Kyung - Your reaction to the 'Nillili Mambo' video

Block B Scenarios

‘You’re rubbish you didn’t catch the chicken!’ You exclaimed as the video ended. Kyung’s eyes widened and he scoffed at your accusation.

‘Yes I did they just didn’t put those parts in’

‘LIAR! You didn’t catch it because you’re so slow’ You teased poking him in his side. For a second time he scoffed.

‘I am not slow I caught that chicken with my bare hands’ He stated holding his head up in a heroic manner.

‘Yeah yeah whatever you say Kyungie! Just face it you’re a slow poke’ You smiled and carried on poking him.

‘Stop poking me. It’s annoying’ He pouted.

‘Aww is Kyungie sad because he couldn’t catch a chicken’ You pouted along with him and squished his face in your hands, shaking it about.

‘Seriously are you stooping to that level. Well at least I know I caught it. That’s all that matters. I don’t need you for reassurance’ He turned his head away from you and you decided to play on what he said.

‘Is that so? Okay then I suppose you don’t need me to cook you a meal either. I’ll just get going. I’ve got a lot of stuff to do, people to meet’ You got up and went to the door to put your shoes on. Kyung watched you not entirely sure if you were being serious or not but when the door shut he was up in a flash.

’___________-ah wait i’m sorry I didn’t mean it. I need you. I’m really hungry’ He shouted and you turned around smirking.

‘You sure Kyungie’

‘Deh. Positive’ He smiled shyly and nodded.

‘Fine. I’ll stay’ You nodded too and walked past him back into the apartment. Before you reached the couch his arms claimed your waist and he pulled you towards him.

‘Mianhe ___________-ah I didn’t mean to upset you’

‘You didn’t catch the chicken did you?’ You laughed.

‘I did not’