D o o J o o n & E u n J u n g : The Meeting

P e r s o n a l R e f e r e n c e ~ !

A/N: ive changed my mind about revealing the 6 girls in this chapter ^^ ive revealed TWO. (i included myself in this chapter so i didnt count it as who i revealed since you guys knew who i was anyways ps. i changed my name to Soo Hye ^^). the next 3 girls will be revealed AFTER my break ^^ ill possibly be posting that chapter on monday or tuesday depending if i can finish it or not...

i hope the people who didn't get chosen for doojoon won't get mad and still read this story but, once again, that is your decision entirely ^^ xxxx

SourireDAnge

ps. as you guys have noticed, ive decided to mix the members of b2st and their maids pov together...coz i dont know if i can do one pov for each person....way too much >< sorry xDDD

***

As Beast was standing backstage of Inkigayo for their first album comeback, Doojoon looked on stage at SHINee who had just made the comeback the same day as they did. Doojoon didn’t think this was by accident but then again, he didn’t have any evidence so he didn’t say anything neither to s or to anyone else.

“Next up we have B2UTY & the B2ST!”

SHINee came off stage and gave hugs to all the B2ST members just before they were about to go back on stage after being hardly active in the industry for a few months.

-

Beast finished their comeback with the biggest applause they ever heard during their few years as a group. They all went off stage with screams and applauses trailing in their wake. Doojoon was satisfied with their performance but, obviously, some of his other members weren’t.

“I think we still have to work on the lyrics.” Junhyung the perfectionist said. Yoseob looped his arm over Junhyung’s shoulder and said,

“Hyung! Stop being so perfect! That was fun and as long as in our fans eyes the performance was perfect, it is perfect!” Doojoon, Dongwoon and Hyunseung nodded at what Yoseob said, agreeing with him.

“But our dances moves…” Kikwang trailed off as Doojoon shot him a look. Kikwang shrugged.

“I’m just saying…” Kikwang said. Doojoon gave Kikwang a pat on the shoulder as they were now walking down the hallway towards their dressing/waiting room.

*

Choi Eunjung looked around as she saw other 4 girls lounging around in the dressing room right next to Beast’s. They were all getting ready for their first meeting with their “employers”  and also to congratulate them for their first album coming out after a while series of mini albums.

Eunjung saw a girl with a book on her lap and her glasses that were on the tip of her nose. Her eyes were criss crossing so quickly across the page that Eunjung didn’t think was possible.

Eunjung decided to say hi to her since she was the only girl that wasn’t socialising with the other maids.

“Annyeong.” Eunjung said to her as she sat down on the seat that was right next to her. The girl looked up startled and alarmed.

Eunjung laughed.

“Kaenchana, I don’t bite so you don’t have to worry!” The girl gave a small smile and just looked at Eunjung awkwardly.

Eunjung took our her hand for a handshake and said,

“I’m Choi Eunjung. Nice to meet you.” The girl gave a more comfortable smile this time and then took our her own hand and shook Eunjung’s hand.
Her grip lacked confidence.

“I’m Kim Chaeyeon…nice to meet you too…” Eunjung could barely hear her!

“Are you always this quiet?” Without even giving her time to answer the question, another girl came into the room with long black hair with chocolate brown highlights.

The whole room quietened. She was the 6th maid, Eunjung guessed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Soo Hye imnida. Nice to meet you all.” She said and then set down her Country Road bag.

Eunjung hasn’t ever heard of that brand before.

She turned to her new friend and said,

“Wanna come with me to meet this new girl?” She suggested. Chaeyeon looked surprised at the invitation.

“N-ne…” She said quietly. Eunjung suddenly felt like an older sister and so, like and older sister, she took Chaeyeon’s hand and led her towards the new girl, named Soo Hye.

“Annyeong.” Eunjung said to the girl. The girl looked up and smiled.

“Annyeong. I’m Soo Hye.” Eunjung sat down and pulled Chaeyeon with her gently.

“I heard.” She laughed.

“I’m Choi Eunjung. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Same goes to you.” She replied and then peered behind Eunjung to see the Chaeyeon reading again. Eunjung leaned into Hye and said quietly, almost a whisper,
“She’s shy and lacks confidence. I want to make sure she can fit in…” Eunjung trailed off since Hye looked like she knew what she was talking about. Hye stood up and walked towards Chaeyeon and then said,

“Annyeong, I’m Hye. Nice to meet you.” She took out her hand too and Eunjung just smiled and pocked Chaeyeon on the side, jerking her.

“I’m Kim Chaeyeon…”

“That’s a really pretty name! It suits you!” At that, Chaeyeon smiled.

Suddenly, the 6 girls heard a loud knock on the door. The girls looked at each other and then, one of them got up and opened the door. Everyone was still staring at the door when suddenly, the girl who answered the door slammed it behind her, her eyes filled with terror and…excitement?!

“It’s them…it’s them…” The girl said, her voice barely containing her excitement.

“IT’S THEM!”

-

Beast had come by a door called “Personal Reference” just before they were to reach their own waiting room. Needless to say that they weren’t really standing in front of the door because of the tag but mostly because that was when Hyunseung realized that their manager wasn’t with them, telling them over and over again about their performance.

“He’s always here…I didn’t notice it until now…” Hyunseung said as the Beast members questioned him. He shrugged and Dongwoon, the maknae, looked around.
“I don’t get it…how come he isn’t here?” Doojoon shook his head in disbelief. Their maknae was so adorable!

“He might be busy with other things besides us you know.” Doojoon said, clearing part of the mystery up.

“But he usually tells us that.” Yoseob pointed out. Doojoon sighed inwardly. Sometimes Yoseob was even more clueless that Dongwoon despite their age difference.

“Excuse me,” A voice cut through before Doojoon could rebut. Beast turned to look at a girl who was dressed in a blue knit off shoulder top with a pair of skinny jeans and a pair heels. Her hair was long and she had relatively wide eyes. She gave Beast a smile and then said again,

“Sorry to interrupt but I have to get into that room…” She trailed off as she pointed towards the door that Beast had stopped in front. That was when they noticed the sign.

Doojoon pushed his dongsaeng’s back slightly to give the girl a pathway towards the door.

“Kamsahamnida.” She said, bowing down to Beast and was about to take a step forward when Kikwang suddenly jumped out at her.

“I’m sorry for asking but I really want to know…I’ve never seen you around here before and this area is strictly for idols and I don’t recalling any idol looking like you…can you please say why you’re here?”

Doojoon was appalled by the fact that Kikwang just straightforwardly asked but then again, that was also what he was thinking so he was glad that at least someone besides himself had the courage to ask the girl the question.

The girl smiled as if the question was perfectly valid.

“I’m not a idol and yes, I don’t have any authorization to be in here however, I had applied for a job and I was told to meet here. I was given this in the mail…” She held up a pass that had her name on it: Soo Hye.

“And told to come to a waiting room with the name “Personal Reference” so, here I am.” Suddenly, Yoseob and Hyunseung started giggling.

Doojoon turned to them with a raised eyebrow, asking them without speaking what was wrong and why they were suddenly laughed.

Yoseob answered, his voice barely containing his giggles.

“Her accent…” That was when Doojoon suddenly realized that she DID speak with an accent. He just was more interested in what she had to say rather then how she spoke it.

“Yes, I’m from America actually. I’m here to study. I transferred to Seoul University about a month ago.” She said and then, Beast heard a buzzing sound. Thinking that it was their phone, they started to fumble through their pockets but none of them was holding onto their phone; it was part of their forbidden things to bring on stage.

“It’s mine.” The girl said and then took our an iPhone and touched the screen. Doojoon guessed that it was a text message. The girl suddenly smiled and then, putting her phone away in her bag, she looked up at Beast and said,

“If you’ll excuse me, I really have to get going now.” And then she walked past them without saying a good bye, opened the door, stepped in and then closed the door.
“I caught a glimpse of other girls looking like her…as in wearing the same clothes?” Junhyung said after a moment of silence of the girls departure.

“Let’s knock-“

“Ah! There you guys are! I’ve been looking for you everywhere! Come on! Their about to announce the results to the winner of Inkigayo!”

Beast was ushered away from the waiting room hall way with regret and the assistant of the camera men congratulating on their big comeback performance.

-

Eunjung was handed a thick/thin contract (it was half think and half thin). She looked at the front and saw that it read, “2011 Contract, Beast (B2ST) Maids, Cube Entertainment” and on top of that was a space for them to fill in their names.

Before Eunjung for a chance to take out a pen from her bag, a lady clapped her hands and said,

“Hello everyone.” The girls and Eunjung replied back.

“At a time like this, I would introduce myself however, you won’t see me a second time so there should be no need for any of you to know my name.” She took out her copy of the contract and began to explain.

Eunjung wasn’t going to even listen. She had breezed through the contract as she was just saying that and the contract itself was pretty straight forward by itself without the need of an interpreter. She looked around at all the other maids. Most of them were listening intently, happy that after an hour of waiting, they finally had something to do; or maybe it was because they were just super happy that it was nearly time for them to meet Beast!

Not that Eunjung wasn’t happy. She was THRILLED that she got this chance and her feet were itching to run into the waiting room next door to theirs and get to see their conditions.

“-hand it back to me. Okay?” The girls nodded. Eunjung turned to Hye sitting beside her and whispered,

“What did she just say? I wasn’t listening?” Hye laughed quietly and said,

“I can tell. You drool when you start spacing out.” Eunjung instinctively put her hand onto but was greeted back with nothing but dry skin. She gave Hye a small punch.

“She said that we have 3 minutes to review the application, ask questions and then sign it and hand it back to her. It seems like Beast is going back on stage now to see who one Inkigayo.” Hye said matter of factly.

Eunjung nodded. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to her other side and saw a confused Chaeyeon.

“I don’t get it…” She said quietly. Eunjung laughed and briefly explained to her what the contract was and the rules in it. After, she looked much more comfortable with the few pieces of paper in her hands.

She signed it and Eunjung followed suit.

“So who did you sign up for?” Eunjung was taken aback that Chaeyeon spoke to her first.

“Uh…Doojoon…” She trailed off as she saw Chaeyeon give her a big smile. Eunjung scrunched up her eyebrows and stared at Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon noticed her gaze but before she could say anything though, the lady spoke again after a few claps with her hands.

“Please hand me the contracts now. Gather up your things and you may proceed onto Beast’s waiting room. I’ve gotten a text from their manager that they’ve won Inkigayo,” The girls cheered, Eunjung part of it.

“So it’ll take them a few minutes before they come back. We plan on having a small party for their win and the beginning of your job. Food has been set out in their rooms already. A small cake has been prepared and so have some other things. One person is responsible for a few things. Sort it out girls!”

-

Beast was so happy that they had won Inkigayo! Against SHINee too! Not that any of them had anything against SHINee, it’s just that SHINee is so famous now and winning against them is meaningful to Beast who debuted a year after them. They were happy!

Doojoon clutched onto the trophy as his dongsaeng’s talked.

“Oh, my, God! I’m so happy that we won!” Yoseob said, his steps jumpy and excited.

“Hyung, I think we did a good job today don’t you think?! Not like you thought it was!” Dongwoon said to Junhyung and Kikwang at the same time. They just laughed and ruffled Dongwoon’s hair, making him pout.

“But I still think that our dance moves were a bit off…” Everyone stopped looking and turned to look at Hyunseung with leveled out eyes. After a moment of silence, he suddenly said,

“I’M ONLY KIDDING!”

Doojoon ran to him (giving the trophy to Junhyung on the way) and tackled him. Beast laughed and played as they walked towards waiting room, oblivious as to what was about to happen next.

-

The roles were, the oldest, Hye was holding the cake. Eunjung and Chaeyeon was in charge of wheeling out the food. The other 3 girls were in charge of pulling our poppers.

They heard the door open but the room was dark.

Eunjung heard Kikwang speak.

“Hyung, did you close the lights when you left?” He asked.

“Aniyo. I left them on like I always do…” Doojoon replied and Eunjung felt her heart skip a beat.

Eunjung knew that the next thing was that one of the members of Beast was going to be opening the light. And then, the lights went on. Everything from there was a blur.

-

Doojoon felt for the lights and then opened them. He was expecting to see an empty room. Not a room filled with 6 girls who looked younger than them. The girl they first met suddenly came out with a semi large cake with 6 candles on it. She smiled at Beast. Next, two other girls came behind her and was rolling a tray of food.

One of the girls was looking at Doojoon with bright eyes.

When he saw her he couldn’t help but feel like he connected with her but he didn’t even know her yet!

In the mean time of all that, another 3 girls were popping our poppers.

Doojoon saw from the corner of his eyes that s were just as surprised as he was.

The girl [Soo Hye] stopped and made way for the tray of food. Doojoon saw that there were extra chairs around the room that wasn’t there when they had first been there and definitely wasn’t there when they left.

Hye put the cake in the middle of the tray of food and then, the six girls gathered and smiled at Beast as they waited for their reaction. Doojoon walked forward uncertainly and peered around, thinking that this whole think was one of those hidden camera’s.

“This isn’t a hidden camera Doojoon!” His manager said that was accompanied with a laugh.

“Then what is this?” Junhyung said, stepping up next to Doojoon.

“They, are your maids.”

***

A/N: owner of Kim Chaeyeon, I'm sorry for your little part in this chapter but i needed a way to introduce Eunjung in ^^ >< sorry about that but dont worry, youll get your own moment soon enough ^^

CONGRATULATIONS BURNING91ROSE EONNI!!! kekekekeekeke~~~ i don't think i chose you for holiday paradise...??? did i??? hahaha... ^^ congratz once againn ^^

thanks to everyone who applied for doojoon and i'm sorry to disappoint you all (excluding Burning91Rose ><) ^^ love you and thank you for your applications~~~

 

i also hope u guys can support my second major b2st story >< vampiress~~~ xDDD first super natural story ive EVER written and probably EVER write...................>< please support >< xxx

Soulless Love