Zico - Your reaction to the 'Nillili Mambo' MV

Block B Scenarios

‘Jagi did you watch it’ Zico yelled to you before he’d even got his key out of the door.

‘Ani, I was waiting for you pali pali’ You replied excitedly pulling on his arm before he’d even gotten the chance to take off his shoes. He chuckled at your giddy-ness and quickly kicked of each shoe in a different direction.

‘Kaja’ He smiled and let you drag him along. You both sat down on the bed and you grabbed your laptop from the bedside cabinet which had the video up and loaded already. ‘Ready __________-ah’

‘No wait’ You stopped him and tried to calm yourself. You breathed in and tried to correct your already smiling face. You grabbed his hand and hit the space bar.

One second in and you were already squealing.

‘KYA! You look so good’

Zico laughed and pecked your cheek in response. You played with his hair, twirling the ends around your finger.

‘Wah I really miss your dreads’ You sighed resting your head on his shoulder still watching the video. He smiled down at you and your arm.

‘Chincha? Did you really like them that much’

You nodded.

‘They were just so unique and quirky. They portrayed your personality well’ You stated.

‘Wow maybe I should grow my hair again then’ He let out a y chuckle that you felt on your head.

‘Yep’ Was your reply. ‘Wah look at everyone you all look so epic’ You squealed again. ‘Daebak’

‘I was unsure about what you’d think about the whole pirate theme’ He confessed.

‘Are you serious? I love it! You look really y if I do say so myself’ You smirked at him and he raised a brow.

‘Is that so?’ He questioned and began giving your neck butterfly kisses.

‘No Zico’ You laughed. ‘No I know where you’re going with this. Stop. No really it tickles stop!’ You tried to push him off but failed.

‘Make me’