B-Bomb - When your friend likes him and asks you to help her get him but he ends up liking you instead

Block B Scenarios

‘Isn’t he perfect?’ Junghee said next to you. She was currently sprawled all over the table staring in the direction of Minhyuk who was a couple tables down skimming through books and papers.

‘Yeah that’s nice Junghee’ You mumbled as you added the first 3 words to your 1000 word essay.

‘What? Are you even listening to me _____________?’ She said hitting your shoulder.

‘Ouch, yes I was’ You yelled, hitting her back just as hard. This earned looks from the other inhabitants of the library causing you to transform into a tomato. Even Minhyuk looked over and smiled causing Junghee to throw a fit.

‘Did you see that? He smiled at me. Oh my god, oh my god! I think i’m gonna die’ She whispered as best she could. You shook your head at her and thought of what else to write. How you managed to concentrate with her around you i’ll never know.

***

‘See you later’ You waved goodbye to Minhyuk as you exited your lesson and just as you were about to walk away you were all of a sudden pulled to the side by Junghee.

‘What was that?’ She asked incredulously.

‘What was what?’ You replied generally having no idea what she was going on about.

‘You! Speaking to Minhyuk. Since when did you know him?’ She poked you in the side and you slapped her hand away.

‘I’ve known him since I was 8 Junghee. Did you not know? God and you always complain that I never listen to you’ You rolled your eyes but got confused when a look of pure happiness plastered itself on her face.

‘Chincha? Wow this is so incredibly perfect that I can’t even believe it’s real’ She squealed. You gave her a worried look.

‘What? Why is it perfect?’ You questioned.

‘Now you can help me get him. You’re going to be my little messenger’ She gave out an evil laugh which made the guy stood next to you give you both a weird look.

‘YAH! Don’t act like you’ve never done that’ She yelled and he scrambled away.

‘No way I refuse’ You stated holding your hand up to her.

‘Oh please! Do this for me, I swear I’ll never ask you for anything again’

You gave her a look of disbelief and she pouted.

‘Pwease ___________-ah, I pwomise’ She said in her best aegyo voice. You sighed.

‘Fine! But you owe me BIG TIME!’

‘Eeeeeeek KAMSAMNIDA! SARANGHAE, SARANGHAE, SARANGHA-‘

‘Alright I get it! Don’t make me change my mind’

So it began. You started trying to incorporate Junghee into your conversations with Minhyuk and hint and find clues. If only Junghee knew why you protested at first. You couldn’t tell her it would break your friendship. Although you’ve known Minhyuk longer and liked him even before you knew Junghee did, she was the type to blow up. Saying ‘you only like him because I do’ so you stayed quiet and went along with it. Even though it crushed you to do so.

***

It had been a week since all this started. You had introduced him to Junghee and started all hanging out together. You fell deeper for him but somehow you felt him drifting further and further away. You were no longer the messenger, you just felt like a tag a long.

‘Let’s go to the movies this Saturday’ Junghee suggested to him.

‘Sounds good and ____________-ah too’ He smiled in your direction and you couldn’t help but smile back.

‘I’d like tha-‘

‘Oh no she’s busy on Saturday’ She completely cut you off. You weren’t busy on Saturday. Why couldn’t you go?

‘Oh right well then lets reschedule, it wouldn’t be fair if we both went without her’ Minhyuk reasoned and Junghee was running out of excuses. You mentally smiled at his consideration.

‘Let’s just not go then rescheduling is too much hastle’ She said and brushed you off like you were nothing but a spec of dust on her shoulder.

This is what it had been like all week. Not only did you feel further away from Minhyuk but Junghee was starting to act differently. Every chance she got she’d shrug you off like you weren’t there and focus all of her attention on him. You were really beginning to regret helping her.

‘I’ll just go then’ You mumbled and swung your bag over your shoulder. Taking the hint that she didn’t want you there.

‘Okay see ya’ Was all she said and that’s when it hit you hard. Your eyes brimmed with tears as you sped off in any direction as long as it was away from them. How long had you been friends with her and she so easily blew you off for a guy. You were sure you heard someone call your name but right now you weren’t in the mood. You sped up but the voice that had shouted you was closer than you thought it would have been. You were spun around and faced by a very worried looking Minhyuk.

‘What’s wrong?’ He asked staring straight into your eyes. You shook your head and tried to wipe the dampness from your cheeks quickly but failed.

‘N-Nothing’ You replied looking down.

‘Clearly. Come on __________-ah. Tell me’ He bent slightly to your level and used his thumbs to wipe your tears. You sniffled.

‘No one would care anyway. Neither of you want me to be around you. This was supposed to be easy. I was just supposed to help Junghee get you to like her but now she doesn’t even care about me. Now that you two are frien-‘

I was cut off by his lips on mine. I panicked for a moment before they somehow reassured me. They were gentle just how you’d have expected. You felt like you were floating, nothing could ruin this moment. He pulled away slowly grinning.

‘You must be so blind. Can’t you see it’s you I want. I’ve known for god knows how long but I was too scared to tell you. It’s always been you and it always will be you’

‘Chincha?’ You whispered, that being the only volume you could even speak at right now. He nodded and kissed you again.

’___________-AH HOW COULD YOU?!’ You froze at the sound of Junghee’s voice. Both you and Minhyuk turned to see her stood there, fire burning in her eyes. ’After all we’ve been through you do this to me’

You couldn’t even believe she had the nerve to even begin saying anything like that.

‘Are you serious Junghee? Do you realise how you’ve made me feel this past week? I was helping you everyday and all you did to thank me was brush me off like I didn’t exist. You were supposed to be my best friend and you made me feel like ’ Your eyes brimmed with tears again.

‘Oh so you get revenge by kissing the guy I like. Wow great one ____________-ah I never knew you were such a ’ The tears fell out of your eyes at her words.

‘J-Jung-‘

‘How dare you say that to her! She didn’t come kissing me to get revenge. I kissed her because I love HER. I’ve always loved HER so get off your high horse thinking everything’s about you. If anything over this past week I realised how much more I love her and how horrible a friend you are’ Minhyuk defended and all you could do was stand and stare at him in awe. Junghee was at a loss for words. Everyone was looking in our direction and she had nothing of worth to say.

‘Y-Yeah well w-who needs you anyway’ She stormed off in the opposite direction and everyone cheered for Minhyuk.

‘Kamsamnida Minhyukkie’ You stated shyly.

‘No problem’ He smiled. ‘Just say that after all this you like me too because if you don’t this just got awkward’ He laughed and you smiled pecking his lips.

‘Duh…….pabo’