Final

Vampire Story

 

A-JAX's Dorm


 

“Guys, I need to talk to you,” said Hyeongkon, when he arrived back to the dorm, “follow me, and you two, stay here,” he pointed at Sung Gyu and Gii Yeol. The two of them sat on the couch and stared into each others eyes.


 

“Why us Sung Gyu here and who the hell is that girl?” asked Jae Hyung, when Hyo Jun closed the door. Hyeongkon looked at him and answered:”That girl is my sister and Sung Gyu is here, because I need to keep my sister close to me. They are boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Why the hell did you have to take him with her? Couldn't you think something else out?” asked Jae Hyung. The leader lost self-control, and grabbed Jae Hyungs collar. “Look, it's not your business, why did I took him! I know, what I am doing, so yeah.. Mind your own business!” he said. Hyo Jun stopped him, because he grabbed the leader away from Jae Hyung.

“Thank you,” said Jae Hyung to Hyo Jun, “and Hyeongkon, I will deal with my own business,” and then he left, he slammed the door after him, gave to the door his last glare and went to downstairs.


 

“Try to do something bad to my friends, then you are dead soul,” said Jae Hyung to Sung Gyu, when he passed the living room, after that he went out.


 

Hyeongkon looked at the others, “Now, we are going to get rid off the other vampire and the betrayer.”


 

Infinite's Dorm


 

Everyone were in the living room and thought what to do, except Jongup, he was sitting in the kitchen and leaned his legs on the canister. The blonde guy was suppose to do coffee, but he only sat and didn't even move his finger. He was waiting, waiting, when he gets the signal.


 

The ones, who were in the living room, didn't noticed that Jongup was kinda too long in the kitchen, they even forgot about the coffee. “Maybe we should go away from here,” suggested Zelo.

“Sungmin and Myung Suk are somewhere out, we can't leave them and also, we can't escape forever,” said Yong Guk.

“Aaa.. So then we have to put our lives into danger, because they aren't here?” asked Zelo.

“Please, stop it. If you would be out there and we would run away, you would be mad too.”

The youngest started at the leader and the leader stared at the youngest, but turned their looks away, because they heard something.

A-JAX's Dorm


 

Sung Gyu saw that every member of A-JAX's went out. “Gii Yeol, I need to know, what are they up to,” and he went to stalk them.

“Wait, I'll come with you,” said the girl and went with him.

A-JAX went to car and Sung Gyu thought that he will never know, where these guys are going to. He didn't know, is the girl able to still fly, or not, but then he felt Gii Yeol's grip on his chest and at the next moment, they were flying.

“Sweetie, I am vampire killer's sister, but I am on your side, because I am one of you.”

Sung Gyu smiled to him and, now all the attention was on the van.


 

A-JAX went to Infinite's hiding place,- Sungmin's house. Gii Yeol and Sung Gyu landed some minutes later. Jae Hyung was already there and was waiting for the others to start the mission.


 

“Is the coast free?” asked Hyeongkon form Jae Hyung, the guy nodded and the leader added,”let's start then.”


 

Jongup heard the signal and filled the kitchen with petrol and put it on fire. He was fast and ran out. He went to the hiding place to meet with A-JAX.

“Good job,” said Hyeongkon to him, “I wasn't sure, are you able to do it, but wow.”

“Thank you,” said Jongup and smiled.


 

Sungmin and Myung Suk rushed towards the house, but when they got there, everything was burnt suddenly appeared Sung Gyu and Gii Yeol.

“You bastard..” yelled Sungmin, “you knew that, right?! That's why you left!” and punched him. Myung Suk dragged him away form Sung Gyu and didn't let him go. Gii Yeol started to the wound, which, Sungmin's punch caused. “No, I didn't know that, I just arrived here and I'm also sad, because my friends, are dead,” said Sung Gyu.


 

“Guys! We have a problem, Sungmin and Myung Suk are alive,” said Hyo Jun.

“How do you know that?” asked the leader.

“I saw them with Gii Yeol and Sung Gyu.”

“When did they got out?!” yelled Jongup, “when I went to kitchen, both of them were inside, Sungmin was passed out.”

“Never mind, we need to get rid off them,” said Hyeongkon, “show me, where they are.”

“Near to the house,” said Hyo Jun.


 

Sungmin froze, when he saw, A-JAX and Jongup, Myung Suk looked at the blonde guy and thought *Why the hell is he with them?*

“Jongup why are you with them?” asked Gii Yeol suddenly.

“He is a good boy, he was in our team all along, he was the one who put the fire,” said Jae Hyung.

“But Hyeongkon...you had a fight with Jae Hyung,” said Gii Yeol.

“Dear sister, it was all acting. I hoped that you won't come to stalk us and also you Sung Gyu. Then you wouldn't ever know about them. And you two,” said Hyeongkon and looked at Sungmin and Myung Suk, “why the hell you two weren't inside?! My life would be a lot easier and Sungmin, you have betrayed your whole family, they were centuries vampire killers, and you ruined it all of because this girl next to you. I was your best friend..No, I'm sorry, I made a mistake there..You were my best friend.” Then he grabbed Myung Suk and hold a gun on her head. Sungmin didn't know what to do and grabbed Gii Yeol. “If you kill Myung Suk, I'll kill her,” he said.

“No!” screamed Sung Gyu and started crying, “Sungmin, please don't!”

“Tell that to Hyeongkon, her sister's and your girlfriend's life is in his hands!”

“This girl, in your hands, isn't my sister. She betrayed her own brother, like you betrayed your own friend,” and pulled the trigger, the girl fell down, her eyes were open and on tear was still running on her cheek.

Sungmin started to cry even harder, he couldn't believe his eyes, Myung Suk was dead and he saw sadness. Then stab a knife into Gii Yeol's heart and let her fall down. Hyeongkon looked at the dead body, there were no tears, no sadness. In her eyes was only the last figure, which, she looked when she was killed. “Yeah, she was a monster, and then turned back into vampire, she saves the last picture into her eyes, which Gi Yeol was able to see. The girl, knew, that I am gonna kill her and stared at Sung Gyu all the time. I know that you still care about her, and you are sad because of what you did,” said Sungmin.

“You bastard!” yelled Sung Gyu. He leaned closer to Gii Yeol and cried, he hugged her, but then he stand up, walked towards Jongup and said “Jongup, your leader is really disappointed in you,” then took a knife and killed him. Hyeongkon looked at Sung Gyu and thought *Wow, why isn't he a vampire killer?*

Sung Gyu walked towards Sungmin. Sungmin knew that he is going to get killed, so he didn't move. He waited for Sung Gyu, actually he was happy, he didn't want to live in this world anymore and hoped that it is going to be over soon.

“Sungmin, I know, the best revenge is to leave you alive, but if I'm not gonna kill you, then these guys are gonna do it anyway, so goodbye.”

“Wait,” said Sungmin, “I want to tell you that I'm sorry and Thank you.” Sung Gyu nodded to him and killed him by biting his throat. After that the guy walked towards Gii Yeol, everyone from A-JAX stated to run towards Sung Gyu except the leader, he was the one, who stopped the other ones. Sung Gyu kneel down next to Gii Yeol, he took the knife out of her heart and stab it into his own heart and fell into her arms.

A-JAX didn't know, that this mission will take so long time, but they finished the job and were proud of it, except Hyeongkon, he was sad, that his sister and best friend had to die like this.