Kyung - When he still has that childhood crush on you.

Block B Scenarios

*Requested on Tumblr*

Kyung looked at his watch and then back to the people sat at the table. He tried to look interested in what s were talking about but his mind somehow found its way back to you. You. You were his best friend of 15 years. His best friend that he hadn’t seen in exactly 365 days. You went to America for a year to study and today was the day of your return. When you first told him you were leaving he was reluctant to let you go before he told you how he felt but he never got the chance and before he knew it you were on the plane. You had never spent this much time away from each other so it was hard on the both of you. So you left completely unaware of Kyung’s feelings for you.

He had known for a very long time. It started of small at first but nevertheless he knew. Over time his feelings grew and it wasn’t until you spent summer apart that it was confirmed for definite.

FLASHBACK

Why did you have to leave him for the whole of summer? What was he supposed to do now?

You were visiting family in Busan for 4 weeks and as the 3rd week was coming to a close Kyung still hadn’t done anything productive. He was beginning to realise just how much he depended on you to motivate him. He didn’t even try to contact anybody else.

‘Cheer up Kyung, she’ll be back in a week’ His mum tried reassuring.

‘Yeah a week that’s 7 days, that’s 168 hours, that’s 10080 minutes, that’s 604800 seconds AND i’ve already waited 3’ He groaned. His mum stood there staring at him in disbelief.

‘Well done for being good at maths but wow you seriously need to get out more. How did you even work that out so fast?’ She asked completely taken aback by his intelligence.

‘I’ve had a lot of spare time’  He replied.

*Ding dong*

‘I suppose i’ll get it’ She mumbled and left her son sprawled out on the counter. Kyung heard the door open and close but his mum didn’t come back.

‘Mum who was it?’ He shouted, it being slightly muffled due to his face being squished against the work surface. There was no answer.

‘Mum! Mum what are yo-‘

‘Kyungie’ Your voice rang in his ears and for a moment he thought he was going delusional. Until he turned around and saw your face. He’d never felt his heart beat so quickly in his life. He didn’t know how to react but luckily for him you reacted first pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

That’s when he knew….

END FLASHBACK

‘Let me guess ____________-ah’ Zico exclaimed bringing Kyung out of his thoughts and back to reality.

‘Huh?’ He asked looking dumbfounded. Zico let out a low chuckle at his hyung’s puzzled face.

‘Well judging by the smile on your face i’m guessing that ___________ is on your mind again’ He explained.

‘Is it that obvious?’ Kyung asked a little embarrassed that he’d been caught out. Zico nodded sipping his drink.

‘When are you planning on making a move?’ He questioned making Kyung a little shocked at the youngers bluntness.

‘I don’t know. We’ve been friends for 15 years. What if she doesn’t feel the same? or worse what if she thinks i’m joking?’ He confessed.

‘Nah man __________ isn’t like that. She know you. She’ll know if you’re being sincere or not’ He reassured. Kyung sighed and scratched his neck.

‘How do I do it? I can’t just suddenly blurt it out that i’m in love with her’

‘I think you just did’ Zico replied looking over Kyung’s shoulder. Kyung gave him a puzzled look before turning around.

‘Kyungie?’