Chapter 12

Vampire Story

 

B.A.P's dorm


 

“MEETING!” yelled Yong Guk. Everyone gathered to the living room. “What's up?” asked Daehyun, when everyone was there.

“I went to visit Infinite's dorm and there was blood all over the house,” said Yong Guk.

“What?! Did vampire killers get them?” asked Jong Up hysterically.

“Yeah, it means we have to be careful. This neighborhood isn't so big and here is only one group of vampire killers,” said Yong Guk.

“I want to see the house,” said Him Chan.

“No, you can't go there,” banned Yong Guk the idea.

“I have to go there!” protested he protested.

“But if someone will catch you, I won't come to save you.”

“Agreed,” said Him Chan and left.


 

Him Chan went to the house. Everything was so messy, so many stuff was broken. When he found bigger blood puddle, he squatted and smelled the blood *Õõhh, it smells like some freaking animal's blood.* He took some samples and took them to lab to do some tests. When he got the results he read loudly:”IT'S PIG BLOOD!” Then he ran back home and said that to everyone.

“That means, they are still alive somewhere, but where?” thought Yong Guk.


 

A-JAX's Dorm


 

Seung Jin was practicing martial arts, he wanted to be more confident with it.

Everyone were so relaxed, there were only seven vampires left in the neighborhood and if they have finished with them, they are going to be professional killers and this was their goal.


 

“Wow, Seung Jin, you are good,” approved the leader, when he entered the training room, “if we are gonna deal with B.A.P, you are able to finish one of them, I'm hundred percent sure.”

Seung Jin smiled to him, “Thank you leader,” he said and bowed to him.

“No need to be so polite, we are one family. Now, train with me.”


 

Sungmin and Myung Suk arrived late, everyone was already sleeping. The two of them tried to be quiet, but they failed. It was really dark and they walked against different furniture. At least no one didn't come to check what the hell is going on. For sure, everyone knew, that the two of them arrived home.

The girl sat on the sofa and the guy did the same. They didn't want to go upstairs yet, because the two of them didn't know, how much noise they are going to make. The two of them didn't want to risk and wake the others up. Myung Suk and Sungmin fell asleep on the sofa.


 

In the morning, when Jae Hyung woke up, he also made lot of noise downstairs, and he didn't even have a reason. Because of the noise, Myung Suk and Sungmin woke up.

“Why are you so noisy?” asked Sungmin while rubbing his eyes. Jae Hyung looked at him. “I didn't know that you too are sleeping here, and by the way, I'm gonna use your own words against you. Why were you so noisy at night?”

“It was dark,” answered the girl, who opened her eyes and hide them form the light.

“Still, it's not an excuse,” said Jae Hyung and went to kitchen, “oh, you guys want something to eat?”

“Yes! Lot's of food!” yelled the girl.

“For me too!” said Sungmin.

“Two sandwiches for each!” yelled the guy from the kitchen. When the girl heard that, she ran into the kitchen and started to nag:” What? Two sandwiches? Are you kidding me? It's not even my midnight snack. Aishh.. I still have to make my own food.”

“Aa..You girl, don't yell too much, the others are still sleeping,” said Jae Hyung and his face was two inches away from Myung Suk's face. “Dude, I'm not the only one who yelled,” answered the girl and started to cook.

“If you are already cooking, you can make some for me too,” said Jae Hyung and sat down.

“You bastard,” she whispered to herself.

Sungmin entered to the kitchen and said:”Oh, Myung Suk, cook for me too.”

The girl looked at him with a poker face and said:”Okey, I think I'm gonna cook for all of you, even for them, who are still sleeping,” and turned around.

“Let me help you, I know you hate cooking,” said Sungmin and started helping her.


 

B.A.P's Dorm


 

“Guys, we need to be careful from now on. Keep your eyes open and if you see that someone is staring at you with suspicious face, then try to lose him or her on the way,” warned Yong Guk.

“I think I'm scared to leave the house,” said Zelo.

“You kid, aren't able to go out by yourself and also Jong Up,” said Yong Guk, “ you two are young and your minds are always somewhere else.”

“Ah? Pht.. I can live with that,” said Zelo.

“Jong Up, I hope you won't do something against the rules,” said Him Chan.

“People break the rules, I'm a vampire, my life isn't short.”

“Good boy, Jong Up.”

Infinite's Dorm


 

“I'm so bored,” whined Sung Jong, “I wanna go out.”

“If you want A-JAX to see you, then go ahead,” said Sung Gyu.

“So mean,” whispered the the youngest.

“I mean, but I'm right,” said the leader and winked to him.

“Sung Gyu, please stop,” said Woohyun and walked away.

“What's wrong with him?” asked Hoya, while looking at him.

“He's worried,” said Myung Soo, when he entered the room.


 

Woohyun locked himself into his room. The poor guy was in depression. “Why is it happening to us!?” he screamed and hit the wall with his fist. “Why?” he said and started to cry, he leaned against the wall and slide himself down.


 

Woohyun fell asleep quickly, he woke up in the middle of the night. The guy went to bathroom, he's eyes were red, because of crying. Woohyun washed his face, changed clothes and went downstairs.


 

Woohyun saw Sung Gyu staring out of the window.*What the hell?* he thought. The leader didn't noticed Woohyun, he was in his own thoughts. Suddenly full moon came out of nowhere, now, both of them could see outsied clearly. Woohyun's eyes went big as the full moon, when he saw a creature landing on the ground. The creature was walking towards Sung Gyu. The leader went outside, but then the creature and Sung Gyu heard a shot. The creature escaped, leaving Sung Gyu standing there alone.