Perfection...or a Dream?!

P e r s o n a l R e f e r e n c e ~ !

A/N: i wrote this teaser in 10 DAMN MINUTES so please excuse me if it really isnt well written...i was looking at dongwoon's applications and i need to post this but i didn't want to have to take up a whole new chapter so i wrote a new teaser for beast.

question: can i and would you let me mix up the applications? because regarding dongwoon's maid, i find that two users have really good applications but their all missing something but if i combine them then they become perfect. ill be emailing those users once i get home from school but i really need an answer. please do not ignore this question. ANSWER IT.

(or ill cut you out of this fanfic ^^ its a possibility but i think tht thts a bit harsh since not all the users who applied comments but whatever ill see ^^ maybe ill give special treatment...who knows ^^ *shrugs*)

***

Beast looked at their maids that were sitting next to them with a smile. They never wanted the time with their maids to end, they wished that they could live like this forever.

Because then, everything in their life would become so perfect.

Perfect to the point to where their love interest happens to be always with them.

They never wanted this to change, yes, but they know it’s going to happen.

They want to put off that date as long as possible though.

The 6 of them, as if as one person, carefully took the hand of their sleeping maids and planted a kiss on her hand. The held onto the hand, afraid to let go and afraid that this is all a dream.

This isn’t a dream right? Doojoon thought.

I hope this isn’t a dream. Junhyung thought.

If this is a dream, I never want to wake up. Kikwang thought.

Please, don’t break this dream. Dongwoon thought.

I hope this will never end and we can stay like this forever. Hyunseung thought.

I’ll never, ever, wake up, as long as I can be with you. Yoseob thought.

-

Beast looked at their maids as they turned their backs and rolling their suitcases behind them, left. It was time for them to go. To leave.

“NO!” Doojoon thought and ran to his maid but was pulled back by his manager.

“You can’t do anything about this Doojoon. Let her go.” His manager told him. Doojoon didn’t want this to end! No way was he going to let this happen!

He began to struggle but he knew a few minutes later, as the back of his maid was a dot, that it was no use of him to be struggling.
He turned to s that were all trying to hide away their tears and their heartbreak.

“Aren’t ANY of you going to try and hold them back?! Do you not want to keep them?!” Doojoon shouted at them but the 5 didn’t speak.

At last, Dongwoon did.

“Hyung…it’s because we love them that we’re letting them go…” Dongwoon turned his back on Doojoon, he couldn’t speak anymore.

“Doojoon, this is why their leaving,” His manager said to him.

“Because you love them.”

-

Beast woke up, startled by the realistic of their dream. They instantly all turned to look if that was all a dream, a dream that was so perfect until now.

Sitting by them with a smile on their faces, they said to Beast,

“Oppa, we’re here!”

***

DON'T FORGET TO ANSWER THE QUESTION IN YOUR COMMENT!!!