Hyuna...

Complicated

Zelo was left in the room alone, with tears streaming down his face. "Why are you crying Zelo? Be a man. Don't cry." He told himself over and over again, but the tears wouldn't stop flowing. He buried his face in his hand and screamed out of frustration. Someone must've heard because a nurse immediately rushed into the room.

"You need to calm down, Junhong. You have to remember, you just got out of heart surgery not too long ago. You don't want anything to happen."

"WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO CALM DOWN?" Zelo screamed at the nurse. He started kicking his legs furiously and flinging his arms around. The nurse hurried out and called in a doctor.

"Calm down." The doctor ordered.

"No." 

The doctor shook his head and injected him with some sort of tranquilizer which made Zelo stop flinging around like a crazy person. Zelo felt drowsy all of a sudden and his eyelids felt heavy. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep instantly.

"What happened to him?" The doctor asked the nurse. He, himself was confused.

"I don't know...I just came in because I heard him scream. Then he started flailing, so, I called you in. Just a few seconds before he screamed, I think I saw a girl leave his room. She didn't look very good. I think she was even crying."

"Must be his girlfriend or something. Maybe she broke up with him, that's why he's throwing a tantrum."

The nurse nodded in agreement and proceeded with what she needed to do.

--

I went back to Daehyun's ward after that confrontation with Zelo. That kid wouldn't even tell me why. He is the most immature person I've ever met. I never want to see him again. I sat down at the waiting area because the doctors told me that they were running a few tests and discussing his condition and they couldn't allow any visitors when they're doing that.

An hour passed by. It felt like a million years for me. The doctors finally came out of Daehyun's room. I stood up and went over to them.

"Can I go see him now?"

"Yes, he's awake and well now." The doctor said, without even looking at me. He was reading a document intensely. I walked past him and reached  for the door. A nurse grabbed my hand and looked at me. 

She said, "Are you feeling okay? You look very pale. Have you been resting well?" 

I nodded and smiled at her concern.

"Are you sure? Did you have breakfast?" She asked again.

"Yes." I lied.

"Okay, then. I'll be checking up on you later." She said with a smile and then she went away.

I went into the room and I saw Daehyun. 

"Hey," he said, smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back. 

"How are you?" 

"In pain," he chuckled, "but I feel a lot better after seeing you." 

I laughed slightly at his answer. "Do you need water? I can get it for you. The caf is not very far from here."

"Sure. Be quick. I wanna spend more time with you."

I stood up too quick and I felt lightheaded. I told myself that I'm okay so, I walked out the door and went to the cafeteria. I got dizzied and dizzied every step I took.

And then everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Ok I don't know where this fic is going but how appropriate is it that Hyuna just faints in the hospital? Hahahhaha. I'll update as soon I as get more ideas. BYE, THANKS FOR READING.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE :))