU GOT IN HONEY!!! ^^ learn to be more trusting of me~~~ im not an author that adds a person in the story and then say that they didnt get in = = dont do that ^^ congratz to youu~~~

@Burning91Rose: YES U GOT PICKED!!! ^^

thanks to all that has supported me ^^ im sorry if i seem a bit disattached from this fanfics...its coz my other fanfic, Soulless Love is recieving good reviews >< and im on a roll hahaha ^^ but i promise ill update at least once a week ^^ xxx enjoy~~~

***

Hyunseung looked around at the 6 girls in front of him and saw the girl that they had encountered less than 20 minutes ago. She was staring at Junhyung.

Hyunseung looked around and saw the other 5 girls which he didn’t know quite yet but he wasn’t really in the mood to get introduced to them – not that he didn’t like them. He was hungry!

He walked towards the tray of food that was getting pushed by two other girls, one with a pair of glasses on the tip of her nose that was about to fall off, and another that didn’t even acknowledge him!

“Can we eat?” Hyunseung asked and was replied by a,

“NO!” From all s and his manager.

“The girls haven’t introduced themselves yet!” Yoseob said. He was staring at the girl with glasses.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. Was he the only one that wasn’t getting controlled by his testosterones?!

“Fine. Make it quick! I’m hungry!” He was shut up by 6 death glares that told him if he made one more word, he was going to get kicked out.

“Shall we start with the oldest?”

 

-

 

Lee Haeyee’s first glance at Hyunseung was that all she wanted to do was battle him out at a dance battle. She wanted to prove that her dance moves were idol level. She wasn’t going to settle for high school competition names. She wanted to be the best and she was going to get what she wanted.

When Hyunseung crossed her path towards the food, Haeyee caught a whiff of strong perfume. She gagged. What was he WEARING?!

“Can we eat?” He asked and all Haeyee saw was a little kid who was hungry. A bit like a cat; her favourite animal except this “cat” was stinking up her nose.

“NO!” The other Beast members and his manager shouted out and Haeyee couldn’t hide her giggle.

“The girls haven’t introduced themselves yet!” Yoseob had said except he was saying it while looking at a girl who Haeyee hadn’t met. Her glasses were falling off.

5…4…3…2…1…fall.

The girl scrambled to put her glasses back on. From the side of her eyes, she saw Yoseob smile. Haeyee shook her head in disgust. Are they all hormonal?!

“Fine. Make it quick! I’m hungry!” Hyunseung said and Haeyee had to agree with him. She was hungry too! Maybe that was because she had been in the waiting room for 3 hours (whereas everyone else had been in there for an hour, except Soo Hye who had just burst in.) and she didn’t eat anything.

“Shall we start with the oldest?” Beast’s manager suggested. The girls just nodded in agreement. Soo Hye, who was holding onto the cake, had put the cake down already when Beast had come in, stepped up and introduced herself,

“Hey, you guys saw me before at the door. I’m Soo Hye, nice to meet you.”

“Would you like to say whose maid you are?” The girl smile and, she walked towards Junhyung. When she was standing right in front of him, she said,

“Joker.”

 

-

 

Hyunseung rolled his eyes when the girl, Soo Hye, was standing right in front of Junhyung and said,

“Joker.” – The question was whose maid you are.

“Bali! I’m hungry!” Hyunseung hurried. He cringed when he felt someone stab at his toe and turned to see his manager giving him a ‘say-another-word-and-you’re-dead’ look. Hyunseung whimpered and held him his toe in an awkward position. He was tearing up. It hurt!

“So Soo Hye is the oldest, who’s after her? Do you girls know?” Beast’s manager asked. The girls nodded. Another girl stepped forward and introduced herself,

“I’m Lee Haeyee. Nice to meet you.”

 

-

 

“I’m Lee Haeyee. Nice to meet you.” Haeyee said after she had stepped out. They were all told just before they were in Beast’s waiting room who would be introducing themselves first, second, last etcetera. She was told that she was second.

When she introduced herself though, she made a point to not be looking at Hyunseung.

“And your chosen employer is?” His manager asked but before Haeyee could replied, she was cut off.

“Actually, how about we introduce ourselves this way: “Hello, my name is dadada and I am the maid of dadada.” Shall we do it that way?” The other girls nodded.

Their manager smiled and then said,

“Let’s start again shall we? From Hye?” Hye looked up startled.

“Again?” Haeyee completely knew where she was coming from. She didn’t particularly wanted to do it a second time.

“Yes please.” Their manager said. Haeyee shook her head in dismay. How embarrassing!

“Um…okay…Hi, my name is Soo Hye and I’m the maid of Junhyung?” Haeyee smiled. She was blushing.

“Hey, I’m Lee Haeyee like I just said and I’m the maid for Hyunseung.” That was when Haeyee finally turned around to face Hyunseung. What his reaction was though, she found it funny and annoying at the same time.

 

-

 

Hyunseung wasn’t listening to the introductions (that somehow, ended up starting again) until he heard,

“…maid for Hyunseung.” That was when he looked up and saw a girl with medium lengthed black hair that was layered twice with blonde highlights on the tip of her hair.

“I’m sorry what?” He asked, his eyes wide. He had just temporarily forgotten about his empty stomach. The girls hair looked so smooth that Hyunseung had to clench tight his hands in case he rushed over there and tried to run his hands through it.

“I didn’t catch that…” Hyunseung said quietly, his eyes never leaving the girls.

“I said, that my name is Lee Haeyee and I’m your maid.” Her name…Oh, my God…her name Hyunseung thought. He walked towards her and then, without thinking, he stuck out his hand.

“Hi, I’m Jang Hyunseung.” Suddenly, he heard snickers and turned to see s and his manager trying to hold back their laughs.

“What?!” He asked, incredulously.

“Well,” Doojoon began, his eyes so small that it was as thin as three pieces of paper.

“She did apply,” Kikwang said second before he burst into laughed again, one hand leaning against Yoseob for support.

“For this job,” Yoseob finally said after Kikwang. Once again, breaking into fits of laughter right after those three words.

“Because,” Dongwoon said. He was having a hard time standing up since he fell onto the ground.

“Of you!” Junhyung finished before the whole group ended up laughing all over again.

Hyunseung blushed, suddenly remember. But that was when he felt a hand slide onto his. He turned around and saw the girl smiling while saying,

“And I’m Lee Haeyee. Like I’ve said about three times.”

 

-

 

When Hyunseung had stuck his hand out to her, she suddenly had a flashback. It was before she was 8, when she was really young, the year she moved to Korea, when her parents got into a car crash and died…

*

Ding Dong! Haeyee perked up when she heard the sound of the doorbell. She was in her room putting her favourite books on her new bookshelf when she heard it. She heard the door open and her parents greeting another family.

Haeyee shrugged. She had only been here for about a week and already, everyday there was a new family visiting, claiming to be great friends with her parents.

A few minutes later, she heard her had outside her door.

“Haeyee dear, we have guests.” Like a good daughter, she stood up from the large pile of books surrounding her and, brushing off the back of her skirt, she replied,

“I’ll be down in a few father.” Haeyee swear she could see her father smile despite the door being closed and was made of wood.

She heard her fathers footsteps leave the front of her door. Haeyee sighed and then, looking around her new room which was clean except the large pile of books around her, she said,

“I’ll be back to deal with you later.”

Haeyee opened the door and stepped out of her room. She went down the stairs and saw that her mother wasn’t in the living room. She guessed that she was probably making last minute tea. My father was sitting on his favourite chair that was so old it needed repairing every year. Sitting perpendicular to him was a family of 4. A young girl, a young boy and their parents.

My father got up and gestured me to approach him. Plastering the smile I had on for the past 7 days, I went up to my father and then turned to look at the two other adults and the boy and girl that was my age.

“This is my daughter, Haeyee.” The adults smiled at her and said,

“Hello Haeyee-ssi. I’m Jang Kwonil and this is my wife Jang Cheonyee. Nice to meet you.” Haeyee smiled and replied,

“It’s nice to meet you too.” The woman turned to her and then, giving her children a nudge, she said to Haeyee,

“This is my daughter, Jang Chaejin and this is my son, Jang Hyunseung.” The girl smiled at Haeyee shyly and didn’t say anything but the boy, walked up to her, stuck his hand out and said,

“I’m Jang Hyunseung. Nice to meet you.”

*

The flashback happened in fast forward motion in the duration of the Beast members trying to talk and speak at the same time. Though it was fast forward, Haeyee remembered everything that had said. She looked up at the side view of Hyunseung’s face and suddenly, she saw the resemblance.

The bright eyes and seemed to never dim and the lips that looked velvet like.

Then, Haeyee put her hand in his and said,

“And I’m Lee Haeyee. Like I’ve said about three times.”

 

-

 

After that introduction, it was another girls turn.

“Come on now, let’s hurry up so we can let Hyunseung eat!” Hyunseung leveled his eyes out and turned to his manager. s had just started cracking up all over again.

“Will you guys stop laughing?!” They just laughed harder.

The next girl stepped up. She had a smooth complexion with large eyes that looked like a puppy.

That was what Hyunseung thought anyways.

“I’m Choi Eunjung and I’m the maid for Doojoon-ssi.” That managed to stop Doojoon from laughing. At least.

Doojoon had straightened up and was staring at the girl with his eyes as round as saucers.

That was when the 4th girl stood forward and introduced herself also.

“Hi. I’m Park Hwayoung and I’m Kikwang’s maid.” She had wavy length hair with cute eyes too. Is it that everyone had cute eyes these days?! Haeyee had the perfect set of eyes….WAIT! JANG HYUNSEUNG! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?! HE’S YOUR MADE FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!!! Hyunseung mentally slapped himself just as another girl was going to introduce herself.

“A-annyeongha-haseyo…I-I’m K-Kim Chae-Chaeye-yeon a-and I-I’m th-the mai-maid o-of Yo-Yoseob  go-goon!” She pinched her eyes together and Hyunseung swear he saw a tear come out.

He looked at Yoseob and saw that he looked worried. He bounded to “K-Kim Chae-Chaeye-yeon”. He smiled down at her and wiped the tear away.

“Kaenchana!” Yoseob said. She smiled and Hyunseung just rolled his eyes. Yoseob was always like that! There wasn’t one girl that wouldn’t fall for his charm!

I hope she doesn’t like Yoseob! If she does I’ll WAIT! JANG HYUNSEUNG! STOP THINKING ABOUT HERRR!!! Hyunseung mentally slapped himself again.

The last girl with blonde hair and a straight fringe stepped out and said,

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Everyone burst out laughing. To the girls because they had never heard her speak until now. To the boys because her voice reminded them of Kwanghee, a member of ZE:A and whenever they were in the presence of him, they felt like they just have to laugh.

The girl looked indifferent at the fact that the whole room had burst out laughing to the point of no stopping.

“I’m Lee Younghee and I’m the maid of Dongwoon oppa!”

 

-

 

When Younghee spoke the whole room burst out laughing. Now that Haeyee looked at it, if it was her, she could feel totally embarrassed and left out so, when it was finally time for them to eat, Haeyee escaped from the talkative Hyunseung and walked over to Younghee that was looking a bit lonely even though Dongwoon was standing right next to her. But then again, he wasn’t speaking with her.

“Annyeong Younghee-ssi!” She looked up slightly startled but then regained her posture.

“Annyeong!” Haeyee tried to compose herself and she did brace herself for the voice but she couldn’t do anything about it. After a minute of laughing, she finally stopped herself after some difficulty. She gave Younghee an apologetic smile and then said to her, while holding out a glass of orange juice to her,

“I’m so sorry. I just couldn’t help it.” She cringed but then Younghee said,

“Gwaenchana! I get that all the time! After awhile, I got kind of used to the same reaction every time I’m speaking. It’s embarrassing at times but not all the time.” Haeyee didn’t really understand the whole situation since she didn’t have a talent like that but she tried her best to be a nice friend.

“But that’s an awesome thing!” Another girl suddenly said. Haeyee and Younghee turned to see Park Hwayoung smiling down at them. She was tall.

“You think?” Somehow, Hwayoung could manager her laughter.

“100%.” Younghee seemed to be reassured.

“Thank you so much! I always felt like I needed to have someone confirm that my voice is okay for them to listen to but even my parents can’t stand my voice…”

Suddenly, (and finally!)Dongwoon spoke.

“Well, their not very good parents are they!” Younghee smiled at Dongwoon (while blushing too) and said,

“Kamsahmanida Dongwoon…ssi…” Realising her early mistake, Younghee changed her formalities. Dongwoon laughed.

“Gwaenchana! Dongwoon oppa is fine!” Younghee smiled brightly and nodded.

“Ne!” Younghee, Haeyee, Hwayoung and Dongwoon laughed.

 

-

 

When Hyunseung saw Haeyee laugh he suddenly felt familiar to the laugh. But he didn’t even know a girl named Lee Haeyee! He must admit that the name sounded familiar thought but he just couldn’t remember the face of the familiar name!

He suddenly heard his manager clap loudly.

“Okay everyone!” Everyone turned their heads towards him.

“Now that everyone is full-“

“I’m not full yet though!” Dongwoon the maknae complained. Beast’s manager sighed and just continued his cut off sentence.

“I would like to say a few words. Firstly, today is the first day of welcoming the maids so, I’ve booked a karaoke room-“

Everyone began to whoop. Especially Beast. They hadn’t been out in a karaoke room for such a long time!

“AT DINNER TIME!” Beast stopped whooping and stared at his manager.

“Mwo?!” Doojoon said, breaking the silence.

“Let me explain-“ Their manager began but was cut off again.

“Hyung!” Kikwang protested.

“If you’ll listen-“ Their manager began again.

“Why not now?!” Hyunseung asked.

That was when their manager went crazy,

“BE QUIET AND JUST LISTEN TO ME EXPLAIN!!!” Beast stared at their manager and so did their maids.

“Gosh! You guys are like wild animals! Since Beast isn’t familiar with their maids yet, You’ve all been given a few hours with your maids to get to know them and become friends!”

“Really?!” Dongwoon said, his eyes bright. Hyunseung rolled his eyes. Their maknae was so easily satisfied!

“Ne! So, you all have a few hours together to get to know them. You’ll all get spending money also for dinner and for fun and games but it’s limited! When it’s 8, I except all of you to be in front of the Karaoke bar in downtown Seoul. You know the one you guys used to go to during your Shock promotion days! Aegeunnya?”

“NE!”

 ***

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THAT GOT PICKED!!!

ps. i hope no one thought that i ACTUALLY think Beast as hormonal >< this is PURELY a STORY!!! ><