Jaehyo - When it's your birthday and he has to give you a present.

Block B Scenarios

He didn’t even acknowledge it, not even once, not when you woke up, not when you sat down for breakfast and certainly not when he kissed you goodbye at the door. s had even already done it. You’d received 6 separate texts from each of them wishing you ‘Happy Birthday’. But there was not even the slightest incline that Jaehyo was about to say it to you. At first you thought he was just trying to time it right but no, he’d just forgotten.

You weren’t really surprised. Why would he remember when his life was already filled with much more important things, things he had to worry more about. It did hurt a little though. There was a slight twinge in your chest when you closed the door behind him after he’d left. You were trying to not let it bother you but the side of you that was sad seemed to be controlling how you were going to feel today.

You slouched over the breakfast table and sighed to the empty apartment.

‘Hmmm, what to do today?’

You were hoping to spend a day with Jaehyo but he’d apparently been called in to work unexpectedly. It’s the first you’d heard of it. He hadn’t been on the phone with anyone this morning or last night and Block B weren’t preparing for a comeback yet so you were slightly confused.

You decided it was best to get yourself ready and out of the house. It would be stupid to waste the day, especially seeing as it was your birthday.

You walked through the streets swinging your arms freely, breathing in the fresh winter air. You loved days like this, where there wasn’t a cloud in the sky but you had to wrap up warmly with a big thick scarf. You really felt like you could breath.

It felt peaceful, being able to just clear your head of all thoughts. It would have been perfect if it would have lasted but you were rudely interrupted by your phone vibrating. It was a text message from Jaehyo. You got hopeful for a second but it was all for nothing.

Jagiii, I’m hungry - Jaehyo

You knew what he wanted you to do. He wanted you to bring him food but you weren’t going to give into him that easy, afterall he had forgotten your birthday.

So, what do you want me to do about it? - ______

You pressed send, already aware off what his reply would be.

Bring me foooood - Jaehyo

‘Aish, this guy’

Why should I? - _________

Coz you love me - Jaehyo

Do I? - __________

You giggled to yourself, you really enjoyed teasing him.

YAH! What’s that supposed to mean? - Jaehyo

Oh calm down, i’m on my way - __________

Pali, pali - Jaehyo

‘Your welcome’ You snapped at your phone, earning you a few strange looks from passers by.

‘Oh chesonghamnida’ You bowed to them and went on your way.

You took the stairs like you always did to the practice room but when you arrived the door was locked. If he was messing with you right now that would be it. You would actually throw this food in his face. You tried knocking. You waited and waited and were about to turn and leave when you heard the click of the lock signaling the door was now able to be opened.

‘I’m actually gonna kill you Jae-’ You started to complain but stopped when you saw the room. There were balloons of all shapes and sizes filling the majority of the space and Jaehyo stood in the centre with a warm smile on his face.

‘You didn’t really think i’d forget did you’

‘Omo Jae’ You didn’t know what to say. All the anger from before had dissipated and only a twinge of guilt remained. You were all worked up for no reason.

‘Happy Birthday jagiyah’ He pulled you in for a hug and you accepted it.

‘Yah! I was really angry’ You confessed and a chuckle escaped his lips and you felt it vibrate through his chest. It was peaceful again. You sighed no longer feeling anything but contentment.