Immature

Complicated

As the weeks passed by, Zelo felt miserable and alone. He's been getting better and is allowed to go back to school. Every day at school, he would watch the girl of his dreams date someone else. And it wasn't even just 'someone else'. It was one of his closest friends before he had met Hyuna. Zelo is a person who holds grudges, not matter how small or big the problem is. He would hold a grudge over you for the smallest things ever like, getting higher marks than him on a test, getting more candy during Halloween, if the teacher liked you but not him, and so much more little things.

 

Before everything happened, Daehyun and him used to be best friends. They would shout if they saw each other around school. It was like their very own special greeting. Now, Zelo; being a childish brat, would glare at Daehyun and throw him murderous looks. Whenever Daehyun passed by, Zelo would clench his fists and hold in his anger. He wanted to lash out at Daehyun and rip his guts apart. But he held himself back because he knew he was too weak compared to Daehyun.

 

Daehyun tried being matured, he would always say a polite 'hello' or give Zelo a nod despite the looks that Zelo was giving him. I noticed Zelo's immature behaviour and I confronted Daehyun about it first. He said he didn't mind and it was just a small matter so he just shrugged it off. I, on the other hand, didn't feel that this was just a small matter so, I decided to confront Zelo next.

 

The next day at school, I saw Zelo hanging out alone in the hallway in front of his locker. I started walking towards him and I called out his name, "Zelo! I need to talk to you!" Zelo's head shot up at the sound of that familiar voice that he loved. His heart softened a bit when he saw who was calling her. But then, he suddenly thought. Wait, I'm supposed to hate her and Daehyun. Why do I feel happy? I hate both of their guts. They made my life miserable. 

 

Zelo quickly turned his head away and slammed his locker door shut. I jumped a tiny bit when he shut the small rectangle door. He had used so much force that it might have cause a dent. I bravely walked in front of him and said, "Zelo. Please stop being immature to Daehyun...and me. I don't like it."

 

"Immature? You're saying that I'm immature? That's hilarious. Especially coming from you." Zelo laughed bitterly.

 

"Yes, you are so immature! Glaring and throwing looks at Daehyun is the most adult thing that you should do! For God's sake, he says hello to you and what do you do in return? NOTHING. Grow up, Zelo." I said fiercely. I could feel tears of anger filling up my eyes slowly. Zelo looked away and slammed his fist into the wall. He couldn't stand seeing the girl he loves cry. 

 

I started to cry and then I felt a pair of arms hug me from behind. "Sssh, don't cry." It was Daehyun. His voice was soothing and calm. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. He planted a kiss on my forehead and slowly brought me away from Zelo. Zelo screamed in frustration and punched the wall once more after witnessing that scene. 

 

I've had enough of this. Zelo thought, fighting back his own tears. He walked away from the lockers and soon ran into one of his other good friends. He slightly smiled and asked, "Hey, can I borrow your car? It's important. I need to go somewhere." His friend agreed and tossed him the car keys. Zelo smirked thinking about the evil plan he had in his mind.

 

Daehyun and I skipped the rest of the day at school. Daehyun brought me to an ice cream shop nearby where we would always go after school and talk. We bought our ice cream and sat down. 

 

Zelo went to the school parking lot and saw that Daehyun's car was not there anymore. Zelo hopped into his friend's car and drove out of school; even though he didn't even have a legal driver's license. He went to the ice cream shop nearby. Zelo had previously stalked Daehyun so, he had a feeling Daehyun would be there. And he wasn't wrong. Daehyun's car was parked directly outside the shop.

 

Zelo stopped the car and parked a few blocks away. Even though he was far away, he could see the customers inside the shop perfect. Those are one of the perks of being a professional stalker (like Zelo). 

 

Zelo waited for hours. His patience was starting to die out. And then he saw the ice cream shop door open. Daehyun stepped out, holding the door for Hyuna. Ugh. Zelo wrinkled his nose in disgust. He started the car and set his plan in action. Daehyun had already gotten into the car with his girlfriend. Zelo sped up the car and drove up until he was right behind them. 

 

The two cars were travelling normally and smoothly until they reached a round-about. Zelo accelerated the car and it smashed into Daehyun's car, damaging the beautiful Mercedes. Another car which was crossing the round about at the same time crashed sideways into Daehyun's car. Zelo could clearly see that the car had rammed into the drivers' seat, not the passengers' seat. He smiled to himself knowing that Daehyun had been hurt. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything happened so fast. Daehyun and I were just having ice cream and then he took me home but then on the way we got into a car accident. A car crashed our car from behind then another from the side. Fortunately, I'm not hurt at all. But Daehyun was directly hit by the car. He was severely injured. I didn't even recall him being concious after the accident. 

 

The ambulance came a few minutes after that and we were brought to the hospital in different ambulances so I couldn't be with Daehyun. He's still in the operation room right now. It has almost been eight hours. I tried to clear my mind but that didn't work out very well. I tried to trace back what happened before the accident. The man who drove the car that hit Daehyun was also still in surgery. But I still didn't know who had hit us from behind. He was the one who caused all of this.

 

If that damned car didn't crash into the bumper, we would've been fine. I cursed the driver mentally. The doors of the waiting room opened suddenly. I looked up and saw the doctor who performed Daehyun's surgery walk out. He had an unreadable expression on his face. I knew what was coming up. He was either going to tell me that Daehyun had died in the surgery and he couldn't do anything about it and that he's sorry for my loss or he's going or tell me Daehyun went through the surgery well and is now recovering in his own room.

 

Moment of truth...