Real

Complicated

"I'M COMING! I'M COMING. CALM DOWN," the door opened and revealed a rather annoyed looking Himchan, but his facial expression immediately changed after he saw me. He went from looking annoyed to flashing a erted smile at me.

Damn it. Why does he have to be this attractive?

I cringed at that thought. Shaking it off, I said to him, "Daehyun told me everything. Do you really have to go that far and threaten everyone about making Yongguk leave? That's sick."

"What are you talking about?" He chuckled.

"you know exactly what I am talking about!" I replied, raising my voice.

Himchan started to get uncomfortable because he didn't know what to say. He just came towards me and grabbed my waist and said in a really low, seductive voice, "Why don't you come in and we'll talk about it like grown ups. Shall we?"

"No! I don't want to be alone in the same room as you! I freaking hate you! And also, don't even think about touching me!" I said furiously, slapping his arm off my body.

This girl really has some nerve...is she aware that she's talking to me? I mean, I'm Kim Himchan. iest man alive. I can do anything. Girls would kill just to get a chance to see me. Silly girl. She's fooling no one, except herself.

"Hey, don't be that harsh. If you say something like that ever again, you're never seeing Yongguk ever again. And maybe you won't even see the others."

What the hell. He's making threats again...I don't know whether I should be scared or not...

"What do you mean by the others? Are you making them leave BAP too?"

"Who ever said I'm going to make them leave BAP? I've got a better plan, I might need help from some of my friends thought. I mean like, I can't just do this alone. It's pretty bad after all." He shrugged.

"What. .are you going to do?" I asked, suddenly feeling rather terrified.

"Oh you know, nothing much. You won't feel any pain. You'll just never see them alive again." He said in a casual and calm way. After saying that, he pretended to slit his throat with his index finger. Seeing the extremely petrified look on my face, he let out a cruel laugh. "So are you going to come in, or not ?"

I nodded, totally defenseless. I followed him into the room and sat down on the nearest chairs I saw.

"So it seems like little Hyuna finally found out the truth. But it also seems like Daehyun sort of lied to you. He said I'd kick Yongguk out of BAP. No way that's going to happen. I'm going to freaking kill him with my own two hands. I'll do it slowly so you can see him for a longer time and a plus to that it he's going to suffer more than usual!"

Himchan's words sent a shiver down my spine. He seemed to enjoy the look of disgust showing on my face. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I wanted to say something smart or whatever to taunt him but I knew I was no match to his pure evil soul. 

"Don't..kill Yongguk...please,"

"Well..well..we will have to see about that." He laughed. "Now that I think about it, I should probably just kill all of them. I mean, they aren't exactly the brightest people in the world, right?" He chuckled at his own lame joke while I glared at him. "Aww, Hyuna. Don't be mad. At least I'm not killing you. I just have to kill 4 guys...I mean, we all know that Zelo is gonna die soon anyway so why kill him. I like watching him suffer,"

He crossed the line by bringing Zelo into the conversation. I walked towards him, rage mode on full. I extended my arm to slap him but he grabbed my arm first and hissed, "don't even think about slapping me again. You did it once already. I want my face to be pretty, just like that little face of yours."

I want my face to be pretty. Is this guy for real or what? Ugh.

He came towards me, grabbed my face forcefully and pulled my face closer, attempting to kiss me. I kicked him in the shin, he dropped to the ground and screamed in pain. I ran away as fast as I could. I didn't know where to go. I couldn't go to my room because I knew that he would go and find me there. For some reason, I ended up going to the hospital. I walked towards Zelo's room and went in.

"What?" Zelo spat when he saw me walking through the door. "You didn't even knock. Rude."

Oh man...what the hell is she doing here? And why is she trying to hide her face...I swear it's like some kind of new trend. Everyone's doing it...even Daehyun tries to do that when he's talking to me. 

"I'm sorry I didn't call and tell you I was gonna come over...and I'm sorry I didn't knock," I sniffles. "I just have no where to go and I don't feel safe at home"

Oh crap. Is she crying?

"Hyuna, are you crying?" Zelo suddenly asked, his voice changing to a much more concerned Tone.

"No, I'm not."

"Come over here and tell me what's wrong."

--