Chapter 17

Vampire Story

 

Young Jae was afraid, but he got up. The boy went to the window, but he was too scared to remove the curtains. *It is creepy to live alone as a vampire,* when he had more courage, the guy finally removed them and saw some bird making the noise, *What the hell? I was scared of it? Pathetic..*


 

Infinite's Dorm


 

Everyone did their usual stuff, but when Gii Yeol arrived to the room, the group members turned extra friendly, even Sung Gyu was surprised. The guy didn't think that something is bad, sooner or later the others had to get used to his girlfriend. But Gii Yeol knew that there is something up. She knows that Sungmin is big danger to her, but the girl wasn't sure, does he know about her powers.


 

All the time Sungmin held his look at Gii Yeol, the girl didn't feel so comfortable and she was with Sung Gyu all the time. “What's wrong with you, are you scared of something?” asked the leader form Gii Yeol and put his arm around her.

“No, I just want to be close to you,” she replied and put her head on the guy's shoulder.


 

A-JAX's Dorm


 

B.A.P was still locked in one small room. Time to time, Hyeongkon went to check the guys, he was scared maybe they will escape or do something to him, when he enters. *Aishh.. Why did I took them as hostages?* Hyeongkon thought a little bit more and then gave an order to Young Jae to hurry up with his mission.


 

Young Jae's Pov


 

The guy took the phone and chose Myung Suk's phone number. Young Jae was scared, because he isn't good liar.

“Hello,” he heard a voice answering.

“Hey, Myung Suk, I got a big problem.. I was able to escape from A-JAX's dorm and I bet they are gonna come to B.A.P's dorm to find me.. Maybe you guys can help me?”

“Wait.. At first I need to ask from Sungmin, I'll call you back,” and the girl hang up.


 

Infinite's Dorm


 

“Sungmin, Young Jae was able to escape form Hyeongkon and he want's to know, can he come here.”

“It's not logical that someone was able to escape from there,” said Sungmin, “and there may be some trick behind it.”

“But we ran away form there!” protested Myung Suk.

“But we weren't prisoners. Myung Suk, I can't hide everyone here, it's just too dangerous, for you and the others. I don't want to put you in big danger. Did Young Jae call you with his real number?” The girl shook her head and the the guy said:” Show me .” Myung Suk did it and Sungmin got scared. “What the hell? It's Hyeongkon's! I kenw that there was a trap..” he said and left the room with the phone.


 

“Young Jae.. You need to escape.. Go somewhere and leave the phone to your dorm,” called Sungmin to Young Jae's real number.

“But if I don't find out where you guys are staying, Hyeongkon is gonna kill the others.”

“Don't worry, he won't.. Just leave!”

Young Jae ended the call and did as Sungmin said.


 

A-JAX's Dorm


 

Seung Yub went to the attic to tell to B.A.P that their life is over, because Young Jae betrayed them. He stand behind the door for a while. The guy didn't hear anything, even not breathing *Did they kill each other there?* he thought and opened the door. Seung Yub was surprised about, what he saw there. The guy run to downstairs.


 

“Seung Yub, relax, what's wrong?” asked Jae Hyung.

“Just.. Up there..”

“What's up there?” asked the other guy.

“No..Nothing... Seriously.. Only empty rooms,” said Seung Yub, when he caught his breath.

“What?! B.A.P isn't there, but how? Go tell this about to the leader, I'll go up.”


 

Seung Yub told the story to the leader and all of them went to the attic.


 

“How the hell did they escape?!” was Hyeongkon mad and went out of the room. The guy ran out, into the darkness, he didn't know, what to do and went to his childhood house. *How I miss those old days,* he thought, while looking at the house. The leader went inside and wandered around the house. He stopped in front of his dad office, standing there for a couple of minutes he went in. All the books were dusty only the pictures weren't. Hyeongkon sat on the chair, which was behind the table, took the picture frame and looked at the photo. *My sweet sister, where did you go and how did Sungmin found you? I miss you, I'll do everything to save you,* he put the picture back and left the office.


 

He sat in his old room, which was full of good memories, then he fell into deep thoughts.


 

Flashback..


 

“Hey.. Hyeongkon, hurry up! My dad is already waiting,” said Sungmin to his bestfriend.

“I'm coming, relax.”

When the two young boys were running towards the car, Hyeongkon asked:”But Sungmin, where are we going? Not to your apartment, right?”'

“Of course not. It'll be surprise to you you'll know it, when we have arrived to the destination,” said Sungmin and the two of them sat in the car.


 

After driving a couple of hours, they finally arrived. Hyeongkon came out of the car and looked around, “wow, it's is beautiful, what is that place?”

“That's my summer house, it belonged to my granny, but she gave it to me, and we can come here whenever we want to,” said Sungmin happily and hugged his best friend.


 

“Hey guys! Come over here, I want to introduce you to someone!” called Sungmin's dad. The two boys did as the dad said.

“You guys know, that you didn't come here just to have fun, right?” Sungmin and Hyeongkon nodded, “really good. I want to train you, for something special, not everyone are able to learn that,but I bet you all seven can do it.. So, all of you, seven boys are gonna train together.. This is Jae Hyung, Seung Yub, Hyo Jun, Yun Young and Seungjin, and this is my son Sungmin and his bestfriend Hyeongkon.”


 

All the seven guys spent there their summer vacation. They trained a lot, but they loved it and got really close. Sungmin's dad was happy about that and proud of them. He never had such a good students.


 

Every vacation the guys spent their holidays together, Sungmin's dad was already old, but he kept training them, but when he realized that he is too old and has to leave soon, he chose the new leader, the one, who was better than the others. The chosen one, was the youngest leader from all the generations.


 

“Today is the last day, when you guys see me,” started Sungmin's dad, “I have to leave and my last job is to choose new leader for you, and the leader will be Hyeongkon.”

All the five guys were happy about that and proud. When they were gathered around the new leader, Sungmin sat alone on the couch, he was disappointed and sad, **I thought I was the best, how can I look at Hyeongkon nows? Aishh.. I'm his best friend and he needs my support.*


 

Flashback Over..


 

Hyeongkon opened his eyes. *Did he go there?* he thought and ran out. He took the car and started to drive to the summer house. The leader didn't remember the way to there really well and tried to memorize every tree and turn. When he was tired of driving, he stopped the car and went outside to wander around. Suddenly he saw house, he peeked in form the windows and saw familiar figures.