Chapter 7

Vampire Story

 

 „Myung Suk, wake up,“ said Woohyun and shook her.

„Mh?“

„Sung Jong is worried and wants us to go home.“

„Pht.. I think Sung Gyu needs to be worried. You know his secret and I get along with Young Jae, if we would be some evil bastards, his life would be almost over,“ said Myung Suk.

„You're right, but for good, we aren't like that.“

„Yeahh..Woohyun,“ said Myung Suk and did a smiley face, „can you do a favour to me?“

„Depends,“ he said.

„Can you ask from Myung Soo why he doesn't like Sungmin?“

„Well, why not,“ he agreed.

„Yaay. Thank you, thank you,“ she said and hugged Woohyun.

„But let's start going now.“


 

When they walked home Woohyun asked form his friend how she met Young Jae.

„Oehh.. Dude, it was on the same day when you guys found me.“

„Oh, really? Tell me more.“

„Okey, when we walked on the street and those six blonde guys passed us, remember?“ she asked. Woohyun nodded and asked: „So?“

„Do you also remember that me and Young Jae run into each other?“

„Aaah.. Yeah.. Sung Gyu was so mad.“

„He put some letter into my pocket and we met on the same night and we got along really well and it was our secret. I have no idea how Myung Soo found that out.“

„Okey, I'll ask that too,“ said Woohyun, because Myung Suk wasn't the only one who wanted to know that.


 

When the two of them arrived home, Sung Gyu  got angrier every second, he couldn't believe that the two of them turned against them. „Sung Gyu, we're not against you. You don't tell us anything and why should we tell you then. Myung Suk isn't the only one who gets along with an enemy. I read books. One book was about the creature's history and it is the biggest enemy to vampires. Myung Suk gets along only with our enemy and you can't hold her back to meet with Young Jae and by the way, has Young Jae done anything bad to us? No, so, I think it's okey that they hang out togheter.“ Sung Gyu didn't know what to answer, deep inside he kenw that Woohyun was right. „Okey, Myung Suk, you can mee witht him, but you can't tell him about our secrets,“ said Sung Gyu. Myung Suk stared at him with big eyes, she was shocked and couldn't get any words out of , she just hugged the leader tightly, showing him that she still loves all of them and won't let them down.


 

When everything was back the way it was Woohyun wanted to ask about Sungmin from Myung Soo, but he was somewhere else with his thoughts and didn't hear that Woohyun was talking wto him. Myung Soo came out of his mind when Myung Suk said that Sungmin wants to come over. The leader agreed. 

„Myung Suk, come here,“ called Myung Soo her.

„Mh?“

„Why is that guy coming here? I don't like that,“ said Myung Soo.

„If Sung Gyu dosen't like him, he'll never come here again, okey?“

„No! I don't want you to meet him never again, if the leader dislikes him,“ said the boy.

„You can't do that, and why the hell you told to Sung Gyu that I get along with Young Jae? And how did you found that out?“

„Hah.. I kenw that you'll ask that, you guys weren't so craeful, I saw that with my own two eyes,“ and then he went to outside, to see when Sungmin comes.

„What the..“ she could say and then her phone rang. Sungmin said that he'll be there about in five minutes. Myung Suk went out and waited for him with Myung Soo.

„Myung Soo, please tell me why you don't like him, I want to know.“

„Hmm.. How to say that. Just..When I talked with him, he said some weird things, that he has cold hear and he could kill his bestfriend, when he has to, and when he said that, I thought on you. What if he kills you?“

Myung Suk laughed, „Dude, you got it all  wrong. He said he has cold heart, because I always say that I have soft heart, that's why my hands are cold, and by killing his bestfriend he means, that if I am in big danger, he could kill me and then himself. We have talked about this, you don't have to worry. „

„Still, I don't like him.“

 

„Hey!“ greetd Sungmin, when he was about to open the gate. Myung Suk ran towards him and hugged him. Sungmin was happy to see her.

„Let's go in?“ asked the girl. Sungmin nodded.

„Myung Suk, your friend keeps staring at me,“ said Sungmin when they walked towards the door. Myung Suk threw an eveil look towards Myung Soo and he went inside.

„I hope he won't bother you with his stares again.“

„Yeah, me too, they look creepy.

 

When the two of them entered the house, everything was ready, the snacks, drinks.

„These are my friends. I live with them since I ran away from home,“ said the girl.

„Yeah, but I still don't understan why didn't you come to live with me.“ Myung Suk only smiled to him.

„Nice to meet you. I know that you are Sungmin, but nothing else, the girl doesn't talk about her personal life,“ said Sung Gyu, „I'm Sung Gyu.“

„Nice to meet you and I know that here is guy named Myung Soo, but who are everyone else?“ asked Sungmin.

„I'm Sung Yeol.“

„I'm Sung Jong.“

„Wow, three Sungs. Sung brothers,“ said Sungmin.

„I'm Dongwoo and you are Sung too.“

„Yes, I am.“

„I'm Howon, but I prefer Hoya.“

„Hello, I'm Woohyun,“ he greeted when he came out of the corner.

„But let's go to the living room,“ suggested Sung Gyu.

 

The whole time Myung Soo stared at Sungmin. Myung Suk saw that and stared at Myung Soo. Sung Gyu suggested to go out, because inside was fishy aura.

 

When everyone went outside, Myung Soo staied inside. He remembered that Sungmin left his bag into kitchen. The guy used the time and cheked into the bag. He saw some weird weapons. *What the hell.. With those things, he could kill us,* thought Myung Soo. He rummaged in Sungmin's bag. Myung Soo found work permit as a vampire killer. *What!? He is a vampire killer!* Myung Soo couldn't believe it, he was shocked. The girl, who has been a vampire since little kid, her bestfriend is a vampire killer and they have been friends for years. *If he knows that Myung Suk is a vampire, maybe he really is gonna kill her. I can't let that happen.*