Chapter 5

Vampire Story

"Myung Soo, wait for me," said Sung Yeol and walked towards Myung Soo. The other guys faces were full of hate and they just stared at each other. Myung Suk thought that they are going to punch each other's faces, but she thought wrongly, all the members were holding their anger inside themselvs.

 
"We didn't left any traces! How the hell that thing found us?"
"Like I Knok!" yelled Subg Gyu and Yong Guk.
The ones, who were downstairs heard the yelling, their faces turned serious and also forgot about the anger what was inside them. All of them ran upstairs, exept Young Jae and Myung Suk, the two of them still sat on a sofa. When Myung Suk couldn't see the others anymore she asked:"Why are you guys here?"
"I think we are here because of the creature, but I don't know nothing about it."
"I think there is big problem then."
"Yeah, and only vampire killer can kill the beast."
"So, vampires are some pointless beings in this situation?" asked the girl.
"Kinda." after that they were quiet, because the two of them were scared maybe some one will see them getting along.
 
Upstairs no one noticed that all of them were against the office door, but they couldn't hear anything. Inside the office was silence or, the leaders were talking really quietly.
 
When Young Jae and Myung Suk started to chat again with each other, they didn't noticed that Myung Soo was on the kitchen door, which was next to the living room. That moment, Myung Soo got to know that Myung Suk gets along with an enemy really well and they have gone out togheter.
*This girl!* thought Myung Soo, *how could she!?* The boy wouldn't tell it to anyone. Myung Soo was offended, because the girl didn't trust him. 
 
Everyone went back to downstairs, exept the leaders, they were still in the office.
"What is taking so long?" whined ZELO
"Yo, B.A.P members, stop playing and fooling around!" ordered Myung Soo when he entered the room. He  sat next to Myung Suk and put his arm around her. *What the hell?* thought Myung Suk and looked at Myung Soo.
"Hey babe," he said and smiled to her. The girl stared at him without any emotions.
"Is there something wrong?" he asked.
"No, nothing," she replied while shaking her head, "jus unusual, you call me babe and the smile to me, I'm not use to it."
"Well, now get use to it," he answered and gave a kiss to her cheek.
 
Suddenly they heard a door slam, everyone looked towards the stairs and waited when they'll see the leaders. When they walked to downstairs they were also arguing, they were yelling at each other, it was good thing that they didn't start fighting.
"Hyung, are we leaving now?" asked ZELO.
"No, we are spending the night here," said Yong Guk and then the leaders started to argue again, everyone just stared at them.
"Sung Gyu, turn some of your attention to us too," said Woohyun.
"What!" said Sung Gyu.
"If they are going to spend the night here, where the hell are they going go sleep?"
"All of them are going to sleep in Myung Suk's old room."
"So, I'll go to sleep," said Woohyun and went upstairs.
"Myung Soo, I'll go to sleep too," said Myung Suk and started to get up, but Myung Soo grabbed her hand and said:"I'll come with you."
 
Finally Sung Gyu and Yong Guk were tired of fighting and started to drink togheter. They were like bestfriends, laughed and cried together, told each other about their problems. Everyone else was sleepy, but they didn't know where the room is.
"Where's the room, where we are suppose to sleep?" asked Jong Up.
"Ahh..You, young boy," said Sung Gyu and pointed at Jong Up, "go ask that question from another Infinite members."
"All of them went to sleep already."
"Then, go to some random room from upstairs and wake the two members up, who are on there and then ask."
 
The members left the leaders there and went upstairs. They opened the first door and heard someone's snoring.
"Yo, guys, where is the girl's old room, where we are suppose to sleep?" asked Jong Up.
"Last room from the left," said Sung Yeol and fell asleep right away.
The guys where so sleepy and opened the wrong door, last room from the right, they closed the door as soon as they saw someone's figure. When they opened the right door and went in Daehyun said:"How the hell we are going to sleep here?"
"Easily, some are going to sleep on the bed and some on the sofa," said Him Chan. They drew lots, who are going to sleep on the couch and who are going to sleep on the bed.
 
The leaders were tired and decided to go to sleep. Yong Guk went to sleep on the living room's couch. Sung Gyu went upstairs  to his and Woohyun's room. When he enterend to the room he sat next to the window and looked out. He thought about his past and the life what he is living now, he looked at sleeping Woohyun. Suddenly the beast arrived. Sung Gyu opened the window and touched gently its cheek. Sung Gyu's life run through his eyes, tears started to run out, he hugged the creature tightly, but there was one thing, what he didn't noticed. He didn't noticed that Woohyun was awake and saw the whole thing.