Chapter 15

Vampire Story

 

Infinite's Dorm


 

Sungmin didn't have the house key and he knocked on the door. No one answered. He and Mhyung Suk were knocking on the door for minutes until Sung Jong came to open it. “Dude, if someone is knocking on the door at this time, you should open in right away,” nagged the girl.

Sorry, I was upstairs and the others were too lazy.”


 

All of them sat in the living room, they were quiet, no one asked a thing, they just started at each other. Finally Sung Yeaol took a word:” What brings you guys here?”

Myung Suk and Sungmin looked at each other and Sungmin started to explain. “A-JAX found out that Sung Gyu is alive and I'm pretty sure that they know that you guys are also alive and now they know that I didn't kill you, also they know Myung Suk is vampire, so we decided to escape.”

And you came here,” said Myung Soo.

Yeah, but sooner or later they are gonna find the house and we need to find some other place to stay,” said Sungmin. Then they heard someone entering the house. Everyone froze and their eyes went huge, when they saw Sung Gyu with some girl.

Oh, hello everyone. Oh, Myung Suk, you are here too, just the right time. I bet you all want to know who is the girl, her name is Gii Yeol.”

*What the hell!?* thought Hoya. “Wait, where did you meet her?” he asked.

We met long time ago, but then I had to move and I we couldn't see each other anymore,” said Gii Yeol, “in the matter of fact, we are dating, again.”

Myung Soo and Woohyun knew, what is going on, the creature, now Gii Yeol, is a human or vampire again. *We really need to ger out of here,* thought Myung Soo.

Woohyun, will you do me a favor?” asked Sung Gyu.

What kind of?”

Will you move to another room please, I want to share a room with Gii Yeol.”

Why don't you move? There is no difference who will do it, and I guess it's fair that you'll pack your stuff,” protested Woohyun.

Stop, it's my house,” said Sungmin, “and Sung Gyu, at first you need to ask from me, if you want to invite someone to live here.”

Who the hell are you, to tell me what to do?” yelled Sung Gyu.

The house owner,” replied Sungmin peacefully, “Myung Suk, go look, what Woohyun is doing, if he is packing his stuff then tell him to stop it,” said Sungmin to Myung Suk. The girl ran upstairs. “Do you mean that I have to leave with Gii Yeol?” asked Sung Gyu.

No, you and the girl need to move some other room.”


 

Woohyun, can I come in?” asked Myung Suk.

Yeah, of course.”

Stop packing, you are gonna stay here, Sung Gyu and the girl will go some other room.”

Woohyun stopped right away and sat on the bed. “Myung Suk, do you know something about the girl?” Myung Suk shook her head. “Okey then I'll tell you. Gii Yeol is the creature, who has come to our old dorm and she is Sung Gyu's girlfriend.”

But is she still the most dangerous creature to us?”

Woohyun shrugged his shoulders, “ I don't know.”

Sungmin knows these kind of things.”


 

The two of them stopped talking at the right time, Sung Gyu entered to the room to pack is stuff, the leader looked really angry. “Woohyun, are you happy? Me and Gii Yeaol are going to move downstairs to the last room.”

Sung Gyu, please stop. Why has to Woohyun move, if you want to have new roommate?”asked Myung Suk.

Here, upstairs is only one room free now, since Sungmin is gonna take it, are you gonna move downstairs or stay here with Woohyun?”

She is gonna share room with me,” said Sungmin, “and Sung Gyu, please try to be more friendly, I'm a vampire killer and I can kill you anytime if I want to.”

Not if I kill you first,” said Sung Gyu and went to his new room.


 

When everyone were in their rooms, Myung Suk decided to tell Sungmin about Sung Gyu and Gii Yeol. When the girl was finished, Sungmin was more worried, this time he didn't know what to do. “But Sungmin, I have one question. Gii Yeol is a vampire or human again?”

Vampire.”

But is she still dangerous to us?” The boy nodded and then looked at the girl, “but don't worry, she isn't dangerous to me, I'm gonna protect you. Although, Sung Gyu is a problem to me. The girl can control him and we will never know, what she is gonna to do us through Sung Gyu. Gii Yeol can tell him to kill me, and Sung Gyu will do it, then you guys aren't protected anymore.” The girl hugged him. “Escaping form one danger zone to other. Is it fair? And what about B.A.P ? Does A-JAX know where they live?”

No, they don't have any clue. I did a research and I found out where they live, but I was suppose to tell the others about that, when we are finished with Infinite.”


 

B.A.P's Dorm


 

Everyone sat in the living room, even thought it was almost morning and they haven't sleep all night. “Why are we still awake?” wondered Jongup, “I think the danger is over.”

Dude, the danger with vampire killers are never over. They are able to be awake for weeks without sleeping,” said Yong Guk. Jongup looked at the leader and closed his eye. “No sleeping!” yelled the leader and some of them rose their heads. “So.. You were sleeping the whole time, only Zelo wasn't sleeping.” The others looked at Zelo. “What?” asked the youngest, when he noticed that he got his hyungs attention. “Nothing,” said Young Jae.


 

A-JAX


 

A-JAX didn't give up, they were still trying to find Myung Suk and Sungmin. “They can't be that far,” said Seung Yub. “Why do you think that?” asked Yun Young. “Because Sungmin doesn't know anyone else in this neighborhood except us and Myung Suk,.”

But the girl is with her, and she knows B.A.P.”

Wait, wasn't Sungmin suppose to do research about B.A.P, is he done with that. Has he told about it to some of you?” asked Hyeongkon. Everyone looked at him. “What, he had to do research about them?” asked Seung Jin. “Wait, you guys don't know about that?” asked the leader. The others shook their heads. “Then, let's go to our dorm and search it.”


 

They started to go home and when they got there, the first room, where they went was Sungmin's. They searched it from every possible place, but nothing. After that they went to Myung Suk's room. They didn't found it also from there. “Sungmin isn't that stupid to hide it here. Where could be the place?” thought the leader, “of course, how could I be so stupid.” He ran to his room, and found it in his childhood box. Sungmin knew that Hyeongkon would never look in there. *Found it,* he though and hid the box again.

Look, I found it,” said Hyeongkon when he went the to living room, where the others were.

Wow, where was it?”

In my room. He knows where to hide stuff.”


 

When they had read Sungmins work, they found out, where B.A.P lives. The group didn't go there right away. They rest a couple and then decided to go.


 

The weather didn't go sunny anymore, all the normal people had frozen, because the creature had turned to vampire again. Hyeongkon wasn't sure, is B.A.P at home, or had they escaped, like Sungmin and Myung Suk, or they all were together with Infinite. *Why did I trust that guy so much? Why didn't I see the danger in him?* thought the leader, because of him, they were in this situation. If he hadn't trusted Sungmin that much, all the vampires would be killed and they would got to kill the other vampires.


 

B.A.P's Dorm


 

They heard someone knocking. Yong Guk gave an order to go look who's at the door and Zelo went to do it. When he did it and saw A-JAX there, Zelo slammed the door right away and stand in front of it.