Chapter 11

Vampire Story

 

A-JAX Dorm


 

“Sungmin, you did a great job, now we can eliminate the other ones. We also can use her. She can lead us to other vampires and we also can kill those, but the most important thing is we need to remove Infinite and B.A.P. But Sungmin, do you know does she gets also along with B.A.P ?” asked Hyeongkon.

“It's impossible. Infinte and B.A.P are enemies. Ang she gets along with them, Sung Gyu probably would ban it,” said Sungmin.

“Which group is the most dangerous?” asked Yun Young.

“No one knows that. Some thinks that Infinite, because there is seven of them, but some thinks B.A.P, because they can influence others really easily and put them to follow their orders,” said Jae Hyung.

“Tomorrow, Myung Suk must go out for a long time, and not to go and visit Infinite, or she is gonna find out about us,” said the leader, “Sungmin, you try to found out her plans for tomorrow.” The guy nodded.


 

Everyone frighted when they heard a door slam, but it was just Hyo Jun, who came back inside the house. When the members saw him, they calmed down.

“What happened with you guys,” he asked.

“We thought that Myung Suk came in,” answered Seung Jin.

“Aaa...She'll be here soon, I saw her walking.”

“Wiuhh..”


 

“Hello guys,” greeted Myung Suk, when she arrived.

“Oh, hello,” greeted Jae Hyung, showing his perfect teeth, “Sungmin told us that you are scared of us, and I decided to change it.”

The girl could only smile to him and she sat really close next to Sungmin.

“You know, Myung Suk, there is a free sitting place next to Seung Yub,” said Sungmin. Seung Yub smiled to Myung Suk but she said:” I wanna sit next to you,” and hid her face into Sungmin's chest. Sungmin smiled and put his arm on her back.


 

All of them sat there for hours, and Myung Suk felt free to tell them about her plans, but she didn't mention that she is gonna meet B.A.P. The others felt relieved that they can kill one of the most dangerous vampire group.


 


 

Next day, when Myung Suk left, the others started to put their weapons ready. In A-JAX and in Infinite are seven members, so it was pretty easy, each member can have one enemy.


 

B.A.P's Dorm


 

“Asihh... It is so messy in here, please, guys, clean your stuff up,” said Young Jae, while walking around the house.

“Young Jae, calm down. The girl lived with seven guys, and here is only six of us,” said Him Chan.

“But here is messier than in Infinite's dorm,” whined Young Jae. Him Chan looked out the window and saw the girl coming closer to the house, he run to open the door before Myung Suk could ring the bell.

“Wow, you are fast,” said Myung Suk. Him Chan smiled to her and called her inside. “Here is really messy, you know, we are too lazy to clean always,” apologized Him Chan.

“Dude, are you kidding me.. It is so clean in here,” said Myung Suk when they arrived to the living room. Him Chan was surprised, “second ago here was so much unneeded stuff, but now TV, sofas, plants, table. Unbelievable,” he said.

“Hello Myung Suk,” greeted Young Jae and smiled.

“Young Jae, how is it so clean here so suddenly?” whispered Him Chan to Young Jae's ear. The boy only smiled to him.


 

All of them went to spend the day in amusement park. The girl got to know B.A.P better, she liked them as much as Infinite or A-JAX.


 


 

Infinite's Dorm


 

It's was too hot to go outside, so all of them decided to spend their day just hanging in the living room doing nothing. When they heard the door bell, everyone was too lazy to get up and Sung Jong, poor guy had to get up and open the door. When he did that, Seung Jin grabbed his hands and put them on the guy's back and held them tightly against it. Sung Jong started to scream and then the other Infinite's members ran to the corridor. They saw A-JAX there. Sungmin grabbed Woohyun and dragged him into the kitchen. Hyeongkon took Hoya and threw him outside the house. Then the others took the left overs.


 

Sungmin never planned to kill them. He didn't want to. “Woohyun, listen to me. I'm gonna cover you with pig's blood and I can draw quickly a fake wound, so please, lay here, don't move, or they gonna kill you.. I'll try to save the others then,” said Sungmin. Woohyun listened to him. It took only five minutes to do his art, but he was pretty proud of it, it looked really realistic.


 

Sungmin told the other A-JAX's members that Woohyun is dead, and he wants to kill all of them by himself, because they knew about his secret. Hyeongkon trusted Sungmin the best. They knocked down all of Infinite members and then left, only Sungmin stayed there.


 

He draw fake wounds on everyone's chest and covered them with pig's blood. Sungmin put them into his van and drove them to his summer house, where he rarely went. Non of A-JAX's member knew about it. Sungmin waited until all of them woke up. He told them, not to leave the house. “Here is TV, lots of bedrooms, bathrooms, showers, plenty of food, clothes. I'll give you my number and call me, if you run out of food or whatever.”

“Why didn't you kill us?” asked Dongwoo.

“How can I kill my best friend's friends? You guys are like brothers to her and I wanted her to live with me because, it's my job to kill her and I'll never do it,” he answered.

“We knew that you are a vampire killer, I checked in your bag, when you where visiting us, and by the way, why did you bring your weapons on that day?” asked Myung Soo.

“I knew that you were gonna check in my bag. I wanted you to find out.”

“But, how did your fellow members leave the job to you. Here is seven of us, and only one you,” said Sung Yeol, “and why that guy didn't kill Sung Jong right away?” he added.

“The leader trusts me the most and everyone said I should kill you all, when we were riding. The others knocked you down and I did my art. Aaa.. Seung Jin isn't so confident yet. The leader told him to only knock vampires down. He is really good, but not ready yet.”


 

Infinite members had lot of questions to Sungmin. The guy answered to all of their questions. He wanted to win their trust and finally got it. Infinite members felt bad, that they thought so badly about him and apologized to him. Also, they did as Sungmin told them. Stayed in the summer house, and didn't even open the door.


 

A-JAX's Dorm


 

“So, Sungmin, finished the job?” asked Hyeongkon when the guy was back.

“No,” he answered.

“What?!” yelled the leader madly.

“Myung Suk is still alive,” said Sungmin and laughed.

“Aishh.. Sungmin, I had almost killed you,” and the leader also started to laugh.

“I also burned the bodies,” said Sungmin.

“Wow, great job!”

All of them started to celebrate, but Sungim was the only one, who had a reason to do that.


 

When Myung Suk arrived home, everything was back the way it has always been in the house. She so something different form all the members. Sungmin face was more kind than usual, but the other faces, õõh, she was scared and still didn't want to spend so much time with them.


 

“Myung Suk, how was your day?” asked Hyeongkon. The girl tried to hide her creepy emotions. She smiled and answered:” I had so much fun. I cam e here for only a second, I want to go to visit my friends.”

“Didn't you just came from there?” he asked.

“I want to visit the other friends.”

“Aaa.. Sungmin, you should go with her,” suggested the leader.

“Yeah, Sungmin, come with me,” said Myung Suk with a smiley face. The boy agreed.


 

Before leaving Sungmin said to the others that they are going to come back late, because the girl will be sad and then they are gonna walk for hours. The leader understood and agreed


 


 

At first Sungmin and Myung Suk went to Infinite's dorm. The girl was confused, why is there blood all over the house. She got really sad and tears came out of her eyes.


 

Then they stared to walk. Sungmin's summer house wasn't too far, it was five kilometers out of the town. He leaned the girl there. Myung Suk was confused, why are they coming here, but when she went in, she found out.


 

“Myung Suk, sorry that I didn't believe in you,” said Woohyun and hugged the girl.

“Ah?”

“Sungmin saved our lifes,” said Sung Gyu calmly.

“Did some of you get hurt, I saw blood in your dorm.”

“It's pig's blood,” said Sungmin.

“Seriously, you couldn't think some better blood out,” teased the girl.

“IUUUUUU, I was covered with PIG BLOOD?!” yelled Sung Jong, “I thought it was some paint!”