Chapter 18

Vampire Story

 


 

B.A.P's Dorm


 

Yong Guk sat on the couch and tried to figure out, what to do and where to go. He got so nervous and started to walked around the house. *What should we do?*

“Hyung,” said Him Chan quietly, when he entered the room, “maybe we should go to Infinite's old dorm? No one lives there and then we have a little more time to think what to do,” he suggested. The leader thought a little and then agreed with the idea.


 

Infinite's Dorm


 

Everyone mind their own business, Hoya and Dongwoo were dancing, Sung Yeol was teasing Sung Jong, Myung Soo and Woohyun started at Sung Gyu and Gii Yeol, while they were doing skin ship, Sungmin and Myung Suk were mocking each other and time to time stared at the others.


 

Sung Yeol stopped teasing the youngest and went closer to the window. Myung Soo noticed started to stare at Sung Yeol, *Did he saw something?* he thought, but then Sung Yeol backed off the window and everything was almost normal except the guy's face. No one heard the knocking, except Gii Yeol, “Sweetie, I'm gonna look who's at the door,” she said to Sung Gyu and left.


 

Hyeongkon waited nervously to someone to come and open the door, he wasn't sure, is it the right house and when he saw Gii Yeol on the door he knew, that his memory didn't let him down.

“Gii Yeol,” he said.

“Hyeongkon?”

“Yeah, it's me, your brother.”

“Gii Yeol! Who is at the door?” asked Sung Gyu from the other room.

“No one special!”

“Ahh.. Someone's at the door?” said Sungmin and started to stand up.

“I'll go,” said Woohyun and rushed to the door. When he saw Hyeongkon, he froze.

“Why is he here?” asked Gii Yeol's brother.

“He lives here,” said the girl quietly. When the girl finished her sentence, her brother eyes went as big as the moon was outside.

Woohyun wasn't stiff anymore and went closer to Gii Yeol, but the guy had to regret it, because Hyeongkon knocked him out.Sungmin heard that something is wrong and went to see what is happening. He saw his old leader there *What the hell does he want?* he thought. “Hyeongkon, do you really want to kill someone who is here?” he asked. Hyeongkon walked closer to him, but Sungmin knew that he is gonna do that grabbed Gii Yeol into his arms and heldd a gun on her forehead. “Try to make one wrong move and she is dead!”said Sungmin. Hyeongkon froze. Sung Gyu saw that and ran to the corridor to save Gii Yeol. The vampire leader pulled Gii Yeol out of Sungmin's hands. “You are not gonna kill her!” he screamed. Hyeongkon hit Sungmin on the head. The guy lost his consciousness. Hyeongkon used the situation and grabbed his sister. “Hyeongkon, I can't come,” she said.

“But why?” he asked. The girl looked at Sung Gyu.

“I can't leave Sung Gyu, I only come, when he comes,” answered Gii Yeol, while looking and her boyfriend. Hyeongkon also looked at him, and asked:” Will you come with us? Please.”

Sun Gyu couldn't think clearly, he looked at Woohyun and Sungmin, both were laying on the floor. Then he saw Myung Soo staring at him, he turned his head and leaved with Hyeongkon and Gii Yeol.


 

B.A.P's Dorm


 

When they were ready to leave, Young Jae felt something and just stand still. “What's wrong?” asked Yong Guk.

“I have a funny feeling..like something bad has happened,” said Young Jae. The others looked at him.

“Guys, maybe we should check out Sungmin's house?” suggested Jongup.


 

Young Jae was the only one who knew, where the house is, so he used it and rushed there.

“Young Jae, you have to save some energy!” screamed Yong Guk, but Young Jae acted like he didn't hear it and ran more faster.

“That bastard,” said Yong Guk quietly.


 

Hyeongkon's, Gii Yeol's, Sung Gyu's pov


 

All of them walked quietly. Hyeongkon looked how close Sung Gyu and his sister were. He didn't feel comfortable with the silence and ruined it:”Gii Yeol, where were you all these years?”

The girl looked at him and answered:”Yong Guk bit me and I turned into a creature, so I escaped.”

“How did you turn back?”

“It was thanks to you guys and Sung Gyu. If you wouldn't injured Sung Gyu, the I wouldn't be vampire again.”

“How so?” asked his brother again.

“When you injured him, there was lot of blood and a terrible wound, when I it, I turned back.”

B.A.P's Pov


 

“When are we gonna arrive there?” whined Zelo, “I'm tired.”

“Stop whining, we are here,” said Young Jae. They went inside, and saw Sungmin and Woohyun laying on the couch.

“Young Jae!” said Myung Suk and ran to hug him.

“What happened here?” he asked.

“Hyeongkon,” said Myung Soo.

“What? I don't get it,” said Jongup.

“He came here. Gii Yeol and Sung Gyu went with him, so now, they can kill us,” answered Myung Soo.


 

After an hour, Woohyun and Sungmin woke up, they didn't remember what had happened and when they got to know that, they were pissed off. Sungmin went to have a walk in the forest and Myung Suk went with him.


 

“Why did you come? Your friends are inside,” said Sungmin without any emotions. The girl looked at him with a sad face and thought *What's wrong with him?* “Sungmin,” she started, “you are my best friend. I don't care who is inside, even if there would be my parents, I would come here with you.” The guy looked at her, but the girl was looking at the sky and smiled. “Myung Suk, your smile always makes me happy,” and also looked at the sky, “oh, Myung Suk, I want to show you something,” he said suddenly and garbbed the girl's hand.


 

They wandered in the forest, when they walked further, it got darker and darker. “Dude, where are we going?” asked Myung Suk while looking around. “I wanted to show you something, but I have a feeling, that the place is destroyed.”

“What place?”

“I wonder how did you turn into a vampire,” ignored the guy Myung Suk's question.

“I wonder that too..Wait.. Maybe I know, what you want to show me,” said the girl suspiciously.

The guy looked at her, “really?”

“I'm not sure, but maybe you wanted to show my how I turned into a vampire.”

Sungmin watched around the forest and acted like he didn't hear the girl, “asihh.. Sungmin, don't ignore me!” said the girl while she was laughing.

“How can you guess such a thing, I thought you didn't know about it.”

“Dude, I know everything,” said the girl.

“No you don't,” protested Sungmin. At the next moment they saw that Sungmin's house is on fire.