B-Bomb - Your reaction to the 'Nillili Mambo' MV

Block B Scenarios

‘NO! Stop it! Stop being illegal’ You yelled turning your head away from the screen.

‘What?’ B-Bomb laughed as his grip around your waist tightened.

‘You! In this damn video with your singing and your dancing. No it’s not allowed’ You protested and you turned side on so you were no longer even facing the laptop.

‘And why is that jagi’ He raised an eyebrow and rested his head on your shoulder. You shivered. Ugh he really had a way of getting to you.

‘Because your so hot! There’s no need. Look at your blazer with only one button fastened and no shirt underneath. Why Minhyuk? WHY!?’ You flailed about and he started laughing.

‘So you like the video then’ He asked.

‘Huh ‘like’ is this guy for real’ You shook your head. ‘Minhyuk ‘like’ is the complete wrong word. You could have used the word ‘love’ or even the phrase ‘I LOVED IT SO DAMN MUCH THAT I WILL REPLAY IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU YOURSELF IS SICK OF IT AND THEN I’LL PLAY IT SOME MORE JUST TO RELISH IN THE FACT YOU’RE TO HOT FOR YOUR OWN DAMN GOOD!’ You caught your breath. ‘Wow I didn’t realise I could say all that in one breath’

Minhyuk kissed your cheek.

‘So then ___________-ah did oppa do good?’

‘Seriously Minhyuk? SERIOUSLY?’