Taeil - When it's your birthday and he has to give you a present.

Block B Scenarios

‘You’re going to love it, I promise’ Taeil smiled as he lead you into the living room, making you sit on the sofa in front of the table.

There was a smallish spherical object there covered with a white cloth to prevent anyone from seeing what was beneath. You were excited to say the least. It was your birthday and Taeil had been getting you hyped up all day for this so you were very expectant of it.

‘Are you ready?’ Taeil asked and you nodded. ‘Are you really really ready?’ He asked again and you laughed.

‘Taeil!’

‘Arasso, tadah’ He whipped away the cloth to reveal a bowl full of water with some tropical fish inside, whose name was probably not in many people’s vocabulary list. Your face dropped. Is this seriously what he got you all excited for?

‘Taeil? It’s a fish’ You stated with an incredulous look on your face to which he burst out laughing at.

‘Oh my god you should see your face now. If only I had a camera’ He continued to laugh, his eyes disappearing. You threw a cushion his way, which hit him right in the face. ‘Ouch, hey’ You got up and marched over to him, hitting him as you reached him, not enough to hurt but still you wanted to show him that you weren’t laughing.

‘I hate you’ You said repeatedly, hitting him over and over as you did so. You tried to contain your laughter but alas it slipped out.

‘Ahh jagi mianhe’ He pleaded jokingly, holding his hands together. ‘I’ll give you your real present now arasso’

‘Pabo’ You laughed and kissed his lips that were pouting.

He pulled a box from his pocket and placed it in your hands. You opened it with caution, ready for it to be another joke but it wasn’t. It was a bracelet with little charms attached to it.

‘Each charm represents something about your life, like the tropical fish represents me and the Japanese flag represents your favourite country’

‘Oh Taeil I love it, it’s perfect’ You put it on your wrist and smiled looking at the charms he’d picked out for each aspect it represented and they were all spot on. You encircled your arms around him pulling him closer and squeezing him tighter. ‘Gomawo Taeilie’

‘No need to thank me __________-ah, it’s what you deserve’ He smiled and kissed your forehead lightly.

‘You got one wrong though’

‘What?! Which one?’ He pulled away and looked at the bracelet with wide eyes, searching for his error.

‘To represent you, you got a tropical fish and not a shark’ You held in your laughter so you didn’t spoil it. He looked up at you in disbelief.

‘Oh HA HA’ He said, sarcastically and turned away folding his arms.

‘Come on Sharkie don’t be like that’ You whined teasingly, pulling on is arm. His face gave him away. It displayed a little smirk and then he began to chuckle.

‘Ugh I can’t even pretend to be mad at you, I hate it’ He sighed, rolling his eyes.

‘Yeah but you love me and I love you, sharkie’

‘YAH!’