U-Kwon - When it's your birthday and he has to give you a present.

Block B Scenarios

‘I really wish I could be there for your birthday, these schedules in Japan are taking longer than i’d hoped’ U-Kwon breathed and you could hear the frown in his voice. He really did want to be there when your birthday came but it’s not like he was only a few blocks away.

‘U-Kwon stop worrying about it. It’s fine, it’s just my birthday. As long as you bring me back something nice from Japan I don’t care’ You joked trying to make light of the situation. You heard a light chuckle on the other end of the phone and you smiled.

‘Saranghae __________-ah’

‘Nado saranghae Kwonnie. Now get some sleep’

‘Arasso, arasso’ He laughed and you both hung up in unison.

Your head hit the pillow and you closed your eyes. Of course you wanted him there but it wasn’t the end of the world if he wasn’t. He was busy and his schedules were much more important. He was doing what he loved and that made you happy enough.

So 2 weeks later your birthday came and just like he said he wasn’t here. In-fact you weren’t expecting anyone to be here so you were surprised when your doorbell rang.

A giant box was shoved in your face before you could even register what was going on. You peeked above it and saw the lady from the apartment next to yours.

‘I was getting my mail and this was just sat there in front of your box so I thought i’d bring it up, save you the trip’ She smiled politely and carried on her way.

‘Oh kamsamnida’ You shouted still trying to see clearly over the box in your hands.

You used your foot to kick the door shut and placed the box on the table. You scanned it over, not recognizing the address. Your hands moved to open in but hesitated for a second.

What if it’s a bomb? You asked yourself, thinking of all the possibilities. Or a ninja waiting to kill me?

You realised these were both stupid accusations but that was just how your mind worked. You dismissed them and went on with prying it open.

The first thing you saw was a note and you recognized the hand-writing immediately.

To my jagi on her birthday,

You said you’d be happy if I just brought you something

nice from Japan, so here you go.

You peered into the box to see all these different japanese things, things he knew you’d love. From fashion items, to treats, to historical trinkets. It was perfect, all of it.

You continued on with the note.

I hope you have the best day and i’m

sorry I can’t be there but just know I love you.

-Yukwon x

P.s i’m going to call you on skype in 3, 2, 1

You jumped out of your skin when your laptop started making the ringing noise. How the hell did he do that? You went over and pressed accept and U-Kwon appeared, as promised, in front of you.

‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!’ He practically shouted, waving his arms as he did so. He was bare faced and his hair disheveled but he couldn’t have looked any more perfect.

‘How did you even know when to time it?’

He shrugged.

‘Lucky guess’

‘Are you spying on me?’ You questioned suspiciously eyeing up your apartment.

‘Totally, I have camera’s set up everywhere. So I can see your every move’ He teased. ‘You better replace that ice-cream you ate last night before I get back’ He warned.

You gasped. ‘No, U-Kwon that’s really scary I really did eat the ice-cream last night’

His eyes widened. ‘Chincha?!?!’

You nodded. ‘Are you sure you were just joking about the camera’s?’

‘YAH! I’m not a ert jagi’ He defended and you both laughed.

‘Are you sure about that Kwonnie?’ You raised a brow at him.

‘AISH! This girl. You’re lucky i’m not there or else’ He threatened.

‘Or else? Oooh i’m really scared’

‘YAH! Do you wanna die?’