Jaehyo - Your reaction to the 'Nillili Mambo' MV

Block B Scenarios

You watched in silence. You weren’t too impressed with Jaehyo’s parts with the female actress but he did look hot showing off his body. He placed his head on your shoulder unsure as to how you would react to it. He was hesitant at first to let you watch it but it would have happened one day so why not get it over with. The MV ended and you turned around so you were facing him. You began pulling his shirt up but he refused and fought against you to pull it down.

‘What are you doing?’ He shrieked.

‘Take your shirt off I want to see your abs’ You stated bluntly yanking at the top again.

‘Ani, ani, ani I don’t want to. It’s cold’ He protested and you let go of the shirt. You thought you’d play with him a little. You folded your arms across your chest and pouted.

‘Oh so you’ll gladly take your shirt off for some actress but when it comes to your own girlfriend you refuse. Well it’s nice to see where your priorities lie’ You faced away afraid that you may laugh and blow your cover.

‘No __________-ah don’t be like that. I had to do that for the video. You know how I feel about it. I didn’t want to. Come on look at me please’ He panicked slightly and tried to get you to face him. He sighed. ‘Fine i’ll take it off’ He pulled the shirt over his head and you mentally shouted in victory. You turned to him and stared at his torso. God he was hot. He hugged you.

‘I’m sorry if I upset you _________-ah I didn’t mean to’ He kissed you gently on the lips and you wrapped your arms around him and lay down.

‘Jaehyo?’

‘Hmmm?’

‘I wasn’t bothered about the video I just wanted to see your abs’ You laughed.

‘Aigoo, you sneaky little-’ He titled your chin and kissed you for a second time.

‘Besides she can’t do this’ You got up and straddled his waist his abs left right and centre’ You gave him a cheeky smile and he pulled you towards him smashing your lips together into a rough kiss.

‘I like where this is going’ He chimed