Chapter 13

Vampire Story

 

 

 

 

A-JAX's Dorm


 

“We all should do something together,” suggested Hyo Jun to cheer everyone up. The others looked at him with a bored face. “Dude, you want to do something together? Everyone are even too lazy to stand up and give each other some freedom. Look, Seung Yub and Yun Young are so close, non of them can move,” said Seung Jin.

“But still, it's freaking boring in here,” whined Hyo Jun, “Hyeongkon, please tell them.”

“I can't,” replied the leader.

“Mhh.. Why?”

“Because I'm too lazy,” he said and closed his eyes.

Myung Suk stand up and went to kitchen.

“Aaa.. if you are hungry, then you need to go and buy something, because the fridge is empty and the leftovers are just õõhh,” yelled Hyo Jun. The girl went to back to the living room and said:” You know, let's go out.”

“Yeeshhh!” was Hyo Jun happy and hugged her, “finally, someone normal.”


 

When they were walking down the street Hyo Jun said:” Let's be evil, we won't buy food to them, only secretly to us, and hide it form them,” and put his arm around the girl.

“Okey,” agreed the girl.

“Oh, really? I thought you were still gonna give some to Sungmin.”

“Nahh.. He made me do breakfast for him, and now, he is gonna regret it.”


 

When they were killing the time together in the cafe, Myung Suk saw Sung Gyu passing the street, in front of the window, and the exact time, when Hyo Jun was looking out of the window.

*I hope he didn't see him,* thought Myung Suk, but the girl could read something else on the guy's face, *OMG, he did see him.* Myung Suk took her phone secretly and sent a message to Sung Gyu. The girl was lucky that Hyo Jun didn't see her doing that.


 

Sung Gyu felt something vibrating in his pocket. When he saw the message, he was gone in a second, without any trace.


 

Infinite's Dorm


 

“Hyo Jun saw me!” said Sung Gyu, when he entered the house.

“What?” asked Woohyun and stand up and walked closer to Sung Gyu, “Do you know what have done? He could kill Sungmin and Myung Suk,” he added.

“Myung Suk saw me too...She warned me, that the killer saw me.”

“What she was with him?!” yelled Woohyun. Sung Gyu nodded to him.

“You bastard!” and he punched Sung Gyu in the face.

“Guys, stop it!” interrupted Hoya and went between them.

“Now your lips match with each other, both are red,” said Woohyun and outside.


 

“Myung Suk..” started Hyo Jun.

“Mh?” the girl replied with a full mouth.

“Don't you have any manners. You are eating like a pig.. Anyway, I think I saw Sung Gyu.”

“Where? I haven't seen him for a long time, but one thing what I know, he hates this neighborhood, so yeah, it's impossible that you saw him here.”

“Maybe.”


 

When they walked back home, it was late. Myung Suk and Hyo Jun hide the food, what they had bought. “I hope the guys won't find it out,” said Myung Suk. “Pht..I bet that they are still laying on the couch.”

“Yeah, your right.”


 

B.A.P's Dorm


 

“I need fresh air,” whined Zelo, “Yong Guk, let's go out, I'm gonna die in here.”

“Call someone else, I'm busy.”

“Like who? Everyone are too young to go out, these are your words.”

“Him Chan isn't, so please, leave the room.”

Zelo walked out and slammed the door after him.


 

“Why so mad?” asked Young Jae from Zelo, when the guy sat on the couch.

“Yong Guk won't come out, and I bet Him Chan is busy too,” said the poor guy his problem to Young Jae.

“But go ask form Him Chan, I think he want to go out, but it's boring when you go alone.”

Zelo went to search Him Chan and found him in the kitchen, “Hyung, let's go out.”

“I agree, let's go.”


 

“Aaaahh! Finally some fresh air!” said Zelo happily. Him Chan only smiled. The two of them sat on a park bench and just stared at the lake. When Him Chan turned his head, he saw Myung Suk with Hyo Jun. The blonde guy's face emotions didn't change, but he noticed that Myung Suk saw him and smiled to him.

A-JAX' Dorm


 

“What did you bring to us?” asked Seung Yub.

“Ah? Nothing. We didn't even go to shop,” said Hyo Jun.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because the leader is too jealous and didn't give us any money,” said Myung Suk and went to her room, Hyo Jun followed him. They hid the food, what they bought and went back downstairs. Suddenly Myung Suk's phone rang, *Him Chan,* thought the girl, when she took out her phone. When the girl answered it, the guy didn't gave her time to say “hello” or something like that, he started with his story right away:” Myung Suk, you are living with vampire killers.”

The girl ended the call. “Who was it?” asked Sungmin. “Ah, it was nothing, just some stupid prank call.” The girl went to kitchen and took her phone out again and sent a message to Him Chan.


 

Him Chan felt a vibration in his pocket, a message from Myung Suk. *I know, but don't worry, I can handle them.*