Taeil - Your reaction to the 'Nillili Mambo' video

Block B Scenarios

‘OMO you’re so cute can I just keep you’ You squealed as Taeil came on the screen again.

‘You already have me ___________-ah. You remember about 3 years ago when I asked you to go out with me?’ He laughed.

‘Yeah well shut up you’re just so CUTE!’ You flailed you arms around and Taeil continued to laugh. You were watching the Nillili Mambo video for the 5th time in a row and every time Taeil came up you would shriek at his perfection.

‘Just your eyebrow piercing and your tattoo’s they’re just a perfect combination. KYAAA!! I love you’ You made grabby motions at the screen and Taeil rolled his eyes.

‘Is it possible for you to fangirl anymore? Really’

‘Oh believe me Tae this is not even close to how i’m reacting in my head’ You patted his leg and carried on staring at the screen.

‘Why do you own a sweet shop in this video though?’ You asked out of the blue. Taeil laughed at your blank face.

‘I don’t own a sweet shop i’m stealing from a sweet shop’ He replied and at that you burst out laughing.

‘Ooooh bad man’ You continued your outburst. ‘Imagine you trying to steal something oh my god! You’d probably go and put it back because you felt bad or cry’

‘YAH!! I’m not a baby. I could steal something if I wanted to. I’m a MAN’ He defended.

‘Yeah okay believe that if you want Taeil’ You sighed wiping the tears of laughter from your eyes. ‘Oh god I love you’