P.O - Your reaction to the 'Nillili Mambo' MV

Block B Scenarios

You gasped and covered your mouth when you saw just how good Jihoon looked in Block B’s new video. Everything caught your attention and everything had your jaw dropping in awe. He was perfect.

‘WAH! Jihoon!’ You squealed and he nuzzled into your neck with his face.

‘Deh!’ He replied, the smile apparent on his face although you couldn’t see him.

‘Look at you!’ You exclaimed almost shouting at him.

‘I look at myself everyday, there’s nothing so special ___________-ah’ He stated making you scoff.

‘Aish this guy! Are you for real? Your voice is perfect, your hair is amazing, your acting is beautiful and that pinstripe suit looks so hot on you’ The words came so naturally but you shut up after your last statement. Sure you’d called him hot before but never as aggressive as that. It sounded so ual.

‘What was that ___________-ah’ Jihoon questioned standing to attention.

‘Ah nothing, I didn’t say anything’ You stuttered, a light shade of pink dusting your cheeks.

‘It sure sounded like you said something? A word used a lot in the summer’ He teased dipping his head down to catch your eyes.

‘Ani, you must be hearing things’ Your voice didn’t falter this time but your face gave you away. A smirk played on your lips and you couldn’t prevent it.

‘Your mouth says no but your face says yes. Hmm I wonder which one is telling the truth?’ He smirked back and captured your lips in a heated kiss. The music of the video drowned out as you met the rhythm of his mouth not bothering to protest. He was too good at this stuff so you admitted defeat without a fight.

He pulled away still holding the smirk.

‘Aigoo my jagi’s a little liar’ He stated, you folded your arms and raised an eyebrow at him.

‘Are you complaining?’ You asked teasingly.

‘Ani’ He shook his head.

‘Then shut up and kiss me again’