Chapter 8

Vampire Story

 

A-JAX's Dorm

 

„Sungmin, you are back already?“ asked Hyeongkon.

„Yeah.. I think that her friends didn't like me. One of them turned against me when he met me accidentaly. Actually I think he followed Myung Suk.“

„Wow, they really want to protect her. When are you gonna finish your mission? It has been undone for years,“ said the leader.

„I know, but now we have bigger problems, her friends are also vampires.“

„Dude, you have to separate them. Make the girl come to live here, and we can remove the others,“ suggested Seung Jin.

Sungmin didn't answer, he just looked at the other guys. Finally he stand up and locked himself to his room.


 

*How can I kill my bestfriend and her friends, it's impossible for me to do. Aaahhh..I need to think a plan.* Sungmin stared into the darkness. He was able to procrastinate his mission for so long and now, it's gonna be over. Sungmin started to cry, he didn't want to end the friendship, Myung Suk and Sungmin were like twins, only the age difference and the gener.


 

For the next days Sungmin pretended to be sick, he didn't want to see anyone.


 

One day Myung Suk came to visit him. The others A-JAX's members said that he doesn't want to see anyone. Myung Suk didn't listened to them and still went to see Sungmin.

„Sungmin,“ said Myung Suk and stared at him.

„What are you doing here?“ he asked. 

The girl closed the door and sat next to him and smiled. „Dude, you don't have a flue or fever, you have your sickness inside you.“

Sungmin looked down, he couldn't look at the girl's face, not to mention into her eyes. He felt embarresment, because he had lied to her.

„Sungmin, it's okey that you didn't tell me, I understand you very well.“

The guy couldn't get words out of his mouth, tears started to come out and he hugged Myung Suk.


 

„Myung Suk..“ started Sungmin the conversation, „I need to tell you something.“

„Okey.“

„I don't know how to start, but..“ he did a paus, „The guys who are you living with are two faced bastards.“

„What?! Why do you think that way?“ she asked, without showing her emotions. Sungmin didn't know what to answer, he had never lied to her.

„Isn't it obvious, they don't like me and also that we go out togheter. Didn't you see their faces, when we were outside?“

This time, Myung Suk didn't have nothing to say. She knew that Sungmin was right. „But I can't do anything against that. They have take care of me for years,“ she said.

„Yeah, and I have been your bestfriend since we were little kids and I have always invited you to come live with me,“ said Sungmin.

„I don't know. Sungmin, I don't know what to do, it is so hard for me. I don't want to leave them and also I don't want to abandon you,“ she said and leaned her head on Sungmin's shoulder.

„Maybe you should think about it,“ suggested her bestfriend.

„Yeah, you're right. But does your friends want me here?“

„Of course. I have told them about you, so don't worry.“ After that came long silince.


 

Sungmin and Myung Suk fell asleep. Jae Hyung got worried, maybe the two of them escaped. He knocked on the door. Nothing. Silence. The guy opened the door quietly and peeked in. He saw them sleeping peacefully, he had never seen Sungmin so calm. *I bet he has some problems to kill her,* then he closed the door and walked away.


 

„Where is Myung Suk?“ asked Hyeongkon.

„She is still with Sungmin, they are sleeping,“ said Jae Hyung.

„She has to go home, it's getting dark. I'll go wake them up.“


 

„Hey, guys, wake up,“ said Hyeongkon, „it's getting late, Myung Suk needs to go home.“ the girl woke up right away and started to search her phone.

„I'll send you,“ said Sungmin.

„No, you are sick, and I won't surprise if the girl will be infected.“

„I don't care. I want to send her!“ protested Sungmin and he almost started crying. While Myung Suk was looking for the phone, while the two of them fighted and finally the leader agreed.


 

„Sungmin, why did you got so mad, when Hyeongkon didn't want you to walk me home?“ Sungmin shrugged his shoulders, „I don't know. Maybe because I care about you so much and I want to spend every minute with you.“

„Dude, I care about you too.“

They don't know why, but they started crying. „Myung Suk, I love you,“ he said through his tears.

„Sungmin, i know that,“ she hugged him and had to go.

„But think about it!“ he yelled when Myung Suk was almost inside the house.

„I will!“


 

Infinite's Dorm


 

„Myung Suk, where were you?“ asked Sung Gyu madly.

„I was at Sungmin's house. You weren't around when I wanted to leave, so I couldn't say that to you.“

„Next time, call!“

„I called, but you didn't answer.“

Sung Gyu took his phone and saw five missed calls, „Well, if you had called six times, I would answer. And why didn't you send me a message?“

„My cellphones's dispaly is broke and I couldn't see the letters. Aaa.. and the other members were also out,“ she said and went to her room.


 

„Wow, look who came home,“ greeted Myung Soo.

„Hello to you too.“

„You know, all of us were worried sick.“

„Don't blame it on me. Non of you answered your phones.“

„Sorry, but let's not argue. I want to get along with you like we used to,“ said Myung Soo and hugged her.

The girl thought, what Sungmin told her *Two faced bastards,* was stuck in Myung Suk's mind.

„Hey, is something wrong?“ asked Myung Soo. The girl didn't answer.

„Heyyy.. Myung Suk, planet Earth is calling.“

„Mh? Ah?“ she reacted.

„Is everything okey?“ asked Myung Soo.

„Yes. Look, I'm tired, I wanna go to sleep,“ said Myung Suk and went to the bathroom to change clothes.


 

B.A.P's Dorm


 

„Young Jae, come here!“ called Yong Guk. Young Jae went to the kitchen and asked: „Is there a problem?“

„Kinda,“ replied the leader and added: „when we spend a night at Infinite's dorm and while everyone were upstairs, except you and the girl from Infinte's house, did you guys talked about something?“

„Yes, we did, and how do you know that we stayed downstairs?“

„I just know these kinds of things. Do you get along with that girl?“ Young Jae never lied to the leader and he wasn't gonna do it now: ,,Yes and we get along pretty well.“

„Oeh.. Kid, I feel bad to tell you this, but you aren't allowed to meet with her never again.“ The boy looked at his leader with an angry face, but he was calm and didn't want to argue with him and agreed. *Hell yeah.. i'm gonna meet with her anyway,* he thought.


 

„Yong Guk, do you really think that he's not gonna meet with her?“ asked Him Chan.

„No, at least I have warned him, never knows what Infinte will do to him. If they get caught, it is their own fault. I ahve to tell you something, Sung Gyu has something up with the creature."

„How come?“ asked Jong Up when he entered to the kitchen.

„Okey, I'll tell you the story when everyone are at home,“ said Yong Guk.