Chapter 16

Vampire Story

 

 

“Zelo, who was it?” asked Yong Guk.

“Eeem.. I bet you don't wanna know, but I'm still gonna say that to you.. A-JAX is behind the door.”

“What?!” yelled Him Chan. A-JAX started to break the door down. Yong Guk pulled Zelo away from the door and tried to think, how to get out. Vampire killer were able to break the door and now, they were inside the house. B.A.P didn't know what to do, their powers didn't work on them and they just stand in front of the killers.


 

Infinite's Dorm


 

“I forgot something,” said Sungmin nervously and started to get out quickly.

“What?” asked Myung Suk.

“There is no time to explain,” he replied and ran out. Myung Suk went after him. The others only heard door slam. Woohyun looked out and saw them running somewhere. He jumped out of the window and went with them.


 

“What's up with him?” asked Woohyun, when they were fast walking. “I don't know, he said there isn't time to explain and ran out,” replied Myung Suk, “wait, Sungmin, why are we coming here?”

“I forgot really important document here. I know that A-JAX isn't at home right now and I need to get it, before it's too late.”

Myung Suk thought that he had forgotten the B.A.P research document, but she didn't want to belive it and hoped for the best.


 

When they arrived to the destination, the house door was open, *Wow, they were in a hurry,* thought Sungmin and went it. He went to Hyeongkon's room righ away and took the box. “It's gone! Hyeongkon found it!”

“What did he found, will you tell us it at least?” asked Woohyun.

“My research about B.A.P. We need to go there, they are in big danger,” he answered the question and put the box back on it's proper place.


 

B.A.P's Dorm


 

While B.A.P was standing, A-JAX was sitting on the couch. They had the power over B.A.P now. Him Chan tried to took his phone secretly to send a message to Myung Suk, but Hyeongkon saw that, then he stand up and took the blonde guy's phone and threw it against the wall. “You're not gonna call or send messages. If I see some of you doing it, I'll kill you right away! I won't harm you. Thanks to you guys, we can find Infinite, Sungmin and Myung Suk. I know every small detail about you guys and you can't escape form me.”


 

A-JAX had B.A.P as their hostage and took them to their dorm. Myung Suk, Sungmin and Woohyun had been in Sungmin's old house kinda long and, the time, when they wanted to leave, A-JAX arrived with B.A.P.

“They took B.A.P? And how are we gonna get out of here?” asked Woohyun.

“We don't have to hide our self. I know how to get out,” said Sungmin and waited Hyeongkon in his room.

“What the hell is he doing?” whispered Woohyun to Myung Suk.

“I don't know,” answered the girl.


 

The three sat an hour in the room, they heard noises coming from downstairs and heard someone walking on the stairs. When Hyeongkon opened the door he couldn't walk, he froze and stared at Sungmin. “Nice to see you again, leader,” greeted Sungmin, “don't be scared, come in and lock the door.” Myung Suk and Woohyun looked at each other. Sungmin sat on the sofa like the ruler of the world. Hyeongkon walked closer to him, the guy had a knife in his hand and was ready to kill him.

“Hyeongkon, you're not gonna kill me. I know something, what you want to know.”

“Like what?”

“Like where is your sister, and I even know why she got lost. So if you kill me and those two, you'll never know it.”

“What? You know something about my sister?”

Sungmin nodded, then stand up and went really close to Hyeongkon, “Yes, I know about her, and it's easy to kill her, if you know what I mean,” were the last words, what Sungmin told to his old leader and left with Myung Suk and Woohyun.


 

Hyeongkon didn't want to face the others, usually everyone were scared of him, but now, he is scared of everyone else, especially Sungmin *This guy is full off evil,* he thought, *what should I do?* Finally he got up and went to see the others.


 

Sungmin's, Woohyun's and Myun Suk's Pov


 

“Gii Yeol is Hyeongkon's sister?” asked Woohyun.

“Yeah, and we need to make her life really good, so she won't leave or, we are gonna die all,” said Sungmin, “and you two, try to be friendly with her and Sung Gyu.”

“Myung Soo knows about that too, but the others doesn't,” said Woohyun.

“Then we must warn him too, so he doesn't do something stupid.”


 


 

Infinite's Dorm


 

“Hello, everyone,” greeted Sungmin, when he arrived back home,”oh, Gii Yeol, you are here too,” he added and hugged her. The girl was confused. “You know why I wanted you and Sung Gyu to move downstairs?” he asked.

“No,” answered Gii Yeol.

“I thought that you don't know that. It's because you and Sung Gyu could have some privacy. I bet you wouldn't like that people will always walk behind your room and stuff, am I right?”

The girl agreed with him.

Woohyun saw Myung Soo and pulled him away form the others.

“What is wrong with you?” asked Myung Soo.

“I need to talk to you in privacy.” They went to Woohyun's room and locked the door.

“What?” asked Myung Soo.

“It's about Gii Yeol. You must be nice to her. She has her powers and who knows what more. Sungmin wants to hold her close to us.”

“Why?” asked the other guy suspiciously.

“Because she is Hyeongkon's sister and if she leaves, and won't kill us, Hyeongkon will do it anyway. So, don't mess anything up. Be friendly to Sung Gyu and to his girlfriend.”

Myung Soo nodded and they went to the living room.


 

A-JAX's Dorm


 

“Hyeongkon, what were you doing there for so long?” asked Seung Yub.

“Nothing,” he said and went to see what B.A.P is doing. “Does anyone know, where Infinite or Sungmin or Myung Suk are staing?” he asked form B.A.P's members.

“No,” said Yong Guk.

“I only know where they used to stay,” answered Him Chan.

“I know that too!” yelled Hyeongkon and hit the table with his fist, “I let on of you to go away, but you need to find out where they are staying, and if you will betray me, I'll kill everyone else here.So which one of you?” Hyeongkon looked at each member, and then pointed at Young Jae, “you, go back to your dorm and think out the way, to find out where they live. You are gonna use this cellphone to call them, so I can follow you. Don't forget, I'll know every move you make, and if you do something wrong, then BANG! And now, go!”


 

Young Jae wandered around the streets. He went to his dorm and stayed there. It had already been dark for two days and no one knows how long it'll be like this. When Young Jae was laying on his bed, he heard some loud knocking on the window.