Time to Get Married! -- Unintentionally Of Course~

P e r s o n a l R e f e r e n c e ~ !

@everyone: okay, i've decided to need at least 6-8 applications for each member depending on their popularity (yeahh...i don't want to be able to rate thier popularity either but I do know that some of the members are more popular than others) I will decide it. 

okay....i forgot what i was going to say = = im watching percy jackson and the lightning thief = = [don't you guys think logan lermin is hot?! ><] okay, regardless, here is the teaser for the oldest member of Beast and the leader: Doojoon-ssi! 

ps. i will change the details to this teaser once I know who is paired with him since the persona of the girl is also supposed to be mentioned but I don't know who it's going to be so I couldn't mention it xDDD so, enjoy whoever applied for doojoon ^^ 

pps. if you know any b2uties who like hyunseung could you PLEASE ask them to apply? >< xxxx

***

 

Doojoon walked into the bedroom and saw that there was a girl on his side of the bunk beds cleaning out his bed. The dorm had become clean in less than a week because they all got a maid each which they carefully instructed with some things.

But then again, it was also kind of inconvenient for 6 boys and 6 girls to be living under the same roof. Especially when they sometimes like to walk out of the shower half like Kikwang.

Doojoon couldn’t forget the image in their head when Kikwang walked out of the bathroom half with no top on and his maid was waiting for him outside to give her his dirty clothes.

She didn’t scream or anything but she ended up blushing for the rest of the day.

He shook out of his trance and then heard a bump.

He looked up and saw his own maid begin to waddle her way backwards, trying to get down.

“I can see your underwear.”

Doojoon heard a sharp intake of breath and a hand shoot out from in front (or behind depending on which way you see it) to cover up.

The maid’s head turned to Doojoon’s left and a pouting face greeted him.

“Doojoon-ssi!”

“Oppa.” Doojoon warned the girl. He had been telling her over and over again to just call him “oppa” meaning older brother however she just wouldn’t change!

She blinked the “request” away and just said,

“Don’t look!” Doojoon smirked.

He raised his hands up with an innocent look on his face and then turned around but the instant he turned around, he waited for a few seconds and then turned back to face the members bunks.

Sure enough, his maid was still trying to waddle her way back so that she could get off. Doojoon leaned against the wall next to the door to the room and then watched as she got her food on the in built step ladder.

He smiled.

But then, his smile faltered.

The maid’s other foot lost balance and she began to fall. In Doojoon’s eyes, it was in slow motion so he ran to her and caught her bridal style.

“Oomph!”

They both said the same time. Doojoon’s maid looked at Doojoon in the eye for a second and then blushed, moving her eyes away. Before Doojoon got a chance to say something though, he heard snickers and a clap from the doorway and when they both turned (or more like Doojoon turned) everyone was there.

Literally.

The other 5 maids were at the front, one wearing glasses, one wearing a super short shorts that was a summer version of the untraditional maid uniform.

The other 5 members of Beast were standing behind them, each other in front of their maids.

“What-“

“Seems like Hyung found himself a bride!” Hyunseung said and everyone laughed, the girls giggled.

Doojoon put his maid down and looked at them crossly.

“Ohh! Hyung is angry!” Dongwoon the maknae said and everyone laughed again (the girls giggling again).

Doojoon didn’t say anything but his maid blushed like mad.

“Guys…you know our company’s rule about dating…”

“But we can do it in secret right?”

***

A/N: if this teaser is unsatisfactory tell me privately okay?  ive never had someone tell me that my teaser or story but, please, feel  free ^^ ill do my best to change it ^^