First Anniversary Problem

P e r s o n a l R e f e r e n c e ~ !

Beast sat down together in their room, in a circle except for Hyunseung and Junhyung who was sitting on the edge of their bunk beds.
 

“Tomorrow is our first year anniversary with them.” Doojoon said, holding up their own 2011 calendar to prove his point.
 

“We should celebrate!” Dongwoon said with a bright smile and everyone nodded except for Kikwang and Junhyung.
 

“But their contract…” Junhyung said and Kikwang nodded.
 

Everyone was silent except for the clock ticking. For some odd reason today, they were allowed finally sleeping earlier than usual. But they were so used to singing at 2am in the morning or later that they couldn’t sleep.
 

“They can’t do anything with us unless we provide Manager hyung with a good enough reason and even then it has to go to our CEO…” Junhyung continued but didn’t want to finish.
 

He didn’t like the contract he was holding one bit.
 

The other members of Beast didn’t like it but they all kept it for safekeeping.
 

“Then what are we going to do? I actually planned a whole day with her without even thinking…” Yoseob confessed and Hyunseung knew what that felt like.
 

He had too. He had only just realized that his maid was his best friend since young and he wanted some time alone with her!
 

True, whenever he had a schedule by himself, she would sometimes be by his side but even then, Hyunseung felt like he was being watched. Whenever he tried to make a move, something would move to warn him on the corner of the eye, making him witless and shrink back again, telling his startled friend that he thought there was a fly on her head.
 

He had used that excuse so many times that he was surprised she hadn’t become suspicious yet!
 

“We need to so something about this contract.” Kikwang said and held up his copy.
 

Beast nodded.
 

“But what are we supposed to do? This isn’t something we tell them to change and they will change…” Doojoon said.
 

He was the leader but he felt like he wasn’t going a very good job at it.
 

He kept on finding the urge to hug his maid whenever he saw her back facing him! And yet he knew full well that he wasn’t allowed to do that! He had to slap himself every time he thought of that…a few months ago, that was enough for him to keep his distance for at least a week if not 5 days but these days, he had to do more than slap himself to stay away from her!
 

“We should see if we can get them to change it themselves…” Dongwoon said, his voice filled with his wisdom and his thoughts.
 

“But it isn’t that easy!” Kikwang retorted and no one spoke then.
 

Kikwang looked at the time and saw that it was 11. It was time for his maid to be studying now. She had a test in two days. She had told him that she was going to be a bit busy. She had tried to hide from him the fact that she was tired and her body hurt but Kikwang was an idol. He knew those feelings better than anyone so he knew what they looked like on a person! For the past few days, seeing his maid wince whenever she bent her back made his heart scrunch together in pain.
 

He wanted tomorrow to come so that he could take her out and give her some resting time before the test.

“What about we just tell our manager hyung the truth?!” Hyunseung outright suggested and for a second, Beast knew that was the only thing they could do for tomorrow to actually happen but…
 

“No.” Junhyung instantly said.
 

Hye and him hadn’t been progressing anywhere. Whenever he took a step forward, in hopes that she would finally open up to him in some way, she took a step back.
 

He guess that is progression…since before she used to take three steps back instead of one now. Junhyung just wanted her to open up to him like all the other maids did. Sure, the other 5 maids took time to open up…some took one week, and others took a month or more. But Hye had taken a whole year! And even know, she still hadn’t opened up to him completely yet!
 

He was going to change that. And that change isn’t going to happen unless they fixed this contract!
 

“That’s too risky. Manager hyung might replace them.”
 

Instantly everyone nodded and dismissed the thought away.
 

“Then what?! This is so frustrating!” Yoseob said and scratched his head.
 

Yoseob had spent every rest time he got from his schedule planning out the whole day for tomorrow, their first year anniversary with their maids. He had even gotten all the information about the underground subway and the buses despite the fact that he might be recognized. He just wanted to have a day with his maid where she didn’t have housework to distract her with (so he didn’t need to be constantly waved away!). Yoseob felt the corner of the piece of paper with the schedule poke at his upper leg through his pocket. When he had finished it, (two days ago) he kept on staring at it with a smile and his heart felt excited! Now though, the thought of ever getting some alone time with her was about as thin as air.
 

“Nan molla…” Dongwoon said, putting both hands at the back of his head and bending his head forward a bit, as if he was thinking.

 

Dongwoon’s closed eyes had his head filled up with images with the times he had with his maid. Her smile. Her laugh. Her blush. Her hair. Every part of her was as vivid in his mind as if she was standing right in front of him. He wanted to own all that. He wanted to make sure that no other guy ever caught hold of her and she would leave him. He was the youngest of Beast yes, but that didn’t mean he was incapable of love. He wanted it as much as his hyung’s did. To be loved by someone he loved. And he wanted to show her tomorrow, how much he loved her but…this…
 

Dongwoon sighed and then got up.
 

His hyung’s eyes travelled up with him.
 

“I’m going to bed…” Dongwoon said and began to climb the ladder to the very edge of the room. When he sat on his bed, he turned to his hyungs and said, his voice tired,
 

“I don’t want to think that tomorrow isn’t going to happen so I pray that it will. Good night hyung and sweet dreams.” He said and then, when his head fell onto his soft pillow, he instantly drifted off to sleep.
 

“Dongwoon’s right…”

“For once.” Kikwang said and everyone laughed but then stopped just as abruptedly, scared of waking their maknae.

 

“Let’s get some sleep and think about this tomorrow morning…it’s a good thing we have a day off tomorrow…” Doojoon said and then climed the middle ladder to his bed.

 

“Sleep, sleep!” He ordered around and when everyone was finally in bed, Kikwang, being the one that slept closest to the light, turned off the lights and then climbed onto his own bed. Just as quickly as Dongwoon had, the members of Beast all fell asleep, praying that the following day, what they hoped would happen.
 

 

What they didn’t know was…had the problem already been solved…?

***

A/N: my new B2ST fanfic for all B2UTIES~! it isn't an apply fanfic...its vampire ^^ this is my first time writing a supernatural story because i usually prefer fanfics that is someone realistic...regardless, hope you guys will support ^^ i will be posting the first chapter soon ^^ : Soulless Love