Fight

Complicated

 

Zelo opened the door violently and looked in, he saw Yongguk, Youngjae, Jongup and Daehyun but there was no sign of Himchan.

“Where is Himchan?” he hissed angrily through his gritted teeth.

“He’s in his room…” Jongup said innocently.

Zelo walked over to Himchan’s door and tried to open it but it was locked. He banged on the door and shouted, “HIMCHAN, GET YOUR OUT HERE. WE HAVE SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS.”

There was no response or what-so-ever from Himchan so Zelo hit the door even harder. Yongguk went over and tried to stop him.

“What do you think you’re doing Zelo??”

“I’m gonna kill him,”

“You’re crazy. Is this because of Hyuna? Do you really think you can kill Himchan just because you’re jealous?”

“I’m not jealous.” He continued slamming his fist into the door. Yongguk had enough of this. He reached out and tried to pull one of Zelo’s arms to get him away from banging the whole door down. Zelo was furious. He used his other hand and punched Yongguk right in the nose.

“WHAT THE HELL ZELO.”

“Stay away. This is only between Himchan and me,” he warned. Youngjae and Jongup rushed over to help Yongguk. They’ve never seen the violent side of Zelo. Zelo had always been the baby; there was no evil bone in his body. He didn’t even dare to lay a finger on a small ant. They never expected this side of him.

“Wait up, I’m coming!” they heard Himchan say. Zelo stopped punching the door and just stood there waiting for him. Himchan opened the door a few seconds later, his hair wet and a towel was around his waist. “Oh god, I just finished taking my shower, baby Zelo. What’s this entire ruckus about?”

Zelo didn’t answer him. He just punched him in the nose like what he just did to Yongguk.

“OW, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?” Himchan yelled in pain, stepping back and holding his bleeding nose. “STAY AWAY FROM ME!”

But it wasn’t over yet. Zelo stepped into the room and threw another punch. This time, it was aimed at Himchan’s eye. That really pissed Himchan off and they started throwing punches and kicks at each other.

Zelo was no match for Himchan. Himchan was strong and muscular, Zelo was tall but his arms were equivalent to tofu and he had chicken legs.

 Himchan beat Zelo up so badly that he fell down to the ground. Himchan continued to kick his stomach eventually making Zelo puke blood.

“ENOUGH FIGHTING!” ordered Yongguk. “HIMCHAN, GO PUT ON SOME CLOTHES. YOUNGJAE AND JONGUP GO HELP ZELO. AND DAEHYUN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PUT DOWN THE IPAD AND COME OVER TO HELP ZELO.”

Daehyun groaned and put down his ipad. He had no intention of helping Zelo. He thought that this was just one of Zelo’s “smart” little plans to get Hyuna all to himself. He walked over to Himchan’s room and saw Zelo lying on the ground in the fetus position, clutching his stomach. His face was badly bruised and bloody. There were also blood stains on the ground.

Oh , this is way worse than I expected. I have to help him…even if he tries to take Hyuna away from me.

He bent down and helped the others pick Zelo up from the ground. Zelo was crying like a little baby. Daehyun inspected Zelo once again. His face was bruised and swollen, his mouth red, stained with blood. His left eye was a shade of purple-blue that sort of matched his hair. He looked terrible.

All of them, except Himchan obviously, started to clean him up. When Daehyun was cleaning one of Zelo’s wounds, Zelo looked up and him and said, “I’m sorry. I need to tell you something later.”

Daehyun simply nodded. What does this kid want? I don’t have time for this. He thought to himself. Himchan came out of his room after a long time. He went over to wear Zelo was lying and chuckled and said, “Aww, baby Zelo tried to fight.”

“GO AWAY!” Zelo barked at him.

“Kids,” Himchan shook his head. “No wonder Hyuna doesn’t like you.”

“Himchan, leave.” Yongguk said sternly and pointed to the front door.

Himchan laughed once more and left the room.  Such losers, the next time that kid tries to hit me, I swear to god I’m gonna kill him with my bare hands.

Himchan started walking over to my room. He knocked on my door and I opened it. Ugh it’s him again.

“What do you want?” I asked, trying to sound as annoyed as possible. But my voice was really shaky from all the crying and I think he noticed. And for the first time ever, he looked…concerned.

“What happened? Have you been crying?”

“Why do you care?” I tried to act tough.

“You might not know it and I don’t actually show it but, I care about you.”

Yeah, right. This idiot actually thinks I’m gonna believe him.

“Ugh. Just come in.”

Himchan smirked and walked in to my room.

 

Author's note : I feel like my chapters are getting crappier and crappier. sorry if I disappoint ><

and also THANK YOU FRIENDS FOR GIVING ME IDEAS :D they sure helped a lot.

leave some comments and tell me what you think! dont forget to subscribe!

new chap soon C: