Chapter 6

Vampire Story

 

Myung Suk was the first one who woke up. She saw Yong Guk sleeping on the couch *I wonder, is Sung Gyu awake,* she thought and ran to upstairs. Myung Suk opened Sung Gyu's and Woohyun's room's door. *Böhh.. Sleeping,* she closed the door and leaned on it. Him Chan walked in the corridor and saw Myung Suk staring the wall in front of her. He passed the girl like he didn't see her. *Why the two groups can't stand each other?* she thought when she stared at Him Chan. Suddenly she felt that something is pushing her in the middle of the corridor.“Myung Suk, what are you doing here?” asked Woohyun.

It's you..” she said, “I'm waiting for Sung Gyu.”

He's awake, you can go in.” Myung Suk went in. Sung Gyu was looking out of the window, he looked really worried and tired, Myung Suk thought maybe it is because of hangover.

Morning, leader,” greeted Myung Suk.

Same to you. I didn't hear you coming in.”

Yeah, I tried to be quiet. I need to go out, alone,” she said.

Okey, but come back soon.” The girl nodded and went out.


 

When Myung Soo heared the door slam, he was awake in a second. He ran out of the room and went to see Sung Gyu to ask a premission to go out, he got what he wanted and went to follow Myung Suk. The boy wanted to konw, what is she up to. She has gone out with an enemy, and Myung Soo was just dieing to know, who Myung Suk is seeing.

Myung Soo saw his friend hugging some guy. *Who the hell is he?* he thought. *I need to find out.* He hid himself into the bushes. He was sitting there for a while and then lost his balance. Myung Soo fell out of the bush.

Myung Soo, what the hell are you doing here?” asked Myung Suk.

Eeem.. I came for a walk and..hmmm.. and my cellphone fell in there, and..mmm.. I went to grab it and then fell I lost the balance and fell down.”

Weird, why didn't I see you then,” thought Myung Suk loudly.

Maybe, because your attention was on your friend?”

Possible.”

Hey, Myung Suk, who is your friend?” asked Sungmin.

Aaa..That's Myung Soo, he is like a brother to me and Myung Soo, this is Sungmin, my bestfriend.”

Nice to meet you,” said Myung Soo and Sungmin only nodded.


 

Myung Soo stared at Sungmin the whole time, there wasn't something right about him, but he didn't know what, but Myung Soo wasn't the only one staring at someone, Sungmin was staring at Myung Soo. Both of them tried to analyze each other, but it was harder than they thought. Myung Suk saw that something's wrong and said:” I'll let you guys to hang togheter, I'll go shopping,” then she left.

The guys didn't talk much. They paid close attention to eachother's moves until Sungmin touched accidentaly Myung Soo's hand.

Why is your hand so cold?” asked Sungmin.

Why not? Why is your hand so warm?” answered Myung Soo with a question.

I have a cold heart.”

Are you sure?” asked Myung Soo.

Of course. You know, if I have to kill someone, I'll do it.”

Even, if the target is your bestfriend?” asked Myung Soo and leaned closer to him.

Yes, even, if the target is my bestfriend.”

Hmm..Your not a good friend then,” said Myung Soo and leaned back. After that they sat quietly until Myung Suk came back and ruined the silence. “Myung Soo, we have to go home, Sung Gyu's order.” Myung Suk and Sungmin said their farewells and walked different paths.

“So, what do you think about Sungmin?” asked Muyung Suk.

“What do I think? Hmm.. I don't like him,” said Myung Soo. The girl just stared at him. “Ah? So, you don't like him.. Why?”

Myung Soo stopped the girl and held her wrist. “Myung Suk, I don't want that you'll see him anymore, he is a liar.”

“Ah?! What the hell! You guys were togheter for so little time, I know him since I was a little kid and you, THE Myung Soo can't give me orders like that,” said Myung Suk and started to walk more fastly leaving the boy behind her.


 

Myung Suk arrived home when B.A.P was ready to leave. For her, it was kinda sad, because she wasn't able to see Young Jae for a long time now. *Why can't they stay for one more day?* thought Myung Suk when Young Jae passed her. They smiled to each other and said their goodbyes in their mind. Myung Soo was behind Myung Suk and saw that, he was so mad and wanted to hit Young Jae, but Myung Suk turned around and saw him, Myung Soo could stare at Young Jae with an evil face.

“Myung Soo, what the hell is wrong with you?” asked Myung Suk, when B.A.P was out of the house.

“Nothing, I just don't like them, like I don't like Sungmin.”

“Dude, get over it,” said the girl and went to the living room.

“No, I won't!” yelled Myung Soo to her.


 

“What happened between you and Myung Soo?” asked Sung Gyu, when Myung Soo arrived to living room.

“He doesn't like Sungmin."

“What? They have met?” he asked surprisedly.

“Yeah, today, Myung Soo came to stalk me, when I asked the premission to go out.”

“Aa.. So that's why he wanted to go out when you left.”

“That bastard!”

“So, you are moving back to your old room again?” asked Sung Gyu.

“No. I still like to share a room with him.”

“Sung Gyu!” yelled Woohyun.

“Ah?!”

“What the hell do you know about the creature?” he asked.

“Sung Gyu!” called Myung Soo.

“What?”

“Myung Soo and Young Jae are friends.”

“What?!” said Sung Gyu and got mad, “Sorry, Woohyun, can't talk to you at the moment, I have a problem with the girl.”

“Let her be at the moment. You know something about the beast and I wanna know,” said Woohyun, “and I think it's fair that Myung Suk gets along with an enemy if you love the creature,” he protected Myung Suk.

Everyone looked at Sung Gyu. “What? Why do you think that I love the creature?” he asked.

“I saw what happened last night, and you better start speaking,” said Woohyun.

“Don't put your nose into my business, I'm the leader and you have to listen to me. Now, Myung Suk start talking.”

“No! She doesn't have to talk, if you don't,” said Woohyun, and called Myung Suk to leave with him.

The two of them walked in empty streets. Myung Suk told him about Young Jae and Woohyun told her about, what he saw last night. It was already dark, but non of them didn't want to go home and they decided to spend the night in some random old house.