Kissed By The King of FUN!

P e r s o n a l R e f e r e n c e ~ !

A/N: ive officially chosen the applicants but ive changed my mind as to when ill be introducing them. ill be posting the first official chapter TOMORROW with all the maids introducing each other. i want to have everyone be able to see the maid contract before though....or at least soon. regardless, ive found a way for everyone to know who's Point of view it is so the chapter titles will go like this: B E A S T MEMEBER / M A I D NAME: Chapter Title so thats the way its going to be...i dislike writing " -----POV" or whatever.....hate it so much so i dont do that ^^ usually i stick with one persons point of view the whole time but...anyways, so wait for the chapter -- im writing it today and im REALLY not feeling well....stress + tiredness + having a blocked nose is not good combination....*sighs* im just glad that its spring break next week....AND IM GOING TO WASHINGTON DC!!! i would much happier if i got well before that but....my hopes arent up *sighs* anyways, enjoy this LAST teaserrr~~~

***

Dongwoon looked around at Beast's single bed room and smiled when he saw a pair of feet on his bed. He crept towards the pair of feet and just as he was about to pull at them, he heard a voice,

"Don't. Even THINK about it." Before he could react, the head of his maid was up and she was looking at him, triumph. Dongwoon pouted and then sat down next to her, his back bent do much because of the lowness of the top bunk.

"No fun." He said and saw his maid smirk.

"It wouldn't have been very fun for me if I was getting tortured now would it?" His maid said as she slid off his bunk and stood up, dusting her clothes off.

"But it would be fun for me!" Dongwoon protested. His maid just rolled her eyes.

"Oppa, time for you to grow up~" She sang as she left the room, leaving Dongwoon alone but no way was he going to get insulted and then be left alone! He was SO not going to let that happen to him! He was an idol for God's sake!

He ran out of the room and then grabbed hold of her arm and turned her back.

Before his maid could react, he planted a long kiss right smack in the middle of her lips and just as quickly as Dongwoon kissed his maid, just as quickly he broke the kiss and took a step back, looking at his shocked maid.

"Now who's having fun?"

-

How could one person be so...DIM!!!! When he planted the kiss on me, I felt like my whole blood flow just stopped but my blood was BOILING hot!

How could he do that to me...................................!!!!!! So NOT fair! I'm going to get back to him! He's going to regret making me fall even more madly in love with him!

You'll regret it Son Dongwoon!!!

***

A/N: i know...the teasers are ALL over the place = = sorry about that ><