I'm sorry

Complicated

"Come over here and tell me what's wrong."

I walked over to Zelo's bed and sat down beside him. He looked at me with eyes pleading for the truth. "I'm sorry Zelo. I don't think I can tell you..."

"Why? Cause Himchan asked you not to?" Zelo snapped, raising a brow. 

"No. I just don't feel comfortable talking about it."

"Fine then. Just sit there."

Both of us remained silent. I am starting to feel that coming to visit Zelo was a mistake. My mind needed some clearing.

"Um, Zelo. If you don't mind, I'm gonna go get something to eat. I'll be back in less than fifteen minutes."

"whatever."

I walked out of the room, resisting the urge to slam the door. I proceeded to the cafeteria. When I turned a corner, I saw two people groping each other and probably kissing. They look so familiar...I thought to myself as I walked. I looked at them once more and realized that the guy was Daehyun. 

Daehyun. Daehyun was there. Making out with some girl. 

"Ehem, Daehyun. Is that you?" I said, interrupting their little make out fest.

"Ugh. Are you blind or something? Can't you see that he's occupied and he doesn't want to be interrupted?" The girl said with her back facing me. She sounded way to familiar, but I couldn't place a name to that voice, "Seriously. Those annoying fangirls. You should know that Jung Daehyun is mine and that he only wants me. You're probably just a little piece of trash." She continued without looking at me.

"Well? Aren't you going to leave now? We need some privacy. Hello?"

"I need to talk to Daehyun..."

"No, you don't. You pathetic little b-" the girl finally turned around and revealed Eunbi. "Oh, it's Hyuna." She smiled sweetly.

"Get off me, ." Daehyun growled angrily.

"Why are you so mad? You need to chill, babe." Eunbi said leaning in for another kiss. I had enough of watching this horrific scene. I ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction.

As soon as they were out of sight, I fell to the floor crying.

Daehyun has been playing me all along. He told me he liked me and said all those stuff but in reality he's with Eunbi...this is so stupid! I'm so stupid. Why did I ever believe him? And the worst part is, I fell for him. I was just going to tell him but I guess it doesn't matter now.

I stayed on the ground for a few for minutes, crying like there's no tomorrow. I finally got the courage and strength to pick myself up. I walked slowly back to Zelo's room. I opened the door without knocking and went in.

Zelo's head shot up when he saw me. Confused, he asked, "didn't you say you wanted to eat something?"

Oh crap, forgot about that.

"Errr...they didn't have type of cookies I wanted..." 

"I see..."

"So how are you feeling now?" I asked, quickly changing the topic to something else.

"Terrible." 

"I'm sorry."

"it's not your fault Hyuna. I have cancer, it's no ones fault really. Come to think of it, I have to thank that jerk boyfriend of yours for beating me up. If he never did, I would've never come to the hospital and discovered the cancer." He added a bitter, cold laugh.

"I've told you, almost a million times that he is not. My. Boyfriend. And he will never be."

Zelo nodded quietly and looked up at me, teary eyed. He said, "I need you to do something for me before I die."

"Zelo, don't say that! You're not gonna die!"

"Sshhh Hyuna, we all know what's gonna happen sooner or later. Miracles don't exist on this planet. If you're sick, you die. Easy as that."

I said nothing. His words lingered around in the cold silence until he finally spoke up again.

"I've already told you this before but I am going to say it again. I really like you, Hyuna. And I'm not lying. I'm not like Himchan or any of those other guys who only want . The first time I saw you was at that cafe in the hotel. I was eyeing you from afar, even before Himchan went over to talk to you. I was gathering up the courage to approach you but, like always, Himchan got to you first. And after that, you and I started talking and getting to know each other more and I realized that I actually really like you. I didn't think it would be possible me to fall for someone in such a short matter of time...but you proved me wrong."

I opened my mouth to say something but Zelo went on, "I felt so crushed when I saw you and Daehyun together. And then when he kissed you, my whole world fell apart. I was just going to confess my feelings to you on that day but someone was faster than me. Again. After all that Daehyun drama, you started going out with Himchan, while I was just rotting away at home, listening to Jongup and Youngjae talk about you repeatedly when all I wanted to do was forget you. So I'm asking you now. Can you be mine? Probably not forever but just, just until I die."