Zico - When it's your birthday and he has to give you a present

Block B Scenarios

It had been a long time since you an Zico had been able to spend a full 24 hours with each other, even today you could only manage to scrape 2 hours before he had to leave again for another schedule. It was hard, you missed him like crazy. So that’s why you wished for it, a day longer than 2 hours with him. You wrote it on the Hello Kitty lock that you had bought and placed it amongst the thousand others at the top of Namsan Tower. Zico managed to sneak a peek at it before you both parted ways and he felt guilty for not making the effort to see you as much as he would like to. He had to make it up to you somehow and that’s when it was decided, your birthday was the perfect date. You went to sleep thinking you were spending your birthday alone but Zico had other ideas.

Three days later it was here, your birthday. A crack in the curtains caused you to stir as light streamed through it directly to where your head was positioned on the pillow. You rolled over and stretched your joints, sighing as you took in the all too familiar empty space beside you.

Zico’s half of the bed was unoccupied, a sight you’d grown used to in the past few months. You sighed for a second time and reached for your phone to check the time. Nine forty-five. It was later than you would of usually woken up but when you didn’t have anywhere to be you didn’t care. You probably would have stayed there longer if your stomach hadn’t of growled.

Entering the kitchen your heart stopped in your chest as you processed everything that was going on. Zico was stood in front of the stove adding some sort of mixture to a pan. His hair was still disheveled from sleep but his face was bright and free from all signs of fatigue. Were you dreaming right now? You pinched yourself to make sure but all it did was sting. Feeling a presence in the room he looked up, gasping when he saw you in the doorway.

'No jagi, you're not supposed to be awake yet. Get back in bed I'm not done' He ushered you out of the kitchen and back to the room you came from. He told you to climb back in the covers and wait for him to return, you obliged silently still confused as to why he was still home and not at whatever schedule he would usually be attending. Around 10 minutes passed before he re-emerged, only this time he held a tray in his hands. The heavenly scent of pancakes filled your nose and your stomach growled loudly, making Zico chuckle lightly. A sound that was almost unfamiliar to you due to the lack of him you'd had in your life. He placed the food on the bed side table and smiled victoriously. 'Happy Birthday ________-ah' He crawled next to you and planted his lips on your cheek, your smile was automatic, stretching from ear to ear.

'I'm confused. How are you here right now?' You questioned as he lay himself next to you on the bed.

'I pulled a few strings and managed to get the day off so we could spend it together'

'You mean i actually have you to myself for a WHOLE day?'

He nodded and smiled big at you and in that split second you swear you could have died.

'So what does ________-ah want to do?' He asked in his best aegyo voice before hiding his face in his hands. You laughed at his attempts and patted his back.

'Why do you always do that if you just get embarrassed?'

He lifted his head, the remnants of a faint blush still lingered and you brushed the hair out of his eyes gently.

'Because it makes you laugh and I would suffer all the embarrassment in the world if it meant you would always be happy'

'Yah Jiho don't get all serious on me, I'm gonna cry' You scolded with a giggle, fanning your eyes to dry the few tears that threatened to fall.

'I'll try, I can't promise anything though. You know me, I'm just too damn good at this' He said, smugly and you hit his arm hard for ruining the moment.

'Yah! You can't be normal for one second can you!'

'Ouch, aish just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can abuse me' He retorted, clutching his arm in the spot you'd just inflicted pain on.

'I can do what I want' You stated matter-of-factly and went to cause him more hurt but his reflexes were on high alert and he caught your arm before it could do any damage.

'Not if I can help it' He rolled on top of you, pinning you underneath. He began attacking your face with kisses and you couldn't breathe from laughing so much.

'J-Jiho, st-op it I can't breathe' He stopped abruptly and just gazed down at you. You blushed suddenly becoming conscious of your own self. He leant closer until your noses were touching and you could feel his breath ghosting over you lips, sending chills down the back of your neck. You took the initiative to connect your lips with his and he didn't hesitate to kiss back. It was like that for a good few seconds before you were both forced to pull away for air.

'Happy Birthday _______-ah'

'Thank you Jiho, really. This means so much'