Chapter Two

Vampire Story

 

"I knew that you'll go out, that's why I locked the door," said Sung Gyu when he had opened the door. Myung Soo and Myung Suk run out of the door in a second.

"You bastard!" yelled Myung Soo. Everyone had already gathered to corridor. 

"Sung Gyu, I'll never go out at night, I promise," said Myung Suk when she was calmed down a little bit. 

"Please someone tell me, what happened?" asked Sung Gyu. Myung Soo and Myung Suk started to talk like little kids.

"Big monster," started Myung Suk.

"Noo! It wasn't a monster and it wasn't a human or an animal either," added Myung Soo.

"Ah? I don't understand nothing, the story is too messy," said Sung Gyu, "please start form the beginning."

 

 

When Myung Soo finished the story, every member was shocked and their mouths where shut, they didn't have nothing to say and sat just like statues. Myung Suk wasn't still calm. She shivered all over the body, not because of it was cold, because she was scared. 

"Sung Gyu," she whispered and looked at him, "I'm not going back into that room, it's like entering into a horror movie."

"Myung Suk, I don't know how to calm you down, or which order to give to you to go back into your room, but I know one thing. When people will find out about us, the we are their horror movie and vampires, like us, also have their weaknesses and nightmares. All living creatures are the same, all of them are scared of something."

Everyone just stared at Sung Gyu, but he was avoiding everyone's eyes, he just looked down, he was scared that they will ask questions from him, the questions where isn't any answers to answer.

 

"Sung Gyu," disturbed Myung Suk him after some time of silence, "where am I going to sleep?"

"So, I can't send you to live somewhere else, but do you agree to share a room with one of us?" he asked.

"Yes, I agree."

Sung Gyu thought a little, but the question came too late and everyone else had already went to their rooms.

"Let's sleep on the sofa, I'll think something out later."

 

The leader couldn't sleep, it was almost 7AM and he had slept only for couple of hours. He envied Myung Suk, she was sleeping in peace. Her breathing was correct, not too fast and not too slow. Sung Gyu thought what to do. Where he'll put Myung Suk, who will share a room with her, Myung Soo? they get along really good, or Sung Yeol? no, he is snoring, but Myung Suk is a light sleeper, maybe Hoya or Sung Jong? The leader still couldn't get an answer to it. 

"Aishh..I'll ask from the members who wants to share a room with her," he whispered quietly. 

*But the creature, it found us. I did every thing to lose it, but how did it find us?* he thought and looked at Myung Suk.

*How can I get rid off it? I need vampire killer, bur where do I find one, which isn't going to kill me. And if it kills me, the world is over.*